• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

-Slick-

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Currently watching an anime called Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei. So far I'm at episode 7 and I'm already blown away by how intense it is. I highly recommend it to anyone who is not familiar with it!

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I'll be finishing Parasyte tonight and then starting something new. I've been planning to watch serial experiments lain for a while so I might do that.

Years
  • I'll be finishing Parasyte tonight and then starting something new. I've been planning to watch serial experiments lain for a while so I might do that.

Yes. Do it. It's so good.

Currently I'm watching Kare Kano and Gakkou Gurashi! The former is pretty average so far but I'm really liking the latter.

Still haven't gotten around to watching Steins;Gate but I swear I will.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • Still trying to finish Durarara!! (On the final arc)
    I'm also starting Baccano!, Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai and Bakemono no Ko.

Years
  • I just started No Game, No Life last night and I'm really enjoying it for the most part. It's a little... weird, shall we say? However, it's also a really fun and unique anime.

I'm planning to start Jigoku Shoujo and Lovely Complex soon.

Still haven't started Steins;Gate. What is wrong with me? lmao

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Currently watching WataMote and Shinsekai Yori. I'm also going to start Ao Haru Ride tonight.
    There was a lot of hype around Shinsekai Yori, but I wasn't very impressed tbh. I liked the ending tho.

I just started No Game, No Life last night and I'm really enjoying it for the most part. It's a little... weird, shall we say? However, it's also a really fun and unique anime.

No Game No Life was so good but the cliffhanger bruh..

I'm actually watching Jigoku Shoujo atm, but I'm only 3 eps in. It's progressing slow, so I don't feel motivated. I've been told it's getting much better later on, so I won't drop it.

For the love of Lelouch, stop whatever you're doing and watch Steins;Gate.

I'm watching Golden Time atm mostly. It's fun so far and I get the feeling there are gonna be feels involved.

Also keeping up with JoJo. Everyone should xD

Years
  • There was a lot of hype around Shinsekai Yori, but I wasn't very impressed tbh. I liked the ending tho.

Oh? I really liked it myself. I thought it was a really unique and interesting take on some otherwise common genres/tropes.

No Game No Life was so good but the cliffhanger bruh..

Don't do this to me.

I'm actually watching Jigoku Shoujo atm, but I'm only 3 eps in. It's progressing slow, so I don't feel motivated. I've been told it's getting much better later on, so I won't drop it.

I'll be sure to compare notes then lmao

For the love of Lelouch, stop whatever you're doing and watch Steins;Gate.

I'll get around to it.

I'm watching Golden Time atm mostly. It's fun so far and I get the feeling there are gonna be feels involved.

Also keeping up with JoJo. Everyone should xD

Golden Time is pretty high up on my Plan to Watch list haha, I love some good feels and from what OCD tells me there should be plenty. I hadn't picked you for liking that genre so that's a surprise xD

I'm not going to lie, I have never seen any appeal in Jojo. I don't get why everyone seems to like it so much.

Alex Kaz

#freecoffee
    Years
  • I see JoJo as a parody of an actual shōnen. I watch it for the laughs and the endless wtf moments, and it's freaking good at these. Hell, JoJo is iconic lol.

Well, I'm not a hardcore fan of feel anime, but they're good every once in a while. I use them as stress relievers, and they're pretty efficient at that, for me at least.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
    Years
  • I watch JoJo because of the absurd things that occur on a day to day basis for the main characters, the epic fights and for the numerous stands featured in the anime.

As for what I've been watching, besides keeping up with Diamond is Unbreakable, just Inu x Boku SS by request of my girlfriend. The zettai ryouiki of Ririchiyo keeps me going. Love me some legs :3
    Other than that, I dunno. It's a weird show. Only finished 6 episodes so far. Will probably pick up some of the current season's shows afterwards, as I've heard quite a bit about Yuri on Ice.

Years
  • I just started No Game, No Life last night and I'm really enjoying it for the most part. It's a little... weird, shall we say? However, it's also a really fun and unique anime.

EDIT (TOTALLY FORGOT TO WRITE THIS PART IN): How many episodes into NGNL are you?

I'm not going to lie, I have never seen any appeal in Jojo. I don't get why everyone seems to like it so much.

Anime-wise, it's got meme-tastic Engrish. Also can get a bit ridiculous in a fun way. And many anime in the last decade have made at least a throwaway gag reference to it that you won't get unless you've seen/read it since many artists, animators, and authors in Japan grew up reading the series.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Started watching Charlotte again after the remaining episodes got dubbed, I seriously love this anime and can't wait to finish it!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I'm still trying to finish Durarara!!x2 Ketsu.

I'm about half way through My Teen Romantic Comedy and I'm a couple episodes into Monster.
    I'm also behind on some of the fall 2016 anime like Kiss him, not me and Girlish number.

gimmepie said:

How was WataMote???

Years
  • EDIT (TOTALLY FORGOT TO WRITE THIS PART IN): How many episodes into NGNL are you?

I'm five episodes in I'm pretty sure. It's really good so I wish it were longer lol. I feel like the plot is definitely going to go way too fast over the last few episodes which will be a shame.

Started watching Charlotte again after the remaining episodes got dubbed, I seriously love this anime and can't wait to finish it!

I really liked Charlotte, a really interesting take on the genre. The pacing though ;_;

How was WataMote???

I found it simultaneously amazing and disappointing. There was so much it did absolutely right but also a lot of things it could have done that it didn't which would have been incredible. I still ended up giving it an 8/10 on MAL and a 31/40 on my blog though lol.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
  • I found it simultaneously amazing and disappointing. There was so much it did absolutely right but also a lot of things it could have done that it didn't which would have been incredible. I still ended up giving it an 8/10 on MAL and a 31/40 on my blog though lol.

I'll have to read your blog post sometime, then. :P

Back