Tools, Tutorials & Resources Various tools to help you develop your hacks can be found here.

TrollandToad.com
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #26    
Old February 6th, 2017 (12:50 PM). Edited February 6th, 2017 by Thorec_G_A.
Thorec_G_A Thorec_G_A is offline
     
    Join Date: Nov 2016
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 13
    I have a little problem with the item expansion. I installed it with battle engine and pokemon expansion. In the game all works fine, as far I test it. But in PGE TM compatibility and MoveTutor compatibility don't show correctly. For example Torchic, I test it in game and he doesn't learn the moves that show in this image:




    Torchic learns his natural TM moves like sunny day, flamethrower... In PGE Torchic doesn't "learn" these moves.

    I think that TM_compatibility_table and MoveTutor_compatibility_table offsets are wrong. But I put in the PGE the offsets that show in item expansion:



    Any idea how can I localizate the offsets?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #27    
    Old February 6th, 2017 (1:42 PM).
    DizzyEgg's Avatar
    DizzyEgg DizzyEgg is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2014
      Location: Poland
      Age: 20
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Quiet
      Posts: 715
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Thorec_G_A View Post
      I have a little problem with the item expansion. I installed it with battle engine and pokemon expansion. In the game all works fine, as far I test it. But in PGE TM compatibility and MoveTutor compatibility don't show correctly. For example Torchic, I test it in game and he doesn't learn the moves that show in this image:

      Torchic learn his natural TM moves line sunny day, flamethrower... In PGE Torchic doesn't "learn" these moves.

      I think that TM_compatibility_table and MoveTutor_compatibility_table offsets are wrong. But I put in the PGE the offsets that show in item expansion:


      Any idea how can I localizate the offsets?
      If Torchic can learn the TMs it previously could in the game, but PGE doesn't show that, it's PGE's fault. And I think that's the issue there. Could you show me your PGE's ini?
      __________________
      Support Pokeruby!

      My works:
      Battle Engine Upgrade
      Pokemon Expansion
      Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
      Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

      Emerald Features:
      Form Changes (KDS)
      Reply With Quote
        #28    
      Old February 6th, 2017 (3:15 PM).
      Thorec_G_A Thorec_G_A is offline
         
        Join Date: Nov 2016
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 13
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
        If Torchic can learn the TMs it previously could in the game, but PGE doesn't show that, it's PGE's fault. And I think that's the issue there. Could you show me your PGE's ini?
        Sure, this is the ini that I'm using:

        Spoiler:
        [BPEE]
        ROMName=Pokémon Emerald (English)
        ItemData=e9cc40
        AttackNames=F19B38
        TMData=EA94B0
        TotalTMsPlusHMs=108
        TotalTMs=100
        ItemIMGData=ea2c54
        NumberOfItems=501
        NumberOfAttacks=1024
        MoveTutorAttacks=EA9588
        NumberOfMoveTutorAttacks=50
        PokemonNames=e4b4f8
        NumberOfPokemon=905
        NationalDexTable=e98518
        SecondDexTable=e99338
        HoenntoNationalDex=e98c28
        PokedexData=e50630
        NumberOfDexEntries=817
        NumberOfRegionDex=817
        PokemonData=e3cf70
        AbilityNames=F00E10
        NumberOfAbilities=256
        Pointer2PointersToMapBanks=84AA4
        OriginalBankPointer0=485D60
        OriginalBankPointer1=485E44
        OriginalBankPointer2=485E58
        OriginalBankPointer3=485E6C
        OriginalBankPointer4=485E84
        OriginalBankPointer5=485EA0
        OriginalBankPointer6=485EC0
        OriginalBankPointer7=485EE4
        OriginalBankPointer8=485F00
        OriginalBankPointer9=485F1C
        OriginalBankPointer10=485F54
        OriginalBankPointer11=485F74
        OriginalBankPointer12=485FB8
        OriginalBankPointer13=485FE0
        OriginalBankPointer14=48603C
        OriginalBankPointer15=486070
        OriginalBankPointer16=4860AC
        OriginalBankPointer17=4860E8
        OriginalBankPointer18=4860F0
        OriginalBankPointer19=4860F8
        OriginalBankPointer20=486100
        OriginalBankPointer21=48610C
        OriginalBankPointer22=486110
        OriginalBankPointer23=486114
        OriginalBankPointer24=486118
        OriginalBankPointer25=4862C8
        OriginalBankPointer26=4863BC
        OriginalBankPointer27=486520
        OriginalBankPointer28=486528
        OriginalBankPointer29=48652C
        OriginalBankPointer30=486560
        OriginalBankPointer31=486564
        OriginalBankPointer32=486568
        OriginalBankPointer33=486574
        NumberOfMapsInBank0=56
        NumberOfMapsInBank1=4
        NumberOfMapsInBank2=4
        NumberOfMapsInBank3=5
        NumberOfMapsInBank4=6
        NumberOfMapsInBank5=7
        NumberOfMapsInBank6=8
        NumberOfMapsInBank7=6
        NumberOfMapsInBank8=6
        NumberOfMapsInBank9=13
        NumberOfMapsInBank10=7
        NumberOfMapsInBank11=16
        NumberOfMapsInBank12=9
        NumberOfMapsInBank13=22
        NumberOfMapsInBank14=12
        NumberOfMapsInBank15=14
        NumberOfMapsInBank16=14
        NumberOfMapsInBank17=1
        NumberOfMapsInBank18=1
        NumberOfMapsInBank19=1
        NumberOfMapsInBank20=2
        NumberOfMapsInBank21=0
        NumberOfMapsInBank22=0
        NumberOfMapsInBank23=0
        NumberOfMapsInBank24=107
        NumberOfMapsInBank25=60
        NumberOfMapsInBank26=88
        NumberOfMapsInBank27=1
        NumberOfMapsInBank28=0
        NumberOfMapsInBank29=12
        NumberOfMapsInBank30=0
        NumberOfMapsInBank31=0
        NumberOfMapsInBank32=2
        NumberOfMapsInBank33=0
        MapLabelData=5A1480
        NumberOfMapLabels=213
        PokemonFrontSprites=e43250
        PokemonBackSprites=e44e90
        PokemonNormalPal=e46ad0
        PokemonShinyPal=e48710
        PokemonAnimations=e43250
        FrontAnimationTable=e91090
        BackAnimTable=e99a48
        AnimDelayTable=e91418
        IconPointerTable=e4a350
        IconPalTable=e4b170
        CryTable=e925c0
        CryTable2=e95020
        CryConversionTable=e97e08
        FootPrintTable=e917a0
        PokemonAttackTable=f4a2dc
        PokemonEvolutions=e56c50
        TMHMCompatibility=ea3bfc
        TMHMLenPerPoke=8
        MoveTutorCompatibility=ea747c
        EnemyYTable=e8f450
        PlayerYTable=e90270
        EnemyAltitudeTable=e97a80
        AttackData=F44C14
        ContestMoveData=F04EA4
        ContestMoveEffectData=58CDCC
        AttackDescriptionTable=F15F00
        AbilityDescriptionTable=F00000
        StarterPokemon=5B1DF8
        StarterPokemonLevel=B1178
        StarterEncounterPokemon=32706
        StarterEncounterPokemonLevel=32714
        AttackAnimationTable=F06F00
        BattleFrontierTrainers=5D5ACC
        SlateportBattleTentTrainers=5DDA14
        VerdanturfBattleTentTrainers=5DE610
        FallarborBattleTentTrainers=5DF084
        NumberOfBattleFrontierTrainers=300
        NumberOfSlateportBattleTentTrainers=30
        NumberOfVerdanturfBattleTentTrainers=30
        NumberOfFallarborBattleTentTrainers=30
        BattleFrontierPokemon=5D97BC
        SlateportBattleTentPokemon=5DE02C
        VerdanturfBattleTentPokemon=5DEC28
        FallarborBattleTentPokemon=5DF69C
        NumberOfBattleFrontierPokemon=882
        NumberOfSlateportBattleTentPokemon=70
        NumberOfVerdanturfBattleTentPokemon=45
        NumberOfFallarborBattleTentPokemon=45
        BattleFrontierHeldItems=5CECB0
        BattleFrontierBanList=611C9A
        NumberOfBattlefrontierHeldItems=62
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF71C=8F
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF734=15D
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF74C=17A
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF764=197
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF77C=1FF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF794=1B8
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7AC=16F
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7C4=117
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7DC=15F
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7F4=1C7
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF80C=A7
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF824=CA
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF83C=FE
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF86C=1FF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF884=C6
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF89C=120
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8B4=E7
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8CC=19D
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8E4=39
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8FC=67
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF914=65
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF92C=9E
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF944=79
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF95C=FF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF974=37
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF98C=47
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9A4=43
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9BC=1FF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9D4=F7
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9EC=52
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA04=143
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA1C=143
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA34=143
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA4C=143
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA64=26
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA7C=3A
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA94=25
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFAAC=8F
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFAC4=E8
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFADC=8E
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFAF4=C3
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB0C=9D
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB24=EB
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB3C=DF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB54=79
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB6C=1FF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB84=5F
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB9C=52
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBB4=44
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBCC=95
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBE4=3C
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBFC=BC
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC14=47
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC2C=74
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC44=FB
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC7C=14B
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC94=1FF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCAC=19E
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCC4=1AA
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCDC=15F
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCF4=15B
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD0C=B0
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD24=DC
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD3C=19D
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD54=34
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD6C=42
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD84=1CF
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD9C=1C2
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDB4=5D
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDCC=10C
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDE4=42
        NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDFC=30
        IconPals=DDE1F8
        ShadowFronts=1000000
        ShadowPals=1002660
        ShadowBacks=1007320
        JamboLearnableMovesTerm=0000FF
        StartSearchingForSpaceOffset=E3CF64
        FreeSpaceSearchInterval=100
        NumberOfEvolutionsPerPokemon=32
        NumberOfEvolutionTypes=255
        EvolutionName0=None
        EvolutionName1=Happiness
        EvolutionName2=Happiness (Day)
        EvolutionName3=Happiness (Night)
        EvolutionName4=Level
        EvolutionName5=Trade
        EvolutionName6=Trade w/ Item
        EvolutionName7=Item
        EvolutionName8=Atk > Def
        EvolutionName9=Atk = Def
        EvolutionName10=Atk < Def
        EvolutionName11=High Personality
        EvolutionName12=Low Personality
        EvolutionName13=Allow Pokemon Creation
        EvolutionName14=Create Extra Pokemon
        EvolutionName15=Max Beauty
        Evolution0Param=none
        Evolution1Param=evolvesbutnoparms
        Evolution2Param=evolvesbutnoparms
        Evolution3Param=evolvesbutnoparms
        Evolution4Param=level
        Evolution5Param=evolvesbutnoparms
        Evolution6Param=item
        Evolution7Param=item
        Evolution8Param=level
        Evolution9Param=level
        Evolution10Param=level
        Evolution11Param=level
        Evolution12Param=level
        Evolution13Param=evolvesbutnoparms
        Evolution14Param=level
        Evolution15Param=evolvesbasedonvalue
        EvolutionName16=Knows Move
        Evolution16Param=attack
        EvolutionName17=In certain map
        Evolution17Param=mapname
        EvolutionName18=Level-up at day
        Evolution18Param=level
        EvolutionName19=Level-up at night
        Evolution19Param=level
        EvolutionName20=Holding item at day
        Evolution20Param=item
        EvolutionName21=Holding item at night
        Evolution21Param=item
        EvolutionName22=Level-up if male
        Evolution22Param=level
        EvolutionName23=Level-up if female
        Evolution23Param=level
        EvolutionName24=Level-up if raining
        Evolution24Param=level
        EvolutionName25=Specific Pokemon in party
        Evolution25Param=species
        EvolutionName26=Level-up if pokemon with type in party
        Evolution26Param=bankandmap
        EvolutionName27=Using item if male
        Evolution27Param=item
        EvolutionName28=Using item if female
        Evolution28Param=item
        EvolutionName252=Wish Mega Evolution
        Evolution252Param=attack
        EvolutionName251=Mega Evolution
        Evolution251Param=item
        EvolutionName255=Revert Megas
        Evolution255Param=evolvesbutnoparms
        EvolutionName253=Primal Reversion
        Evolution253Param=evolvesbasedonvalue
        EggMoveTable=32ADD8
        EggMoveTableLimiter=70464
        TrainerTable=310030
        NumberOfTrainers=854
        TrainerClasses=30FCD4
        NumberOfTrainerClasses=66
        TrainerImageTable=305654
        NumberOfTrainerImages=92
        TrainerPaletteTable=30593C
        TrainerMoneyTable=31AEB8
        DexSizeTrainerSprite=71
        TradeData=338ED0
        NumberOfTrades=4
        PokedexAlphabetTable=55C6A4
        PokedexLightestTable=55C9DA
        PokedexSmallestTable=55CCDE
        PokedexTypeTable=0
        MoveTableHack=True
        Reply With Quote
          #29    
        Old February 6th, 2017 (4:37 PM).
        Gamer2020's Avatar
        Gamer2020 Gamer2020 is offline
        Accept no Imitations!
           
          Join Date: Jun 2008
          Location: Distant Land
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Bold
          Posts: 910
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Thorec_G_A View Post
          Sure, this is the ini that I'm using:

          Spoiler:
          [BPEE]
          ROMName=Pokémon Emerald (English)
          ItemData=e9cc40
          AttackNames=F19B38
          TMData=EA94B0
          TotalTMsPlusHMs=108
          TotalTMs=100
          ItemIMGData=ea2c54
          NumberOfItems=501
          NumberOfAttacks=1024
          MoveTutorAttacks=EA9588
          NumberOfMoveTutorAttacks=50
          PokemonNames=e4b4f8
          NumberOfPokemon=905
          NationalDexTable=e98518
          SecondDexTable=e99338
          HoenntoNationalDex=e98c28
          PokedexData=e50630
          NumberOfDexEntries=817
          NumberOfRegionDex=817
          PokemonData=e3cf70
          AbilityNames=F00E10
          NumberOfAbilities=256
          Pointer2PointersToMapBanks=84AA4
          OriginalBankPointer0=485D60
          OriginalBankPointer1=485E44
          OriginalBankPointer2=485E58
          OriginalBankPointer3=485E6C
          OriginalBankPointer4=485E84
          OriginalBankPointer5=485EA0
          OriginalBankPointer6=485EC0
          OriginalBankPointer7=485EE4
          OriginalBankPointer8=485F00
          OriginalBankPointer9=485F1C
          OriginalBankPointer10=485F54
          OriginalBankPointer11=485F74
          OriginalBankPointer12=485FB8
          OriginalBankPointer13=485FE0
          OriginalBankPointer14=48603C
          OriginalBankPointer15=486070
          OriginalBankPointer16=4860AC
          OriginalBankPointer17=4860E8
          OriginalBankPointer18=4860F0
          OriginalBankPointer19=4860F8
          OriginalBankPointer20=486100
          OriginalBankPointer21=48610C
          OriginalBankPointer22=486110
          OriginalBankPointer23=486114
          OriginalBankPointer24=486118
          OriginalBankPointer25=4862C8
          OriginalBankPointer26=4863BC
          OriginalBankPointer27=486520
          OriginalBankPointer28=486528
          OriginalBankPointer29=48652C
          OriginalBankPointer30=486560
          OriginalBankPointer31=486564
          OriginalBankPointer32=486568
          OriginalBankPointer33=486574
          NumberOfMapsInBank0=56
          NumberOfMapsInBank1=4
          NumberOfMapsInBank2=4
          NumberOfMapsInBank3=5
          NumberOfMapsInBank4=6
          NumberOfMapsInBank5=7
          NumberOfMapsInBank6=8
          NumberOfMapsInBank7=6
          NumberOfMapsInBank8=6
          NumberOfMapsInBank9=13
          NumberOfMapsInBank10=7
          NumberOfMapsInBank11=16
          NumberOfMapsInBank12=9
          NumberOfMapsInBank13=22
          NumberOfMapsInBank14=12
          NumberOfMapsInBank15=14
          NumberOfMapsInBank16=14
          NumberOfMapsInBank17=1
          NumberOfMapsInBank18=1
          NumberOfMapsInBank19=1
          NumberOfMapsInBank20=2
          NumberOfMapsInBank21=0
          NumberOfMapsInBank22=0
          NumberOfMapsInBank23=0
          NumberOfMapsInBank24=107
          NumberOfMapsInBank25=60
          NumberOfMapsInBank26=88
          NumberOfMapsInBank27=1
          NumberOfMapsInBank28=0
          NumberOfMapsInBank29=12
          NumberOfMapsInBank30=0
          NumberOfMapsInBank31=0
          NumberOfMapsInBank32=2
          NumberOfMapsInBank33=0
          MapLabelData=5A1480
          NumberOfMapLabels=213
          PokemonFrontSprites=e43250
          PokemonBackSprites=e44e90
          PokemonNormalPal=e46ad0
          PokemonShinyPal=e48710
          PokemonAnimations=e43250
          FrontAnimationTable=e91090
          BackAnimTable=e99a48
          AnimDelayTable=e91418
          IconPointerTable=e4a350
          IconPalTable=e4b170
          CryTable=e925c0
          CryTable2=e95020
          CryConversionTable=e97e08
          FootPrintTable=e917a0
          PokemonAttackTable=f4a2dc
          PokemonEvolutions=e56c50
          TMHMCompatibility=ea3bfc
          TMHMLenPerPoke=8
          MoveTutorCompatibility=ea747c
          EnemyYTable=e8f450
          PlayerYTable=e90270
          EnemyAltitudeTable=e97a80
          AttackData=F44C14
          ContestMoveData=F04EA4
          ContestMoveEffectData=58CDCC
          AttackDescriptionTable=F15F00
          AbilityDescriptionTable=F00000
          StarterPokemon=5B1DF8
          StarterPokemonLevel=B1178
          StarterEncounterPokemon=32706
          StarterEncounterPokemonLevel=32714
          AttackAnimationTable=F06F00
          BattleFrontierTrainers=5D5ACC
          SlateportBattleTentTrainers=5DDA14
          VerdanturfBattleTentTrainers=5DE610
          FallarborBattleTentTrainers=5DF084
          NumberOfBattleFrontierTrainers=300
          NumberOfSlateportBattleTentTrainers=30
          NumberOfVerdanturfBattleTentTrainers=30
          NumberOfFallarborBattleTentTrainers=30
          BattleFrontierPokemon=5D97BC
          SlateportBattleTentPokemon=5DE02C
          VerdanturfBattleTentPokemon=5DEC28
          FallarborBattleTentPokemon=5DF69C
          NumberOfBattleFrontierPokemon=882
          NumberOfSlateportBattleTentPokemon=70
          NumberOfVerdanturfBattleTentPokemon=45
          NumberOfFallarborBattleTentPokemon=45
          BattleFrontierHeldItems=5CECB0
          BattleFrontierBanList=611C9A
          NumberOfBattlefrontierHeldItems=62
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF71C=8F
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF734=15D
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF74C=17A
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF764=197
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF77C=1FF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF794=1B8
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7AC=16F
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7C4=117
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7DC=15F
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF7F4=1C7
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF80C=A7
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF824=CA
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF83C=FE
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF86C=1FF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF884=C6
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF89C=120
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8B4=E7
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8CC=19D
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8E4=39
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF8FC=67
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF914=65
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF92C=9E
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF944=79
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF95C=FF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF974=37
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF98C=47
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9A4=43
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9BC=1FF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9D4=F7
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DF9EC=52
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA04=143
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA1C=143
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA34=143
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA4C=143
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA64=26
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA7C=3A
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFA94=25
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFAAC=8F
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFAC4=E8
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFADC=8E
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFAF4=C3
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB0C=9D
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB24=EB
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB3C=DF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB54=79
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB6C=1FF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB84=5F
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFB9C=52
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBB4=44
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBCC=95
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBE4=3C
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFBFC=BC
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC14=47
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC2C=74
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC44=FB
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC7C=14B
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFC94=1FF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCAC=19E
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCC4=1AA
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCDC=15F
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFCF4=15B
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD0C=B0
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD24=DC
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD3C=19D
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD54=34
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD6C=42
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD84=1CF
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFD9C=1C2
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDB4=5D
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDCC=10C
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDE4=42
          NumberOfTilesInTilset3DFDFC=30
          IconPals=DDE1F8
          ShadowFronts=1000000
          ShadowPals=1002660
          ShadowBacks=1007320
          JamboLearnableMovesTerm=0000FF
          StartSearchingForSpaceOffset=E3CF64
          FreeSpaceSearchInterval=100
          NumberOfEvolutionsPerPokemon=32
          NumberOfEvolutionTypes=255
          EvolutionName0=None
          EvolutionName1=Happiness
          EvolutionName2=Happiness (Day)
          EvolutionName3=Happiness (Night)
          EvolutionName4=Level
          EvolutionName5=Trade
          EvolutionName6=Trade w/ Item
          EvolutionName7=Item
          EvolutionName8=Atk > Def
          EvolutionName9=Atk = Def
          EvolutionName10=Atk < Def
          EvolutionName11=High Personality
          EvolutionName12=Low Personality
          EvolutionName13=Allow Pokemon Creation
          EvolutionName14=Create Extra Pokemon
          EvolutionName15=Max Beauty
          Evolution0Param=none
          Evolution1Param=evolvesbutnoparms
          Evolution2Param=evolvesbutnoparms
          Evolution3Param=evolvesbutnoparms
          Evolution4Param=level
          Evolution5Param=evolvesbutnoparms
          Evolution6Param=item
          Evolution7Param=item
          Evolution8Param=level
          Evolution9Param=level
          Evolution10Param=level
          Evolution11Param=level
          Evolution12Param=level
          Evolution13Param=evolvesbutnoparms
          Evolution14Param=level
          Evolution15Param=evolvesbasedonvalue
          EvolutionName16=Knows Move
          Evolution16Param=attack
          EvolutionName17=In certain map
          Evolution17Param=mapname
          EvolutionName18=Level-up at day
          Evolution18Param=level
          EvolutionName19=Level-up at night
          Evolution19Param=level
          EvolutionName20=Holding item at day
          Evolution20Param=item
          EvolutionName21=Holding item at night
          Evolution21Param=item
          EvolutionName22=Level-up if male
          Evolution22Param=level
          EvolutionName23=Level-up if female
          Evolution23Param=level
          EvolutionName24=Level-up if raining
          Evolution24Param=level
          EvolutionName25=Specific Pokemon in party
          Evolution25Param=species
          EvolutionName26=Level-up if pokemon with type in party
          Evolution26Param=bankandmap
          EvolutionName27=Using item if male
          Evolution27Param=item
          EvolutionName28=Using item if female
          Evolution28Param=item
          EvolutionName252=Wish Mega Evolution
          Evolution252Param=attack
          EvolutionName251=Mega Evolution
          Evolution251Param=item
          EvolutionName255=Revert Megas
          Evolution255Param=evolvesbutnoparms
          EvolutionName253=Primal Reversion
          Evolution253Param=evolvesbasedonvalue
          EggMoveTable=32ADD8
          EggMoveTableLimiter=70464
          TrainerTable=310030
          NumberOfTrainers=854
          TrainerClasses=30FCD4
          NumberOfTrainerClasses=66
          TrainerImageTable=305654
          NumberOfTrainerImages=92
          TrainerPaletteTable=30593C
          TrainerMoneyTable=31AEB8
          DexSizeTrainerSprite=71
          TradeData=338ED0
          NumberOfTrades=4
          PokedexAlphabetTable=55C6A4
          PokedexLightestTable=55C9DA
          PokedexSmallestTable=55CCDE
          PokedexTypeTable=0
          MoveTableHack=True
          Put the ini and the PGEinicreator.exe in the folder and run PGEiniCreator after you apply the expansion.

          https://github.com/Gamer2020/PGEiniCreator/tree/master/PGEiniCreator/bin/Debug
          __________________

          Reply With Quote
            #30    
          Old February 7th, 2017 (3:55 AM).
          Thorec_G_A Thorec_G_A is offline
             
            Join Date: Nov 2016
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 13
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
            If Torchic can learn the TMs it previously could in the game, but PGE doesn't show that, it's PGE's fault. And I think that's the issue there. Could you show me your PGE's ini?
            Yes, after I try the Gamer2020 solution, I think you are right, the problem is the ini or PGE. Thank you.

            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Gamer2020 View Post
            Put the ini and the PGEinicreator.exe in the folder and run PGEiniCreator after you apply the expansion.

            https://github.com/Gamer2020/PGEiniCreator/tree/master/PGEiniCreator/bin/Debug
            Thank you, I tried it and the TMHMCompatibility and MoveTutorCompatibility offsets are correct, the problem was TMHMLenPerPoke, in the ini I put 8 instead of 16. Now the TMs compatibility shows correctly in the PGE, however the move tutor compatibility still shows wrong:



            I think ini is correct, any way to fix the problem?
            Reply With Quote
              #31    
            Old February 7th, 2017 (6:00 PM).
            Gamer2020's Avatar
            Gamer2020 Gamer2020 is offline
            Accept no Imitations!
               
              Join Date: Jun 2008
              Location: Distant Land
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Bold
              Posts: 910
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Thorec_G_A View Post
              Yes, after I try the Gamer2020 solution, I think you are right, the problem is the ini or PGE. Thank you.



              Thank you, I tried it and the TMHMCompatibility and MoveTutorCompatibility offsets are correct, the problem was TMHMLenPerPoke, in the ini I put 8 instead of 16. Now the TMs compatibility shows correctly in the PGE, however the move tutor compatibility still shows wrong:



              I think ini is correct, any way to fix the problem?
              It should be the NumberOfMoveTutorAttacks but I will have to look at it. Since the issue is with PGE please post on the Github. I will be more than happy to assist you from there. I do not wish to clutter this thread and I do not check this site often.
              __________________

              Reply With Quote
                #32    
              Old March 1st, 2017 (9:15 AM).
              LCCoolJ95's Avatar
              LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
              Limited Capacity
                 
                Join Date: May 2009
                Location: The World That Never Was
                Age: 22
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Naive
                Posts: 527
                Hey, I'm not trying to get in trouble, but this is a legitimate question. I love this hack, it makes item expansion easier. But what about item pocket expansion. Not just for TMs or the Main Item Pocket, but Poké Balls and Berries. I'm looking at this part of the items.py file:
                Spoiler:
                ITEM_POCKET_MAX = 30 #Max number of items in pocket items
                KEY_POCKET_MAX = 30 #Max number of items in pocket key items
                BALL_POCKET_MAX = 16 #Max number of items in pocket balls
                BERRY_POCKET_MAX = 46 #Max number of items in pocket berries
                ##############################

                What if I changed it to this:
                Spoiler:
                ITEM_POCKET_MAX = 254 #Max number of items in pocket items
                KEY_POCKET_MAX = 32 #Max number of items in pocket key items
                BALL_POCKET_MAX = 23 #Max number of items in pocket balls
                BERRY_POCKET_MAX = 67 #Max number of items in pocket berries
                ##############################


                Would it be OK to do this?
                __________________
                "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

                Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                Reply With Quote
                  #33    
                Old March 1st, 2017 (11:03 AM).
                DizzyEgg's Avatar
                DizzyEgg DizzyEgg is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Feb 2014
                  Location: Poland
                  Age: 20
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 715
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
                  Hey, I'm not trying to get in trouble, but this is a legitimate question. I love this hack, it makes item expansion easier. But what about item pocket expansion. Not just for TMs or the Main Item Pocket, but Poké Balls and Berries. I'm looking at this part of the items.py file:
                  Spoiler:
                  ITEM_POCKET_MAX = 30 #Max number of items in pocket items
                  KEY_POCKET_MAX = 30 #Max number of items in pocket key items
                  BALL_POCKET_MAX = 16 #Max number of items in pocket balls
                  BERRY_POCKET_MAX = 46 #Max number of items in pocket berries
                  ##############################

                  What if I changed it to this:
                  Spoiler:
                  ITEM_POCKET_MAX = 254 #Max number of items in pocket items
                  KEY_POCKET_MAX = 32 #Max number of items in pocket key items
                  BALL_POCKET_MAX = 23 #Max number of items in pocket balls
                  BERRY_POCKET_MAX = 67 #Max number of items in pocket berries
                  ##############################


                  Would it be OK to do this?
                  I mean, why do you think I added those lines, to confuse people or to decorate my script? XD Obviously you can change it, that's what those lines are for.
                  __________________
                  Support Pokeruby!

                  My works:
                  Battle Engine Upgrade
                  Pokemon Expansion
                  Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
                  Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

                  Emerald Features:
                  Form Changes (KDS)
                  Reply With Quote
                    #34    
                  Old March 1st, 2017 (1:20 PM).
                  LCCoolJ95's Avatar
                  LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
                  Limited Capacity
                     
                    Join Date: May 2009
                    Location: The World That Never Was
                    Age: 22
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naive
                    Posts: 527
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
                    I mean, why do you think I added those lines, to confuse people or to decorate my script? XD Obviously you can change it, that's what those lines are for.
                    Okay, that's really cool to know, what with more berries and more Poké Balls (I think, right? ). But there is a limit correct, of, I think, 255?
                    __________________
                    "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

                    Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                    Reply With Quote
                      #35    
                    Old March 1st, 2017 (1:27 PM).
                    DizzyEgg's Avatar
                    DizzyEgg DizzyEgg is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Feb 2014
                      Location: Poland
                      Age: 20
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Quiet
                      Posts: 715
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LCCoolJ95 View Post
                      Okay, that's really cool to know, what with more berries and more Poké Balls (I think, right? ). But there is a limit correct, of, I think, 255?
                      The limit is your saveblock space. You can check it for yourself by having say 800 items in your pockets, saving the game, restarting and continuing the game. Some of them should disappear. Also the malloc function may not return available space for strings for some large numbers.
                      But no, it's not 255, the number of items per pocket is stored as a halfword, so the 'technical' limit is 65535.
                      __________________
                      Support Pokeruby!

                      My works:
                      Battle Engine Upgrade
                      Pokemon Expansion
                      Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
                      Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

                      Emerald Features:
                      Form Changes (KDS)
                      Reply With Quote
                        #36    
                      Old March 1st, 2017 (1:29 PM).
                      LCCoolJ95's Avatar
                      LCCoolJ95 LCCoolJ95 is offline
                      Limited Capacity
                         
                        Join Date: May 2009
                        Location: The World That Never Was
                        Age: 22
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Naive
                        Posts: 527
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
                        The limit is your saveblock space. You can check it for yourself by having say 800 items in your pockets, saving the game, restarting and continuing the game. Some of them should disappear. Also the malloc function may not return available space for strings for some large numbers.
                        But no, it's not 255, the number of items per pocket is stored as a halfword, so the 'technical' limit is 65535.
                        Really? I didn't know that! When I was first working on it, I thought it was 255 because it was a limit of 0-FF. But screw it, that's pretty boss lol!
                        __________________
                        "The greatest obstacle in life is Yourself. Overcome it, and you will achieve the greatest accomplishment of all." -Art Beins, 1982

                        Pokémon Theta Emerald EX: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=386240
                        Reply With Quote
                          #37    
                        Old April 9th, 2017 (6:31 PM).
                        Z-nogyroP Z-nogyroP is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2014
                          Age: 16
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 100
                          quick issue to report- when expanding the TM slots, the TMs are moved to new bag slots. however, this causes any items that are placed into the old TM slots to have a "--" after their pickup message ("player found one [item]--!"). likewise, although i have yet to test this, i assume this means that TMs found in the overworld would not provide the message of what move they contain.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #38    
                          Old April 10th, 2017 (3:15 AM).
                          DizzyEgg's Avatar
                          DizzyEgg DizzyEgg is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2014
                            Location: Poland
                            Age: 20
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quiet
                            Posts: 715
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Z-nogyroP View Post
                            quick issue to report- when expanding the TM slots, the TMs are moved to new bag slots. however, this causes any items that are placed into the old TM slots to have a "--" after their pickup message ("player found one [item]--!"). likewise, although i have yet to test this, i assume this means that TMs found in the overworld would not provide the message of what move they contain.
                            TMs found in the overworld should display the message fine. As for the pickup, you're right, the items aren't changed, similarly as all the previous instances of old TMs' indexes.
                            __________________
                            Support Pokeruby!

                            My works:
                            Battle Engine Upgrade
                            Pokemon Expansion
                            Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
                            Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

                            Emerald Features:
                            Form Changes (KDS)
                            Reply With Quote
                              #39    
                            Old April 16th, 2017 (8:17 AM).
                            Z-nogyroP Z-nogyroP is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2014
                              Age: 16
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 100
                              fair enough. is there a way to fix the issue so that that message doesn't appear/point the message away from the items in the TM's old slots?

                              also, is there a way to stop TMs from being able to be held as items? this would likely be tied into the infinite-reuse TM routine, as in every generation where TMs are reusable they also cannot be held. this is fairly important because it can cause players to lose TMs forever (by giving it to a pokemon to hold and then releasing that pokemon, for example).
                              Reply With Quote
                                #40    
                              Old April 20th, 2017 (6:17 PM).
                              Wesley FG's Avatar
                              Wesley FG Wesley FG is offline
                              Pokémon Kalos Advance !! Gba Hack
                                 
                                Join Date: Oct 2008
                                Location: Brazil
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Modest
                                Posts: 338
                                How many bytes in RAM new TMs and new item size in pocket take ?

                                for i calcule new safe ram for use in other routines
                                __________________
                                Kalos Demake Soon!!
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #41    
                                Old April 21st, 2017 (1:20 AM).
                                DizzyEgg's Avatar
                                DizzyEgg DizzyEgg is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2014
                                  Location: Poland
                                  Age: 20
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Quiet
                                  Posts: 715
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Wesley FG View Post
                                  How many bytes in RAM new TMs and new item size in pocket take ?

                                  for i calcule new safe ram for use in other routines
                                  For every pocket that has more items than it previously had:
                                  Number of items * 4
                                  __________________
                                  Support Pokeruby!

                                  My works:
                                  Battle Engine Upgrade
                                  Pokemon Expansion
                                  Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
                                  Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

                                  Emerald Features:
                                  Form Changes (KDS)
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #42    
                                  Old May 17th, 2017 (4:19 AM).
                                  Buffel Saft's Avatar
                                  Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Sep 2013
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 237
                                    Hey, I've run into a few bizarre bugs after installing the item and tutor expansion:
                                    • Birch's face messes up after he sends out the Lotad in the intro; looks like parts of a few Poke ball sprites:
                                    • The starters and the Zigzagoon chasing birch are all level 100
                                    • Opening the Pokemon menu causes an endless black screen

                                    I'm not sure if this is something I've done or an issue with the expansion scripts; the only other changes I've made to the ROM were applying the Pokedex expansion, and expanding the ROM to 32MB.

                                    I've attached my items.py file in case you want to take a look, though I don't think that's the cause - these bugs appear after running it, even with different settings, and aren't present before applying item expansion.
                                    Attached Files
                                    File Type: zip items.zip‎ (3.2 KB, 1 views) (Save to Dropbox)
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #43    
                                    Old May 17th, 2017 (4:51 AM).
                                    DizzyEgg's Avatar
                                    DizzyEgg DizzyEgg is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Feb 2014
                                      Location: Poland
                                      Age: 20
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Quiet
                                      Posts: 715
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
                                      Hey, I've run into a few bizarre bugs after installing the item and tutor expansion:
                                      • Birch's face messes up after he sends out the Lotad in the intro; looks like parts of a few Poke ball sprites:
                                      • The starters and the Zigzagoon chasing birch are all level 100
                                      • Opening the Pokemon menu causes an endless black screen

                                      I'm not sure if this is something I've done or an issue with the expansion scripts; the only other changes I've made to the ROM were applying the Pokedex expansion, and expanding the ROM to 32MB.

                                      I've attached my items.py file in case you want to take a look, though I don't think that's the cause - these bugs appear after running it, even with different settings, and aren't present before applying item expansion.
                                      1. Try it out on another rom.
                                      2. Check if the saveblock isn't overlapping with the one you've used for pokemon expansion or for flags/vars.
                                      3. Try with CLEAN_REPOINTED_DATA set to false.
                                      4. Set BUILD_CODE to true.
                                      __________________
                                      Support Pokeruby!

                                      My works:
                                      Battle Engine Upgrade
                                      Pokemon Expansion
                                      Items/TMs/Tutors Expansion
                                      Various Features(Evo Methods, BW Repel, Levels Above 100, Trainers with EV, Nature Colored Stats)

                                      Emerald Features:
                                      Form Changes (KDS)
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #44    
                                      Old May 17th, 2017 (4:23 PM).
                                      Buffel Saft's Avatar
                                      Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Sep 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 237
                                        Quote:
                                        Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
                                        1. Try it out on another rom.
                                        2. Check if the saveblock isn't overlapping with the one you've used for pokemon expansion or for flags/vars.
                                        3. Try with CLEAN_REPOINTED_DATA set to false.
                                        4. Set BUILD_CODE to true.
                                        Applying both expansions on a fresh ROM fixed it; guess I must have broken the first one, seeing as the new ROM was identical to the old one when clean. Thanks for the help!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #45    
                                        Old May 19th, 2017 (7:03 AM).
                                        Buffel Saft's Avatar
                                        Buffel Saft Buffel Saft is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2013
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 237
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by DizzyEgg View Post
                                          1. Try it out on another rom.
                                          2. Check if the saveblock isn't overlapping with the one you've used for pokemon expansion or for flags/vars.
                                          3. Try with CLEAN_REPOINTED_DATA set to false.
                                          4. Set BUILD_CODE to true.
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by Buffel Saft View Post
                                          Applying both expansions on a fresh ROM fixed it; guess I must have broken the first one, seeing as the new ROM was identical to the old one when clean. Thanks for the help!
                                          Hey, I've had a bit of a play around with this to see what caused it, and it seems that setting CLEAN_REPOINTED_DATA to true and setting POKE_NUM to a value higher than 419 is what does it. Having one of the two is fine, however, so it's not a big deal, but I thought I might as well report it.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #46    
                                          Old May 23rd, 2017 (11:49 PM).
                                          AceBlake AceBlake is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2017
                                            Posts: 12
                                            I just want to expand the TMs but not the Pokedex, should I still run the dex expansion code? I'm editing an already changed rom emerald by the way.
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #47    
                                            Old May 30th, 2017 (2:13 AM).
                                            Diego98 Diego98 is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jan 2015
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 13
                                              Anyone knows how to expand the items in fire red? Only the items. I really want it
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #48    
                                              Old May 31st, 2017 (1:44 AM).
                                              Froosty's Avatar
                                              Froosty Froosty is offline
                                              The_Learner
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Sep 2014
                                                Location: Somewhere in this world.
                                                Age: 19
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Brave
                                                Posts: 542
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Diego98 View Post
                                                Anyone knows how to expand the items in fire red? Only the items. I really want it
                                                Not a proper place to ask that question,

                                                but following you I am doing the same
                                                __________________
                                                Want to talk with me regarding Rom-hacking ??? Want to get access to my works exclusive than anywhere else ???
                                                Click here to get in the discord server here where rom-hacking is a everyday talk and task.

                                                Want to showcase your hack on discord server ??? Click here to get the dask done.

                                                My works:
                                                TOOL: TL's Quick Enhancer
                                                TUTORIAL: Fire red habitat editing
                                                TUTORIAL: Fire red Transparent text-box


                                                | |
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #49    
                                                Old August 20th, 2017 (10:57 PM).
                                                Wildchild's Avatar
                                                Wildchild Wildchild is offline
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Sep 2016
                                                  Location: Monterrey, Mexico
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Quiet
                                                  Posts: 2
                                                  Hello! I've got a problems with this, whenever there is an automatic save of the game (Battle Tent, Battle Frontier, Link Battle, etc) the data in the Pokedex is cleared after restarting. Everything else seems to be working fine, so I don't know if it is because I messed up or if it's a common problem.
                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #50    
                                                  Old August 21st, 2017 (4:16 AM).
                                                  Z-nogyroP Z-nogyroP is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: May 2014
                                                    Age: 16
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 100
                                                    Quote:
                                                    Originally Posted by Wildchild View Post
                                                    Hello! I've got a problems with this, whenever there is an automatic save of the game (Battle Tent, Battle Frontier, Link Battle, etc) the data in the Pokedex is cleared after restarting. Everything else seems to be working fine, so I don't know if it is because I messed up or if it's a common problem.
                                                    this is to do with pokemon expansion, not item expansion. it's a known error, you didn't mess up.
                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply

                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Join the conversation!

                                                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:33 AM.