• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2019
    Hey 1158 my computer is currently down so all I have is my phone is it possible to ask for a prepatched version of the rom or do you know of any way to patch it on android?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    The complete beta3 is out, in this beta, all the regions in the game are finished, however, there will be some updates for fixing the newly discovered glitches.
    Some screenshots:
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/r4dcdv5o249qp82/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.ips/file
    The brief walkthrough was updated as well:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4csk0p8hbpz1sg/Brief_walkthrough_for_Pokemon_nameless.txt/file
    In this complete beta, you can explore the whole Cyenn, Western Tyron, Lande and Sevii Islands.

Last edited:

Cfcboy1988 27

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2020
    Hey 1158 my computer is currently down so all I have is my phone is it possible to ask for a prepatched version of the rom or do you know of any way to patch it on android?

Not allowed to ask for prepatched and u can patch it urself by downloading rom patcher for android free

bh02032002

Currently open for rom hack beta testing.
    Years
  • The complete beta3 is out, in this beta, all the regions in the game are finished, however, there will be some updates for fixing the newly discovered glitches.
    Some screenshots:
    Pokemon Nameless Version(Complete Beta 5.31 Released with Darker Future Episode)

Download link:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/r4dcdv5o249qp82/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.ips/file
    The brief walkthrough was updated as well:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/i4csk0p8hbpz1sg/Brief_walkthrough_for_Pokemon_nameless.txt/file
    In this complete beta, you can explore the whole Cyenn, Western Tyron, Lande and Sevii Islands.

man thanks for completing this. i wish you luck with your future stuff and potential projects.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • I just started playing this. I love how story driven this hack is, especially the darker perspective on things and the new mechanics of being able to shoot berries down and actually swim across streams. Really curious to see how the story pans out as a I progress. Thank you for completing this!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2020
    Pls help. I already have swimmer lv 2 and i only need swimmer lv 3. It says gatrie will give it to me on beid path if i show him a lapras but he's never there. He's always in zomas town.

Outwitter

You reap what you plant...
    Years
  • This hack is growing on me pretty fast. I love the way you weave your hacks around an intriguing story! You are surely a great storyteller. I have played Resolute and Mega Power; and Mega Power is already one of my personal favourites! Hats off to you Sir. I wish I could create hacks like yours!

Izack mooij

FireRed Rocket Beta Tester
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Does anyone know where can find the dive I've got swimmer lv2 need level 3 anyone know where to get and what mission after orange city

Last edited:

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    man thanks for completing this. i wish you luck with your future stuff and potential projects.
    I just started playing this. I love how story driven this hack is, especially the darker perspective on things and the new mechanics of being able to shoot berries down and actually swim across streams. Really curious to see how the story pans out as a I progress. Thank you for completing this!
    This hack is growing on me pretty fast. I love the way you weave your hacks around an intriguing story! You are surely a great storyteller. I have played Resolute and Mega Power; and Mega Power is already one of my personal favourites! Hats off to you Sir. I wish I could create hacks like yours!
    Thank you so much for your support.

Is this compatible with my existing save file plz answer asap
    Yes, it is.

Does anyone know where can find the dive I've got swimmer lv2 need level 3 anyone know where to get and what mission after orange city
    Pls help. I already have swimmer lv 2 and i only need swimmer lv 3. It says gatrie will give it to me on beid path if i show him a lapras but he's never there. He's always in zomas town.
    Maybe you should try the newest version here, talk to Jill(Just talking to her is enough, you don't have to battle)to see if you can find Gatrie after that.

The patch was updated for fixing several glitches, the most important thing is it was possible that Gartrie won't appear on Beid Path after you get Swimmer Lv2, this new patch can fix that, if you have got Swimmer Lv2, then just talk to Jill on Murphrid Path to have it fixed, you don't have to battle her, just talking to her is enough, Gartrie should appear on Beid Path after that.
    The old link still works:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/qfhba6yu1gwrbna/Pokemon_Nameless_Complete_Beta3.1_Fixed.ips/file

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2023
    Personally, I found the story annoying to follow - the player is bombarded with tons of dialogue from the get-go. And what is up with all the edginess at the start too - suicide, murders and the overall depressive tone of the prologue? I thought Edge Rising was being too harsh to Pokemon games with mature themes but holy crap I think this game and others like it might have been the direct inspiration behind that game.

Last edited:

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Ayee, so I noticed an oddity. I haven't updated my version to the latest patch yet, but the bug catcher in Prism forest has an Azelf. Was that Intentional or do trainers in this hack happen to have legendaries at random?

Outwitter

Years
  • Ayee, so I noticed an oddity. I haven't updated my version to the latest patch yet, but the bug catcher in Prism forest has an Azelf. Was that Intentional or do trainers in this hack happen to have legendaries at random?

I found that too! But the good thing is that it was low leveled, so I defeated that trainer easily.

Outwitter

Years
  • Personally, I found the story annoying to follow - the player is bombarded with tons of dialogue from the get-go. And what is up with all the edginess at the start too - suicide, murders and the overall depressive tone of the prologue? I thought Edge Rising was being too harsh to Pokemon games with mature themes but holy crap I think this game and others like it might have been the direct inspiration behind that game.

The dialogues are a bit annoying, I agree on that. But, I'm totally sold on the story part. The story compels me to move forward and see for myself how it eventually unfolds. And regarding Dark Rising; I personally think that, if you remove the excruciatingly painful level grinding, it's easily one of the best hacks of all time! I couldn't complete it and left it halfway and finally saw how the story unfolded on a youtube playthrough. It felt like a movie to me.

Back