• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Trade Corner's Corner of Chit-Chat...Corner

Alex_Among_Foxes

A lover of Foxes
Years
Hello!

I made a thread regarding Garden Vivillon Eggs, and tagged it as Gen VI. After rechecking the Tag Requirements and looking at threads within the Breeding tag, I'm unsure if I was also supposed to label it under Breeding?

Can someone help me? I'm new to the website and I'm unsure if I've tagged my thread properly.

I haven't posted enough to allow links. It should be titled LF: Garden Vivillon Egg (Read Desc.) or something similar.

Thank you!

I'm not sure if you even can tag the same thread multiple times, but given that you want said Vivillon in Gen 6 makes it a lot easier for people to know if they can help you or not without having to ask, so I'd say you're good.

Sandslash Fan

Spikey Boi
Years
  • Age 44
  • D.C.
  • Seen Apr 25, 2024
Hello, quick question: I do not play Pokémon GO, but my friend does. Is it possible for him to trade Meltan and Melmetal to me if he transfers them to his Pokémon HOME?

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Hello, quick question: I do not play Pokémon GO, but my friend does. Is it possible for him to trade Meltan and Melmetal to me if he transfers them to his Pokémon HOME?

Yes, he can send you Meltan and Melmetal via a Friend Trade in Pokemon Home, which I believe requires the paid subscription.

You cannot trade for Meltan/Melmetal in Pokemon Home using the GTS.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 24, 2024
I wish people that run sites of gened pokemon created with PkHex would stop using the surprise trade feature to promote their sites. I hate getting hyped for a random shiny out of nowhere only to find out it has a damn website as a nickname.

Back