• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Happily Never After [GAME OVER]

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
Years
  • - Speaking of Bard, he was poisoned by me as a penalty for not submitting a night kill via PM and making me dig through the mafia group. Omi received the antidote at random, and was all too keen to give it to Bard hahaha.
    Now that's just mean GM shenanigans.
    - Bard/Maleficent was protected from all role investigations (including the wand), and he chose to appear as Belle when investigated by Gunner/Nina's wand.
    Er, shouldn't this be "Rapunzel"?
    - This was fun xoxo thanks guys! That last phase especially was lots of fun to watch.
    :D
    Em3DTM.jpg

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • Nice job, everyone.

"- Gunner/Tiana had the option to send one-way anonymous letters to players which could have been a good opportunity to communicate/send information... but she instead used those letters to send all-caps, slightly-altered Disney lyrics. idk man. "

Gunner, wtf.

Role not wasted imo

Besides what the hell am I supposed to say in those letters?

Years
  • I ****ing WON woooooo!!!!

These are the things that make me think that Bard is sided with mafia..

*. D1 when I just came and said gp is maleficent, Bard just came and said in his first post I'm fool role.

*. It's easy for mafia because they know that I'm lying. That's why they can easily point out that I'm lying and a fool.

*. If someone sided with town they probably had said what how why not outright said I'm fool.

*. My second fos was on Nina because they keep writing content less post which doesn't helping at all but now after RR I don't think they are mafia.....

*. Other mafia member is probably Lycan or Kaneki!!. Acc to me that's lycan because he don't RR or said to forget bard for today( trying to save him)

*. Acc to me Bard is maleficent. He is sided with mafia.

*. Last fos on Rowelt or etherion (heavy fos)
    That's all I have to say. I'm going to die at end of phase. That's all I have. It's up to you what do you want to believe.

Hmmm.....I was right.

Last edited:

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Okay no I'm still salty at the fact that we wished for the TRUE role. Will forever be salty at that decision :(

But nevertheless, I'm still glad we won... Props to jdthebud for being fuckin persistent. He deserves a fuckin award for that one.

1) I mentioned in your Skype chat that it would be a shame if the wand messed up so yeah. I didn't tell you that it wasn't accurate because then that would raise red flags in your head haha
    2) I wasn't going to let the wand circumvent Maleficent's ability
    3) I'm a bit of a troll sometimes tbh

Now that's just mean GM shenanigans.
    Er, shouldn't this be "Rapunzel"?
    :D
    Em3DTM.jpg

Oops yeah that should be Rapunzel. Mixed them up a couple times in the phase post, no clue why apart from the fact those two are my two favourite princesses I guess.

Role not wasted imo

Besides what the hell am I supposed to say in those letters?

hahaha well your letters did make me laugh :P you could've potentially used it as a second informant role sending information to people, working out a secret way of communicating with a confirmed inno, etc. I don't know, you always say you're restive with your swipes and stuff so I thought you mind think of something when I saw you had that role :P

Lycanthropy

[cd=font-family:Special Elite;font-size:16px;color
    Years
  • A shame I had to die so close to the ending, but still... great job, guys!

I tried to refrain from roleclaiming earlier to protect my somewhat valuable role. Outing wouldn't have added anything, as everybody I investigated up to that point had died or confirmed themselves by other means. Just my luck...

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • yay!

I wish I could have been in this from the beginning but I'm glad I got to do something at least! cant believe Abby and I didn't kill a single person tho smh

Years
  • Ahhh, wish I would have survived!

When people were saying that the wand could have gotten the wrong role I immediately realized I forgot about maleficent's ability. I'm not salty it didn't give the true role, that woulda been a bit cheap.

OK BUT ALSO YOU GUYS DIDN'T GO WITH THE PLAN COMPLETELY
    YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR EVERYONE TO ROLECLAIM and NO

Nimsy had to say "oh we know you guys are bad" and go ham and kill the wrong person again. If only she could just be patient, at least one of this couple would have come out alive!

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • yay!

I wish I could have been in this from the beginning but I'm glad I got to do something at least! cant believe Abby and I didn't kill a single person tho smh

Hahaha yeah you guys had the worst luck tbh ;_;

Also here's my spreadsheet if anyone is interested in how the actions played out: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11XFzmsVfkzvoWZs76MijqM_lsRe7VY--QehuR4q8YqI/edit?usp=sharing

But apart from that, I guess that's it! Thanks for playing guys <3 (Aaaand with this post, HNA has more posts than Farmafia so I can be happy now)

Back