• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Begin Again (OOC)

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Rika, my waifu. I would very much like to return and resume the adventures of Ruby Cosgrove. Would this be at all possible? :3

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry for being away longer than I intended. Anyways, back now, and am about to restart posting.

EDIT: I have posted and await a decision on whether Zakk receives the Boulder Badge from Brock!
    Sorry I ended up doing this later than I said I would. By the way, your posts would be easier to read if you didn't center the text :3 Please left align it (standard) in the future?

Congratulations! Zakk has earned the Boulder Badge!

Rika, my waifu. I would very much like to return and resume the adventures of Ruby Cosgrove. Would this be at all possible? :3
    Oh, you want to keep going with Ruby instead of doing a new one? That's fine! Then you'll just need to make sure your old SU is in order and read the IC and remind me of what pokémon you had when you stopped and how far you got :)

Jay

[font=Brawler][color=#91a8d4][i]Here comes the boi
    Years
  • Sorry for the delay, truly am. But Jun's next misadventure is posted. Now seeing Kakuna for what he's worth in the long run, Jun has opted to take the pewter gym challenge right now!

The gym challenge will be my next post as Jun... and hopefully after that I can work on catching up with everyone else. T_T

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Feb 24, 2024
    Sorry I ended up doing this later than I said I would. By the way, your posts would be easier to read if you didn't center the text :3 Please left align it (standard) in the future?

Oh, you want to keep going with Ruby instead of doing a new one? That's fine! Then you'll just need to make sure your old SU is in order and read the IC and remind me of what pokémon you had when you stopped and how far you got :)

I had just finished up Brock, where Ruby actually lost the battle with Brock instead of winning it. She currently has a male Houndoom and female Pidgey. I'll post a link to the battle post, just in case you wanna see if she still did well enough to earn the badge: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=8518434&postcount=51

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Sorry I ended up doing this later than I said I would. By the way, your posts would be easier to read if you didn't center the text :3 Please left align it (standard) in the future?

Woot! Awesome, and sorry, I will do that in future (^-^")

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So uh... any word on the cape?
    Yeah, I'm sorry for having neglected BA a bit. I was busy posing as Blarzigord, hrrm.

I will get it up in a few hours!

Edit: orrr later/tomorrow because some friends followed me home and we do stuff that does not involve forum roleplaying, sorry. :B

Last edited:
    Years
  • Yeah, I'm sorry for having neglected BA a bit. I was busy posing as Blarzigord, hrrm.

I will get it up in a few hours!

Sorry I didn't mean to be pushy or anything :)
    I'm looking forward to seeing what I can come up with at the cape!

Thanks for the Blarzigord tolerance too haha
    Praise be unto him

Circuit

[cd=font-weight: bold; font-style: italic; backgro
    Years
  • Just added a new post, where Zakk has attempted to befriend and catch a Wild Shinx. It's up to the GM now ;)

My next post should be a bit funnier too, I hope. Hopefully I'll bring out a new side to Zakk.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just added a new post, where Zakk has attempted to befriend and catch a Wild Shinx. It's up to the GM now ;)

My next post should be a bit funnier too, I hope. Hopefully I'll bring out a new side to Zakk.
    That was a great post! Such mystery surrounding Zakk. And inventive way of capturing a pokémon.

Zakk captured a Shinx!

Also, I think I've updated the first IC post properly now. Let me know if something's still missing, guys.

Last edited:

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • sorry I've been away, I really wanna keep posting about Delta, but my free time has gone from days on end to a few minites at a time... /:

I'll try and get a post up by sunday (2-3 days)

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Name: Knight Shade
    Hometown: Jublife City, Sinnoh (I started playing with diamond)
    Appearance: Knight is slightly taller than average at 5"9, with broad shoulders and a fair amount of muscle, he always apears to have a large black trench coat on, which holds all of his possesions, and a faded black t-shirt with equally faded jeans beneath, he wears leather hiking boots and a scar all but covers his left eye. His skin is tanned, with raven hair that holds no partcular style, standing up on odd angles, and deep blue eyes which you usually don't see as he constantly wears darkened sunglasses which he rarely removes.
    Interests: Training, befriending pokemon, hand to hand combat
    Goals: To beat the pokemon league, and become strong enough to protect my friends
    Family: Knight Shade is an orphan, had been since age 5, and quite happy about it at that, raised by abusive parents lead to several things; a cynical mindset, a distrust of human society in general, and a scar over his left eye, luckily not damaging it, the back of his hand took that part of the wound, from one particular beating his father had given him, leading to a scratch over the eye from the belt buckle. His parents died in a car crash on Knight's 5th birthday, and if asked he still says it was the best birthday he ever had too, turns out driving drunk isn't the best idea, who knew? Either way Knight slowly moved from region to region, stowing away on ships and planes, from Sinnoh to Hoenn, Hoenn to Unova, where he met Furis, a street alley Purrloin who tried to steal food from him, after being discovered Knight decided to give the poor pokemon the food anyway, which started a long and fruitous friendship between the two, they continued together, managing to steal an unused pokeball to officially catch Furis in along the way, Unova to Johto, and Johto to Pallet Town Kanto, finding a Hoothoot along the way that was interested in them, and so when asked if it wanted to join them it readily agreed, and after a quick pokeball Athena was caught, as they were travelling Knight was slowly training himself for combat, while his pokemon slowly gained experience, mostly from spars with him, by the time he reached Kanto he knew that he had to compete in the league, and so left for Pewter, with a Purrloin sleeping on his head and a Hoothoot perched on his shoulder, glancing restlessly at the people, much like her trainer, and so his adventure begins
    Strengths: Knight is in shape, or at least in shape compared to some of the lazier trainers, preferring to fight his own battle than to force his pokemon to do it, often leading to confusion when someone wishes to battle and instead of pulling out a pokeball, he instead falls into a stance, and though not well versed in civilised society, he knows pokemon quite well, even to the point of being able to read them to such a level that he is, in basis, able to communicate and translate them, though since this ability is difficult to use properly, and holds it's fair share in guess work, the translations are not 100% accurate.
    Weaknesses: Knight has preferred to stay away from civilised society and so, as stated before, does not know how to handle it, leading to behaviour that others see as rude or anti social, this can cause problems with others at times and is a trait that may never abandon him. Knight is also quite cynical, which can be quite a blessing at times, though also somewhat of a curse, he has grown up knowing that there is no such thing as a free lunch, leading to possible misinterpretation when it comes to someone's generosity, which can easily lead to some trouble at times.

Starter pokémon:
    Purrloin - Male - Furis - lvl 16 - Prankster - Adamant - Everstone
    Fury Swipes, Sand Attack, Pursuit, Assist

Second pokémon:
    Hoothoot - Female - Athena - lvl 9 - Insomnia - Bashful - None
    Tackle, Growl, Foresight, Hypnosis

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Polymus1, sorry, I think we have enough players for now.

I'd recommend you to expand more on your interests and goals if you'd remake this character elsewhere though! And also maybe avoid cliches like making your character and orphan without good reason. Just a friendly hint :) good luck.

Rune Alchemist

Magical Evil Role Player
    Years
  • The issue with my PC and the forums seemed to have resolved itself... More or less. It's fine as long as I don't scroll down while it's still loading.

I'm now picking up on building my post from where I last left off. And yes, I'm still in Mt. Moon. 1/5 of the post is done, at least. Hope this lives up to the hype I'm building. I can't wait to get to Cerulean.

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2017
    Polymus1, sorry, I think we have enough players for now.

I'd recommend you to expand more on your interests and goals if you'd remake this character elsewhere though! And also maybe avoid cliches like making your character and orphan without good reason. Just a friendly hint :) good luck.

Ok, thanks for the advice

Back