• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
Years
  • I vote for Dimension Legends...I know the storyline in Complete detail...(I'm not telling it though...Its a surprise...:P)And it is HUGELY GREAT...The features also show promise...Especially the new Pokemon League...And...Its getting Some nice Progress...So yeah...

Last edited:

Sophidius

Need a storyline? PM me!
    Years
  • I vote for Dimension Legends...I know the storyline in Complete detail...(I'm not telling it though...Its a surprise...:P)And it is HUGELY GREAT...The features also show promise...Especially the new Pokemon League...And...Its getting Some nice Progress...So yeah...

I know, I created the most of the storyline.
    Anyways, I vote for Dimension Legends because I believe it's really something to look forward to in the future.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 30, 2009
    pokemon dimensions all the way

i for one can promise it will be amazing :)

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • The winner is Dimension Legends with five votes. rsk360 has too few posts to vote.
    Island Mystery had two votes.
    Ominous Sky and Palladium each had one vote.

Editing.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I vote for pokemon Adulaia Because it was a great storyline(I know alittle more than the rest of you) And it has some promising features that should turn out great

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I vote for Adulaia...The extended story is very Impressive and that Go~Kart is awesome...And it has Potential...Oh...Yes...I forgot that His OW of Wes Is Awesome...:)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 19, 2011
    just say i vote for pokemon adulaia it has good graphics and good storyline
    I LOVE ADULAIA lol its kool

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I vote for pokemon Adulaia because of its new and improved storyline..it is amazing..it had the feeling of excitement in it..his sprites is also impresive...i like the idea of him changein the bicycle to the kart..it has its originality idea..check it out if you do not believed...

Years
  • I vote for:
    PoKe'MoN LUNAR & SOLAR
    It looks quite promising and his new idea of the solar and lunar legend and his screens of his maps are creative as well as his hero sprite. That sprite is realy nice!

EDIT: Sucks for Adulaia :P and for the people like myself who voted for it...

Crimson Stardust

Anime Addiction
    Years
  • I vote for island mysteries....
    there are three reasons..
    1)It have amazing storyline and the i deas are cool
    2)I love the tiles and map they do
    3)Loved their ideas on fakemon and new evo and pre-evo for the existing pokemon...
    This should cover why i vote for island mystery:Torn Shadows

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    I vote for Crystal Onyx

the storyline seems the most intriguing. It strays away from the boring "beat 8 gyms and the elite 4" formula. Also, the starter triangle is unique.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What?! I just saw it...
    Whatever I'll just vote for Island mysteries because the storyline is very creative and their tiles have a nice ring to it.

Back