• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If you could get a different starter in one game...

Years
  • I'd go the Pokemon Colosseum route and just get Eevee as a starter in like, every game.

Would make things hella interesting.

Years
  • I'd totally be down for Eevee as a starter in every game, but I'd love for Mareep to be a starter option in Crystal. Crystal is such a wonderful game, but the lack of any obtainable Mareeps outside of trading is its biggest drawback, in my opinion.

Years
  • Give me a Marill in any of the Alola games. I'm pretty sure it's one of the few regions where you can't find any of the Marill family naturally, and even though I've used Azumarill pretty much everywhere I could since Platinum (sans Gen V), I'd be happy to officially make one my starter!

icycatelf

Alex
    Years
  • Since I'm not a huge fan of any of the fully-evolved Sinnoh Starters, I think Shinx would be a cool replacement (assuming it can evolve).

I feel similarly about the fully-evolved Kalos/Alola Starters and would choose Espurr (or an already-evolved Meowstic, gender possibly determined by the player's gender) as a replacement in Kalos and Alolan Vulpix/Sandshrew as replacements in Alola.

Last edited:
    Back