• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Code: Mega Evolutions and Primal Reversion

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
project root is the root folder of the project
like you download the files as a .zip in github
there will be a folder like
MegaEvolution-master or smth
inside that is the project root
If you did'nt mind can you say all the steps which was posted in the Github PLeaaasssse

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
Will This In-Battle MEGA EVOLUTIONSwork for pokemon emerald rom hack

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
Thank you all of you I successfully implemented this in battle mega evolution the Rom hack name is Pokemon mono I will post the thread when I got time

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Jan 8, 2018
If i got time I will create an
lunar ips patch

Last edited:

BluRose

blu rass
Years
the whole point of the lack of the patch is that so people will build it themselves and make it compatible with ongoing romhacks and projects
making a patch entirely defeats the purpose of it being open source and patchless
it makes the project incompatible with ongoing projects and takes away the three-minute process that learning to build the code is
it is an introduction to further delving into programming in general and eventual ability to code the project yourself if you continue to invest in like 15 minutes per day of just looking at code
a patch just takes away any opportunity of learning

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
can someone please post Criminon's mega evolutions file as it is not available.

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
Years
What is make && ./insert.py and make

Commands that you must put in Windows' CMD opened inside the Mega Evolution Repo's folder.

can someone please post Criminon's mega evolutions file as it is not available.

??? ...

By the way, Ultra Necrozma would also be here, right?

I think so..? It prolly won't happen though. Touched stopped working on this long, long ago.
You can see that this Repo is still lacking the Wish Mega Evolution and the Primal Reversion too. I remember that Touched mentioned at some point of this thread that he already came up with a better version, but I guess he decided not to share it.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 24, 2023
Well, I just wasted a ton of time trying to set G3HS and G3T to work with this. Using D&D editor freshly downloaded was way easier, didn't even have to setup an ini.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2018
I am so confused, I finished make and creating test.gba. I checked that 80000 was changed and when I changed the evo table so that bulbasaur mega evolves into venusaur when holding potion and I have gold teeth. What did I do?
Edit: Fixed It working Just gotta get dollsteak's animation
I would like some help with that :D.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 19, 2018
Petuuh,
Yes, it is compatible you just need the ini that a guy posted on one of these pages(sorry for not being specific). I also think we need to reupload the ini too. G3HS is your best bet for this right now.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
hey i liked this but did not understand how to do it with gen 3 tools can you help thanks in advance.

Back