• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack of the Week 2010

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    Hmmm....
    Not much of a choice this week.
    I guess I go for Dusk and the same reasons as last week xD

Years
    Oh, I see I misunderstood one of them nevermind.
    Ok I'll vote for dusk
    Reason: Good tilesets and good storyline create a good hack. Also there are some pretty good overworlds.

Logan

Years
    xD
    Can I change my vote to Neon as I learned that Dusk was dead from S.U.R.F xD
    And Neon is the next best on there.

Quickster

Dream or Drop?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2016
    I vote for Pokemon Neon.The tiles and maps are nice,plus they arent 100% like the originals were.

Megiddo-san

Barium - Summer '12 Return?
    Years
    The winner is Shining Yellow.
    Only worldslayer's vote counted. The other votes were too general and/or speaking of one small thing, rather than the hack at a larger scale.

Editing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2024
    I vote for pokemon Dimension Legends,cause it has an amazing,readable storyline,nothing is missing and it looks promising.

Years
    Okay, I'll vote for Dimension Legends also. IT does look promising as Ray said and the idea of the bug/poison gym in the forest was good as well as the storyline WAS VERY well written. I also like the Darkrai mystery. It really looks promising :D

Curt_09

Also known as Chozo
    Years
    I'm gonna vote for...
    Ominous Sky. The story looks promising and the author shows a little wit and dry humor. A game in which Mom isn't very nice; classic. I was considering using the idea myself.
    But in all seriousness, traveling to different areas to fix the weather sounds like fun to me. Hooray, LoZ: Oracle of Seasons - Pokemon Style!

Logan

Years
    I am here to vote for Palladium.
    It is graphically good and I can tell that with a good hacker in charge it will be both finished and amazing xD

Surf

Years
    • Age 29
    • Rust
    • Seen Jul 31, 2011
    I vote for Island Mystery
    It is the only hack that I see fit to be even called a hack. Besides Pallidum
    It's scripting is solid and mapping brilliant
    So are the tiles

Last edited:

~Trebuh~

Jiggles, The legendary fairy
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2024
    me too.i'll vote for island mystery,i think it has an awsome and better scripts.
    and the hack has a lot of potential

Last edited:
    Back