• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I beat the flareon is where is eevee so I can battle erica for beta 13? Also I tried to patch this game but I nused the file where the glitches were fixed labled beta 13 part 1 glitch 1,2 and 3 but in oak's house theres a nidoran thats like a tall vertical white box.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2018
    Well there is Ninetales with one tail in the pictures at the end of Kanto Pokemon after Vulpix. I guess either by leveling up or happiness during night.
    not sure asa test i gave my vulpix a bunch of vitamins and soothbell for a bit and leveled it up around 2am nothin happened

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I beat the flareon is where is eevee so I can battle erica for beta 13? Also I tried to patch this game but I nused the file where the glitches were fixed labled beta 13 part 1 glitch 1,2 and 3 but in oak's house theres a nidoran thats like a tall vertical white box.

The Glitchfix 1+2+3 Patch is meant to be applied over a Clean Fire Red ROM.
    If you have a Beta 13 ROM then you need to apply the 3 individual fixes in order.
    not sure asa test i gave my vulpix a bunch of vitamins and soothbell for a bit and leveled it up around 2am nothin happened
    More than likely, Aethestode forgot to give the One Tailed Ninetales to the One Tailed Vulpix as its evolution.
    The exact same thing also happens to Magneton and Tangela too, fwiw.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2018
    I appreciate it and I see it stared me over and my save file is gone so I have to start all the way over? Did I have to patch to get past Erica?

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hey, Is ti better that I wait for the part 2 of eta 13 to come out instead of playing Part 1 because it seems that people are encountering new bugs everyday.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Hi. Please help, Im currently at safari zone, the scene where Nidoking attacked the raft I am riding, after the cut scene, I cant find the nidoking chasing me. Its like I am stuck in the place. I cant go to the left most part because it is blocked by officers. Is it a bug? Please help. Thanks.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    Hey, Is ti better that I wait for the part 2 of eta 13 to come out instead of playing Part 1 because it seems that people are encountering new bugs everyday.

Bugs are always going to be found, so it won't make a difference where you start.

Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2023
    Waits impatiently for part 2 lol

Love the game love the new graphics movesets and towns and routes are alot cleaner good job man :)

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2019
    How i can do a good moveset to Vee if each evolution have a different stats and learn differents moves?

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Dunno if this is well known, but I decided to replay Beta 13 Part 1 again(patched clean ROM with patch that contains all 3 fixes), but Magmar bug is still present - Magmar will stay there(Giovanni's Cloyster was supposed to kill him) and when you click on him game will freeze. Fix is easy - just go outside and do not click on him.
    I am kinda scared now that all that replaying to get ready on non-buggy game for Beta 13 Part 2 was for nothing.
    But at least some bugs are not present - like Viridian Gym Black Bug, although dunno why it was buggy for me in the first place, since when I've reached it I already had all 3 fixes on my old save.

Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2023
    More than likely, Aethestode forgot to give the One Tailed Ninetales to the One Tailed Vulpix as its evolution.
    The exact same thing also happens to Magneton and Tangela too, fwiw.

As well as Kangaskid.

Years
  • The same way you patch the Game ROM.

No, I mean it's genderless in Beta 13 and the skull doesn't work, so you literally cannot evolve it.

It is gender less however the skulls just a hold item..for now anyway
    If it's holding the skull, it evolves into kangaskoo at 20

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Man Ash is such a loser in the 11 beta, i thought he would be the Goku of pokemon but my eeveelution girls easily beat the sh*t outta his pokemon :P

Back