• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Chibi Robo

of the entire epoch!
Years
  • I vote for Island Mysteries beacause of the great fakemon!
    (I wonder who makes the fakemon I wonder......)

Last edited:

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
  • The winner is Island Mysteries with 3 votes.
    Crystal Onix had 1 vote.
    Doing this early because my mom is making me log off this computer for the night before 11.

Editing.

Last edited:

Tropical Sunlight

The Faltine
    Years
  • I'd have to say I vote for Palladium, as Jasumin really put a lot of effort into it.
    I guess it could stay "solid" for a while (un-solidness is not good - meaning the hack is changing and rethinking all the time), but it still is nice.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • My vote this week goes to Pokémon Zircon - Birth Of An Era. It had fantastic tiles, a brilliant storyline, amazing scripts and a really good hacker! I have heard a lot and seen a lot of things behind the scenes and this has just enticed me more.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I will vote for EMERALD THUNDER...
    The story is Very interesting and Solid...And the Hero OW is Very well done...
    And from what I've seen of the Maps...the tiles are Well Done...And They look great...:)

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I vote for Pokemon Pallidum
    Jasumin has reall gone all out in this hack, doing things that other people wouldn't.
    Everthing looks origional

Years
  • I vote for Emerald Thunder mostly because he made a good storyline and it looks promising that he could finish such a difficult looking hack (To make). His set of screens are really good. His sprites (Especially the hero) look very good!

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2024
    I vote for Emerald thunder,cause the name is very cool (:P),the storyline is cool too,the whole hack is promising,i like the mapping style of Archon,i like the screenies.

:P

Years
  • I vote for shian. The story is nice and well, the all around looks of it are nice. He worked really hard on those maps I can see and the tiles are magnificent.

Master Terrador

Mostly Dead
    Years
  • I will Vote For Shian...Its story is very great and well done...and the tiles are also great...You can tell Goodies put some nice work and time into the maps...^^

Last edited:

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    After looking through the possible options, the only one that really catches my attention is Pokémon Shian. It has a stupendous storyline, and it's really quite appealing to the eyes. And, fakemon are awesome. I also just like following the crowd.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
  • Shian.

Crowd following

I like the graphics, even though the Dawn OW is horrible.

The storyline is intensely awesome and is...yeah, awesome.

And he says stfu to betas. =D

Back