• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anime/Manga Anime You're Currently Watching?

Years
  • I finished Working!! on Sunday night I think.

And then I started and finished Anitore XX last night because I didn't want to dive into the second season of Working!! and end up being awake until 3 or 4 in the morning again marathoning it.

Anitore XX is exactly what it looks like on the tin, by the way. A thinly veiled excuse for otaku pandering fanservice. With a smattering of attempting to get some of the otaku it panders to off of their butts and doing some exercises and stretches that require no equipment whatsoever.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Just finished Kotoura-san and I'm about half way through Hyouka. Enjoyed the former although the pacing could have been much better. Enjoying the latter although the characters are not as engaging as they could be. the animation in Hyouka though - holy shit it's so good.

Years
  • Still watching Hyouka and also just started A Certain Scientific Railgun to pass time whilst more episodes of the new animes get released but I'll probably cave and start Seiren tonight or something.

Florges

The Garden Pokémon
    Years
  • Shouwa Genroku Rakugo Shinjuu: Sukeroku Futabi-hen is here are ready to steal the title of Anime of the Year!

It is a sin how many people have not watched this series. It's one of the greatest anime to air in such a long time due it's story alone. GO WATCH THE FIRST SEASON ALREADY, PEOPLE!

SirBoglor

[b][I][FONT=Satisfy]It's over, isn't it?[/FONT][/I
    Years
  • I'm close to finishing Kokoro Connect right now. The first and second arcs were really good, but it's been falling from grace with the third. It feels like the show is trying to decide if it's a psychological thriller or a romance, and it couldn't so now it's not doing a good enough job at either. But I haven't watched the final arc of the show, so maybe it gets better, who knows.

Anyways, Yuri on Ice huh? My sister seems to really like it, but she tends to drool a bit too hard when shipping bait is put in front of her. You guys think that I should watch it?

Years
  • I'm close to finishing Kokoro Connect right now. The first and second arcs were really good, but it's been falling from grace with the third. It feels like the show is trying to decide if it's a psychological thriller or a romance, and it couldn't so now it's not doing a good enough job at either. But I haven't watched the final arc of the show, so maybe it gets better, who knows.

I really liked Kokoro Connect myself xD
    There was one arc that I thought was weaker myself as well though, although I dunno if it's the same one.

Anyway, finished Hyouka and got to season 2 of Railgun. I can also confirm that I did cave and start Seiren which is just odd so far but I think I like it.

Years
  • Jojo's Bizarre Adventure. Currently on the second episode of Stardust Crusaders

Soon I'll finish the anime then I can witness all the memes without spoilers.

edit: woops meant second season

Last edited:
    Years
  • And now I've started Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal for the Contract Challenge and Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends because I know it's a short.

Zexal hasn't really gripped me at all in its first episode. Ai Mai Mii: Surgical Friends is the bizarre series I expected it to be based on previous seasons of Ai Mai Mii.

Years
  • I just finished Katanagatari (for the contract challenge) and Sakarasou no Pet na Kanojo both of which I really enjoyed. I've got Seiren and Kuzu no Honkai from this season going right now and also Narutaru which I started watching years ago but never got very far and ended up forgetting it.

Winter

[color=#bae5fc][font="Georgia"]KAMISATO ART: SOUME
    Years
  • Going to start on Hand Shakers and Chaos;Head (finally getting to my backlog lol).

Years
  • Finished Narutaru which was really disappointing. Such wasted potential. I'll try the manga though which is apparently much better.

I've started ef: A Tale of Memories and Gunslinger Girl today though and those are both pretty good so far.

Back