• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Adventure - Red Chapter NEW BETA + EXPANSION

Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    I thought part 2 will get release in 2 weeks? Did I miss something? Is there a change on part 2 release date

Years
  • Is it possible to get the new eeveelutions yet(that are in the unique pokemon section)??

Yes. During the ss Anne bonus evolution chap (when u fight lt surge) , you get knocked underwater right. There'll be an item called evolution coral there. It's placed inthe bag as a key item. You can evolve eevee to the aforementioned forms using the coral

I thought part 2 will get release in 2 weeks? Did I miss something? Is there a change on part 2 release date

That was a tentative date. Plz keep in mind that he had to fix the glitches for part 1 and also has real life commitments.
    An exact date hasn't been posted so when it comes it comes.Best to be patient

hey I need help I download it but it's not letting me play

Might be because you didn't patch the part1 ups file to a squirrels fire red rom( the gba file that is)?
    Which emulator are you using?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    What do you think lads- I have never been playing Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter. Should I play beta 11 or wait for beta 13 part 2? What would you do?

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • does anyone know where i can capture a riolu ?
    Nowhere. It is implemented in the ROM but it's not obtainable yet.
    1) Yes, Kangaskid's evolution method is based off its PID and yes, it evolves at Lv20. Right now, in the latest patches, Kangaskid SHOULD evolve into Cubone at Lv20 while holding a Skull but it doesn't. That's an issue that will most likely be fixed for the Part 2.
    2/3) It's not an Oddish.
    3/4) I mean.. that doesn't apply to Electabuzz and Magmar who do require trading, so..
    5) The Town Map is not obtainable.
    I guess it's worth experiencing if you're curious enough to see how much did the hack change between Beta 11E to Beta 13, but that's pretty much it.
    hey I need help I download it but it's not letting me play
    1) Get a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM
    2) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over it.
    3) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    4) Apply "WTF More Glitch.ups" over the patched ROM.
    5) Enjoy.
    If you're using a savefile from the Beta 13 Patch 1, 2 or 3, it is highly suggested to start a new savefile.
    Here's a quick guide on how to apply .UPS patches.
    when will you release part 2?
    As it was said a lot of times already, at this point nobody knows when will it come out.
    Is it possible to get the new eeveelutions yet(that are in the unique pokemon section)??
    Leaving Omneon and Mystereon aside, yes, you can get the rest by using the Evolution Coral on your Eevee.
    What do you think lads- I have never been playing Pokemon Adventures Red Chapter. Should I play beta 11 or wait for beta 13 part 2? What would you do?
    The Beta 11E is worth experiencing if you're curious enough to see how much did the hack change between Beta 11E to Beta 13, but that's pretty much the only reason to play it nowadays.

Right now, you can start a new savefile in the Beta 13 Part 1 and then resume it once the Part 2 comes out, but if you prefer to wait until the Part 2 comes out and go through the full Kanto Region, that's okay.
    It would be even wiser to wait a little more after that, because the first release of the Part 2 could have its own bugs and such.
    Is it already known how far we can play in Beta 13 part 2?
    Beta 13 Part 2 will include the full Kanto Region.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2018
    So we will be unable to enter new Regions and will have to wait for part 3 for that?
    If yes will this trend continue?
    Also Thank you for all the fast and detailed replies!

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • So we will be unable to enter new Regions and will have to wait for part 3 for that?
    If yes will this trend continue?
    Also Thank you for all the fast and detailed replies!

1) I don't know how will Aethestode handle things, but my guess is that there won't be a Part 3.
    Beta 13 Part 2 will be the end of Kanto and then the Beta 14 will bring whatever region Aethestode feels like doing next (taking into account the content in Beta 11E, the next region could be the Orange Archipelago).

2) Yes. The regions will be released in the form of patches, that was confirmed a lot of time ago.

Last edited:

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • Yes, just go back to the S.S. Anne's dock and jump into the Underwater Spot like this:
    7JQAruI.gif

Hmm he sented me the screenshot and he says he can't go down there

He's playing on a mobile phone

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello, guys!

If you want to join the Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter Discord Server, follow this link: https://discord.gg/hEEaPqP

If you decide to do so, make sure to read the rules and don't be a troublemaker. Joining only to stir things up, Team Rocket-like, will result in Red and Co. defeating you in a crushing battle in retaliation.

P.S. Joining this server requires phone verification.

I hope you enjoyed - and keep enjoying - Pokemon Adventure - Red Chapter Beta 13!

14874f80a32cf20c472039769439.jpg

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018

How is that supposed to help when movesets have been edited?

There is Bulbasaur with his new move and earth Power too, so I wanted to know which other moves have been added and when they are learned, e.g Gloom learns nature power at level 31 which it hasnt learned in any generation so looking up in those sites doesnt help at all.

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Hmm he sented me the screenshot and he says he can't go down there

He's playing on a mobile phone
    Then he's lacking one of the last patches, which added the possibility to go back.
    1) Get a Clean Pokémon Fire Red v1.0 (USA) ROM
    2) Apply "Beta 13 ALL PATCH.ups" over it.
    3) Apply "FIX FIX FIX.ups" over the patched ROM.
    4) Apply "WTF More Glitch.ups" over the patched ROM.
    5) Enjoy.
    If you're using a savefile from the Beta 13 Patch 1, 2 or 3, it is highly suggested to start a new savefile.
    Here's a quick guide on how to apply .UPS patches.

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • How is that supposed to help when movesets have been edited?

There is Bulbasaur with his new move and earth Power too, so I wanted to know which other moves have been added and when they are learned, e.g Gloom learns nature power at level 31 which it hasnt learned in any generation so looking up in those sites doesnt help at all.

O_o

Wait really? I thought the hackers use it as the Sun/Moon version

hence why i'm training my pokemon

Years
    • Seen Feb 19, 2018
    O_o

Wait really? I thought the hackers use it as the Sun/Moon version

hence why i'm training my pokemon

No, theres afaik no generation its based of thus I ask.

Kadabra learns psybeam at level 28 (which would be 5th/6th generation), snorlax learns no offensive normal type attack until level 30 (dont have it higher yet) is what I can say for sure. So if it follows the movesets of specific generations some moves have definetely been left out too and some new ones have been added

BH

Canine pokemon fan
    Years
  • No, theres afaik no generation its based of thus I ask.

Kadabra learns psybeam at level 28 (which would be 5th/6th generation), snorlax learns no offensive normal type attack until level 30 (dont have it higher yet) is what I can say for sure. So if it follows the movesets of specific generations some moves have definetely been left out too and some new ones have been added

I see

Back