Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
The LGPE tag has been added to Trade Corner! You can use it for all trades relating to Let's Go Pikachu and Let's Go Eevee.

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
I’m just trying to trade my Pokémon in let’s go evee to evolve them to complete my Pokédex. Am I in the right place?
Looking to trade machoke, kadabra, graveler, and haunter so they can evolve and I can finish my Pokédex. Can anyone help? I also need a sandshrew if anyone has one.
Not quite... This thread is intended for idle chit-chat. If you're looking to trade Pokemon, then create a new thread in the main section of the Trade Corner forum (here) and place the LGPE tag on it so people know you want to trade in Let's Go Pikachu/Eevee.

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
Do you need to be friends on Nintendo switch, or just have a code to be able to trade via the internet?

Also, do you need mew to complete the pokedex for the shiny charm?
Hey there! I moved your thread into DCC as this is where you can ask questions related to Trade Corner.

I don't own LGPE, but as far as I'm aware, only a code is required to trade with other people. This code consists of three Pokemon (e.g. Pikachu Eevee Magikarp), and is created by one person and given to the other so that they can find them with the trade search function in-game.

As for the Shiny Charm, only the first 150 Pokemon are required to obtain it; all of them except Mew, Meltan and Melmetal.

I hope this helps clear up your confusions about the game.
Seen July 1st, 2019
Posted June 27th, 2019
8 posts
321 Days
Hi guys,

I have questions about breeding with destiny knot.
I believe that if one of the parents holds the destiny knot while breeding.
Then 5 of 12 IV will pass down to its offspring. Am I right?
If I have 6 perfect IV ditto and other 4-5 perfect IV pokemon
then i suppose to get 4-6 perfect IV pokemon by probability every single time i hatch
but i still got 3 perfect IV and decent or pretty good IV on the remaining or something like that.

WHY?????? I miss something or misunderstand the concept??????

Thanks

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
Hi guys,

I have questions about breeding with destiny knot.
I believe that if one of the parents holds the destiny knot while breeding.
Then 5 of 12 IV will pass down to its offspring. Am I right?
If I have 6 perfect IV ditto and other 4-5 perfect IV pokemon
then i suppose to get 4-6 perfect IV pokemon by probability every single time i hatch
but i still got 3 perfect IV and decent or pretty good IV on the remaining or something like that.

WHY?????? I miss something or misunderstand the concept??????

Thanks
Moved to DCC, as the general Trade Corner forum is for trades only.

Rachel pretty much hit the nail on the head; while 5 of the 12 IVs are guaranteed, you're still reliant on RNG. The reason being is that, while 5 IVs are guaranteed, the chosen IV and parent is not. For example, the 5 inherited IVs could all come from the same parent, or, what likely happened in your case, the non-31 IVs are inherited from the parents, and the sixth IV rolled into a random non-31 number. Doing a very quick and simple example, let's pretend we have a male 4 IV parent and a female 6 IV parent, using colours to show which is which.

Male: 31/31/31/12/4/31
Female: 31/31/31/31/31/31

We know that with a Destiny Knot, any of 5 of the 12 IVs will be passed down onto the child. Therefore, one possible child from this combination can be 31/31/23/12/4/31.

Hope this cleared things up for you.

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
Anyone want to trade me a Celebi?! Pokémon let’s go eevee
Hey Denisse, welcome to PokeCommunity!

In Trade Corner, when you want to request a trade, you can simply create a new thread (that follows the Trade Corner rules) on the main thread page, which is the page you would have been on before clicking this thread (here's a quick link). This thread here is just for idle chit-chat and isn't intended for trades.

As for the other part of your request, unfortunately Celebi is not availabe in Let's Go Eevee. Both of the Let's Go games only feature the first 151 Pokemon + Meltan and Melmetal, so all of the Pokemon that were introduced in future regions aren't available in Let's Go. Hopefully the next Switch game won't have the same restrictions 😅

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
Would anyone be willing to trade? I am in need of an Ekans to finish the dex!
Hey Alex! I'm just gonna copy and paste my response to the post before.

In Trade Corner, when you want to request a trade, you can simply create a new thread (that follows the Trade Corner rules) on the main thread page, which is the page you would have been on before clicking this thread (here's a quick link). This thread here is just for idle chit-chat and isn't intended for trades.

Just create a new thread there and tag it with the LGPE tag, and you're good to go!
Seen February 3rd, 2019
Posted February 3rd, 2019
14 posts
297 Days
lol the rarest pokemon I have ever gotten from a trade was back in the day on fire red for Gameboy color rofl. XD I got a glitched out Mew trading a Mewtwo away lmao. It was pretty crazy.

Anyways, I own a fully completed copy of LGP, so I can catch any exclusives on the game. If anyone wants my Switch friend code for trading exclusives and/or gaming, then here it is! :)
SW-2269-7247-8889
Paradise is near. Just keep searching...

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
Hi, I'm new here, just curious do you guys have a discord?
PokeCommunity does indeed have an official Discord server! You can find the link on the main page of the forums under "Community Square". Click the "PokeCommunity Discord" section and you'll be taken to the Discord website to join the server.

Anyone have a shiny nidoking or male nidoran, nidorino they can trade in lets go?? I have shiny pidgeot lv75 and shiny golbat 100 to offer pleeaassee
This thread is intended for chit-chat only. You'll have much better luck finding what you need if you make a thread on this page. Make sure to follow the rules and tag your thread appropriately!

Lil MuDkiP849

It is what you make it

Age 29
Male
NY
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
437 posts
12.3 Years
I don’t see elsewhere I can ask this, so I’ll ask this here.

Coming back to pokemon(Mainline not lets go)after awhile, obviously this means building up your stock again. One of the ways I did that before was Soft resetting for good natured/IV’d pokes from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness as the shadow pokemon you get in the game have exclusive moves when you purify them.

So yeah, considering I still have the game lying around and the cables and how much I just love playing the game, **IS** any of the exclusive stuff from it still sought after? Prime examples are- Baton Pass Zapdos, Tri-Attack Togepi(I still have this one, timid) Psycho Boost Lugia, Follow Me Electabuzz, Selfdestruct Snorlax.

Firebolt

Age 21
Male
The Land Down Under
Seen 21 Hours Ago
Posted 6 Days Ago
592 posts
4.2 Years
I don’t see elsewhere I can ask this, so I’ll ask this here.

Coming back to pokemon(Mainline not lets go)after awhile, obviously this means building up your stock again. One of the ways I did that before was Soft resetting for good natured/IV’d pokes from Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness as the shadow pokemon you get in the game have exclusive moves when you purify them.

So yeah, considering I still have the game lying around and the cables and how much I just love playing the game, **IS** any of the exclusive stuff from it still sought after? Prime examples are- Baton Pass Zapdos, Tri-Attack Togepi(I still have this one, timid) Psycho Boost Lugia, Follow Me Electabuzz, Selfdestruct Snorlax.
Hey there, welcome back!

I'm only speaking from experience on other general trading forums and as a collector myself: those Pokemon definitely have a decent amount of value, enough to warrant their own section in tradesheets (again, speaking from what I've generally seen).

However, it might be important to note that Shadow Pokemon have just been released in Pokemon Go. Considering that Pokemon Home will allow you to transfer Pokemon Go Pokemon to the mainline series, meaning that XD ones won't be the only Shadow Pokemon available anymore. It's still unclear if these Pokemon will be identical to the Gale of Darkness ones or have their own exclusive moves, but it's still important to keep in mind nonetheless.
Advertiser Content