• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    Currently watching Hataraku Maou-Sama!(The Devil is a Part Timer). I think it's pretty good, though I am not very far in and I never seem to make the time to finish it up.

I took something like five years off of watching anime at some point, and it's been crazy to try and make time to just sit and watch things. I am the sort of person who stockpiles a ton of stuff for some kind of anime apocalypse, and so never seem to finish any of it.

I've also been watching Toradora! but I have no idea what to think of it until I get further in and see how it develops.

Years
  • Nearly finished Lovely Complex now and up to season three of Jigoku Shoujo (which I am enjoying much more than I thought I would).

Disolia

Friend of the Lurantis
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Aug 14, 2019
    Usually when I watch anime I watch with my buddy we are currently watching the following.
    • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure
    • Monster Hunter
    • Psycho Pass
    • Pokemon Sun & Moon

Years
  • Yuri!!! On Ice - Still honestly wondering if it's actually Shounen Ai or is just trying to make the fangirls or fanboys squeal.
    Hunter x Hunter (2011) - Rewatching it dubbed. They're doing a brilliant job with it.
    Nanbaka - Good story, maybe get a laugh here and there.
    Pokemon Sun & Moon - Kinda have to for my guide, It's enjoyable so far.

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years
  • Actually started watching One Piece and... I'm really enjoying it. I never started it due to the commitment I knew I had to put in to gulp up all the episodes, but so far I'm catching myself ecstatic to watch the next episode, and the next and the next. Surprisingly I didn't carry interest for it despite how the rest of my family was watching it years before.

Just now did I get the urge to watch it, as well as a little push here and there from friends, and here I am now hahahaha.

Bay

Years
  • I actually began watching Yuri on Ice the past couple weeks (thanks Tumblr and Twitter lol), binged watched ten episodes and then watched the final two, including today's finale.

Spoiler:

I'm rewatching the episodes again but the dub version now. Not sure what to think of the dub voices yet lol.

Years
  • I just started into www.Working! tonight.

Actually started watching One Piece and... I'm really enjoying it. I never started it due to the commitment I knew I had to put in to gulp up all the episodes, but so far I'm catching myself ecstatic to watch the next episode, and the next and the next. Surprisingly I didn't carry interest for it despite how the rest of my family was watching it years before.

Just now did I get the urge to watch it, as well as a little push here and there from friends, and here I am now hahahaha.

There's a lot of filler, just an FYI.

I actually began watching Yuri on Ice the past couple weeks (thanks Tumblr and Twitter lol), binged watched ten episodes and then watched the final two, including today's finale.

Spoiler:

I'm rewatching the episodes again but the dub version now. Not sure what to think of the dub voices yet lol.

Was it worth it? Was it more than just shipping bait?

Bay

Years
  • Was it worth it? Was it more than just shipping bait?
    I think so. The first couple episodes kinda started off a bit strong with Victor and Yuri's interaction/relationship, but then it got better later on with the overall theme between them is they inspired one another.

Caaethil

#1 Greninja Fan
    Years
  • Just watched the first three episodes of Erased. It's interesting and a bit different from the few anime series I've seen before. I've cringed a lot so far, I feel like that's maybe supposed to happen. I do like the show.

Years
  • Jumping on the KonoSuba bandwaggon now as I missed out on a lot of them last year.

Let me know if it's worth jumping on. I missed a ton of bandwagons myself.

Though that may be more a function of the only series from 2016 that I actively kept up with weekly for some time being Spring's Anime Top Gear, but Only Using Motorcycles, which completely geeked out about motorcycles to the point that your typical anime watcher was lost by about Episode 3.

Shitik

Generic Bio
    Years
  • How far into the series are you?
    I'm pretty sure that I'm only on episode 11. I started just a few days ago and I love the series so far -- I'm glad that I started watching this because I was having an anime drought for a while. To be honest, though, I prefer the animes with swords rather than guns.

Years
  • Let me know if it's worth jumping on. I missed a ton of bandwagons myself.

Though that may be more a function of the only series from 2016 that I actively kept up with weekly for some time being Spring's Anime Top Gear, but Only Using Motorcycles, which completely geeked out about motorcycles to the point that your typical anime watcher was lost by about Episode 3.

It's genuinely funny in places. Anime funny most of the time but yeah, sometimes it's properly funny. It's an easy watch.

Years
  • I'm pretty sure that I'm only on episode 11. I started just a few days ago and I love the series so far -- I'm glad that I started watching this because I was having an anime drought for a while. To be honest, though, I prefer the animes with swords rather than guns.

Well, you're almost halfway done. It's an interesting and fun ride the whole way.

It's genuinely funny in places. Anime funny most of the time but yeah, sometimes it's properly funny. It's an easy watch.

That, uh, may be worth a watch, then. Properly funny anime can be pretty rare.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Re-watching Code Geass now that I own it on Blu-Ray. I'm also in the process of re-watching Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu, aka the anime of the year for me, as it goes into it's second season next month to claim that spot again.

Back