• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pilates Mafia

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • There's still time, and if anyone else wants to join, they're more than welcome.

I'll be closing sign-ups when I get back from work this evening (so, in ~7 hours), sending out role PMs and starting Night 0. Let's get our bend and stretch on!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Aaaaaand sign-ups are now closed. I'll send out role PMs and start Night 0 once I'm back from - you guessed it! - pilates in a few hours.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• IW04_H1484405296.png

Night 0

"Do you think it's worth putting fancy CSS all over the studio tonight?", Mr Cat Dog wondered, as he turned off the lights of the PokeCommunity Pilates Studio, fresh from another day of bending, stretching and flexing.

"Nah, nothing bad will happen. It's just a Pilates studio. What could possibli go wrong?"

Little did he know that all was about to go wrong, with the Movements of Evil ready to undermine the great art of Pilates, one day at a time. And they were just getting started...

Night will last just over 24 hours. Please send your night actions to me as soon as possible. Thank you, and namaste!
    Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The Movements

Mr Cat Dog as the Instructor​

Abby as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Zapmolticuno as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nero as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    jdthebud as ???
    Aquacorde as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    Johnny as ???
    hashtag as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Melody as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • You guys have about 6 hours to get any remaining NAs in. Then day begins and we start our collective workout!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years

• IW04_H1484405296.png

Day 1

"All right class, welcome. Get yourself ready. Let's start off with our classic move, the Hundred.

Hmm, what's that? Why can no one do the Hundred today? You're all flailing around like your back is arching? That's strange. I'm sure it's nothing serious...​

jdthebud has died. He was the Hundred.

Spoiler:

Day will last approximately 48 hours. Please ensure to get your lynch votes in time. And namaste to you all!

Rules and Mechanics

1. Please be civil to one another. This is only a game; we're not opening the Ark of the Covenant.
    2. Each day phase will last approximately 48 hours, and each night phase will last approximately 24 hours.
    3. Unless stated, you can't target yourself with your Night Action.
    4. Lynch votes must be written in the format of [#LYNCH] Username. If you want to change your vote, you must use the format [#UNVOTE] Username. Not following this format will result in your vote not being counted.
    5. Votes for a no lynch/abstaining are NOT allowed.
    6. A tied lynch vote will result in a coin toss to determine who gets lynched.
    7. Missing two consecutive lynch votes will result in your removal from the game.
    8. Do not share PMs for any reason. If you do, you will be removed from the game immediately.
    9. All important game conversation should be kept in the game thread, or in any relevant Discord chat.
    10. If you are dead, please stay dead. Don't post or 'like' any new posts. You do get to post a single "death post" that may not contain any game-related information.
    11. Posting in the night phase is not allowed, unless stated otherwise.
    12. Any questions? I'm all ears. PM or message me on Discord (Mr Cat Dog#8817), please.
    13. Have fun! Yes, this is a rule.
    The Movements

Mr Cat Dog as the Instructor​

Abby as ???
    Pecilia as ???
    Zapmolticuno as ???
    Bardothren as ???
    Nero as ???
    NightKrow as ???
    jdthebud as the Hundred
    Aquacorde as ???
    gimmepie as ???
    Who's Kiyo? as ???
    Johnny as ???
    hashtag as ???
    HyperMorian as ???
    Uzumaki Naruto as ???
    Melody as ???
    Bidoof FTW as ???

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Oh my... That's not very good.

Looks like we can't abstain, so I'll wait a bit to get reads

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • oml that is a hell of a n0 kill D: it kind of seems like there might be other roles able to get info of some sort though? hopefully anyway

Years
  • I have to admit, Abby's post looks a lot like they're trying to appear town without actually contributing. It makes me immediately feel suss, but I have to admit I've made the same post a million times as town.

Years
  • looks like we can't abstain - by the Abby XD

Well so "sit and wait " game?

From role list i only get what a Plank role (doc)and Third party role(Cult guy) is..... Other than that
    Downward dog is Mafia leader and

The Interpretive Dance Move
    This movement can make other moves a-flutter at night, making them seem not what they appear.

Tailor?

That's all....if anyone get more info about role list pls share....

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • Hm. So I think Downward Dog will turn up inno on checks, not that it really matters anymore probably. White Crane roleblocks, Pull Up is a goon maybe? I think I agree w Interpretive Dance being tailor.

The Frog is a deputy or similar, maybe? Shoulder Bridge might be a dreamer... Snake as suspect, though that wouldn't matter. If Plank is doc is Side Plank a surgeon?

also is zap trying to tell us hes inno early so we wont sus him again or is he trying to pretend to be inno early bc hes a suspicious being in general :eyes:

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yea I'm not even going to try and scum/townread Zap anymore I just never know. I also don't have anything to contribute so I'll stick a rando vote on [Lynch] Uzumaki Naruto.

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It's impossible for most people to read me as town, regardless of my alignment:/

A list.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • That could be interesting, although strange for a town role. Perhaps she's hinting at herself being the snake?

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • It just seems odd for a town role to do that, unless There's another part to the role.

Years
  • It just seems odd for a town role to do that, unless There's another part to the role.

It's a touch unusual sure but it's been done before. I'd suggest there's probably more to it though.
    I'm hoping Melody isn't foolish enough to drop an obvious hint like that day one.

Back