• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Critical Hit! ~ The Fire Emblem *Universe* Club

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years

• 19.png

fire_emblem_logo.gif

This is a club for all you members who love the series: Fire Emblem, and all its games / merchandise. :3 Here, you can discuss the games; any strategies you may have, your favorite characters, your favorite games, and so on. This is a basic free-for-all fire emblem topic here. If you are unfamiliar with Fire Emblem, you may also to learn all about it here!

What is Fire Emblem?

Fire Emblem (ファイアーエムブレム, Faiā Emuburemu?) is a tactical role-playing games franchise developed by Intelligent Systems (specifically Shouzou Kaga), the makers of Advance Wars (which shares some of Fire Emblem's strategic elements), and published by Nintendo Co., Ltd. The Fire Emblem series is well-known for its innovation and for being one of the first tactical role-playing games, with a strong emphasis on Western forms of medieval folklore. The series is also renowned for having deeply developed characters, as well as the fact that most units' death—or defeat in battle—is permanent in the game until the end of the playthrough. The series currently spans eleven games, and has been released on the Famicom, Super Famicom, Game Boy Advance, GameCube, Nintendo DS, and Wii. (Wiki)

Rules

~ All Forum Rules apply.

~ Respect others, and their opinions.

~ Please try to stay on topic!

If you want to sign up, use this form:

Username:
    What's your preferred class?: (eg lord, fighter, mage, etc)
    Who is your favourite character?

Member List

Dragon - Manakete

Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer - Sword Master

Leijon - Mage Knight

Judge Mandolore Shepard - General

Lisia - Dark Flier

Alfieri - Assassin

White Mage - Sorcerer

Zero - Sorcerer

Zekrom - Sorcerer

Pinkie-Dawn - Sage

RedJ - Swords Master

Oshamaru- Sage

Warship - Thunder Mage

Rabinov - Pegasus Knight/Sniper

Luxrayyy - Light Priestess

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sign me sign me up!!!, I can't believe we have only just got a FE club now lol

Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
    What's your preferred class?: (eg lord, fighter, mage, etc) Sword Master
    Who is your favourite character? Though one but am going to go with Servera.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • HNNNG,

Username: Leijon
    What's your preferred class?: I would say a Mage Knight
    Who is your favourite character? I would say Lucina x3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Sign me sign me up!!!, I can't believe we have only just got a FE club now lol

Username: Gardevoir the Dragon Slayer
    What's your preferred class?: (eg lord, fighter, mage, etc) Sword Master
    Who is your favourite character? Though one but am going to go with Servera.

HNNNG,

Username: Leijon
    What's your preferred class?: I would say a Mage Knight
    Who is your favourite character? I would say Lucina x3

Welcome, you two! :3

So I'm guessing both of you enjoyed Awakening? It was pretty well done! And Lucina and Severa are amazing. <333

Did you both beat the game? o:

Years
  • Aww yis I'll join, too!

Username: Lisia
    What's your preferred class?: Dark Flier (Galeforce ftw.)
    Who is your favourite character? Ugh... this is such a hard question. Seeing as I've only played Awakening so far, I'll have to choose from there.
    I like Tiki as well.
    latest

Years
  • Welcome, you two! :3

So I'm guessing both of you enjoyed Awakening? It was pretty well done! And Lucina and Severa are amazing. <333

Did you both beat the game? o:

Hey Dragon, I loved Awakening certainly one of my favorite games of all time, I only got into the franchise last year playing Awakening but Ive played Path of Radiance and Radiant dawn since

Yeah I beat it, am on a second play through, were I created the ultimate 2nd gen charictors (in my opinion lol) started that in the summer but still need to do the last two side quests and the Endgame (been playing other stuff since).

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Ahhhh

Username: Alfieri
    What's your preferred class?: Assassin
    Who is your favourite character?: How can I choose one? Err, Lucina, Tharja, Gaius... Lucina!

Years
  • Hellooo

Username: Zero
    What's your preferred class?: Sorcerer
    Who is your favorite character?: Henry!

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Welcome, you guys! I'll add you all soon. <33

Ah, so, I'm guessing everyone here has played awakening? That's cool. :] Mmm, if so, I have a topic question for you all:

What is your favourite Fire Emblem related music?

Basically, this would be mine in a nutshell:

Like seriously, the sound tracks from Fire Emblem 4, and yeah, even Awakening, are all pretty awesome in my book. <33

Years
  • What is your favourite Fire Emblem related music?

Other than the main theme

"Lets see what am capable of now" from Awakening. It has such optimism about it, it also meants one of your team has had a promotion..

and Caineghis theme from Radiant dawn it sounds so regal and powerful.

Last edited:
    Years
  • What is your favorite Fire Emblem related music?

I've always liked the main theme of the series the most. They're all really cool, but I've heard the Awakening version the most, so I'm gonna go with that. I also really liked SSBB's rendition. The choir was pretty cool.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    The first ever Fire Emblem related track I heard was this. I love the sound of it and it always sounded Spanish to me.

Awakening is the only Fire Emblem game I played and I loved this track ever since it played during that 1 fight.

Judge Mandolore Shepard

Spectre Agent
    Years
  • When it comes to my favorite Fire Emblem related music, some of my favorites are:
    From Fire Emblem Rekka no Ken: (a.k.a. Fire Emblem)
    Strike
    Everything Into the Dark
    Black Fang

From Fire Emblem Sacred Stones:
    Confront the Past
    Attack
    Powerful Foe
    Tethys
    Solve the Riddle
    In the Colosseum

From Fire Emblem Shadow Dragon:
    Strike!
    Gharnef, Lord of Shadow
    Secret Shop

From Fire Emblem Awakening:
    Menace
    Mastermind
    Rival
    "You have power ... like mine"
    Id (Darkness)
    Id (Purpose)

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
    Years
  • It's a good thing you've created a new FE club after the old one died, Dragon. I'm joining back in.

Username: Pinkie-Dawn
    What's your preferred class?: Sage (because I stink at using close-range weapons)
    Who is your favourite character? Lucina (she's also one of my mains in Smash)

Years
  • Eeee have you all seen today's Nintendo Direct yet? There's going to be a new Fire Emblem game for the 3DS! (Not Fire Emblem x Shin Megami Tensei, however... Wonder what happened to that title?) The release date of this new game is still unknown for any region, but I'm excited! :D
    Spoiler:

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • omg yes, i saw the trailer, and let me just say.

the battle transitions looks so fucking awesome :O

AAAAAH I CANT WAIT. I just hope it isnt an N3DS exclusive, coz that would suck.

Which reminds me, I gotta finish Awakening now :(

Years
  • I gotta finish Awakening now :(

You mean "I gotta finish Awakening now :)"

Super excited for the new Fire Emblem. I agree, the battle transitions are soo cool.
    I personally wouldn't mind if the game was a N3DS exclusive, since I'm getting one anyway, but I can see how it would be an inconvenience for many people.

Oshamaru

Legs go, Megaman!
    Years
  • Username: Oshamaru
    What's your preferred class?: Sage (I just like magic users overall)
    Who is your favourite character?: I have a lot of them...I'll go with Pelleas or Ilyana

I'm also pretty excited for the new Fire Emblem. I'm not sure if this is true or if any of you know about it, but in the japanese Nintendo Direct, it said that the game is going to be released in summer this year. So maybe the game will be released overseas late 2015/early 2016.

As for the current topic, some of the tracks I like are:
    Ascent (Radiant Dawn)
    You may call me Marth (Awakening)
    Scars of the Scouring (Fire Emblem (7))
    Echoes of Daybreak (Radiant Dawn)
    Crimea Attacks (Path of Radiance)

Back