• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What would YOU do? 2.0

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
Years
  • C) I'm definitely most curious about time travel! Then again, I might just go catch dialga...

You wake up one day without the ability to walk. You have to choose a pokemon from the limited selection that you've caught to ride to help you get around from now on. Who's it gonna be?

A.) Pincurchin
    B.) A pack of 25 bidoof
    C.) Spoink (a very large one)
    D.) Crustle

Years
  • C) Spoink is the cutest one, and bouncing up and down as if I am traveling by pogo stick sounds fun.

You are the screenwriter of Crobatman, a Pokemon movie made in collaboration with DC Comics. Crobatman, also known as the Dark Pulse knight, is the superhero who keeps the streets of Mothim city safe. However, Crobatman can't fight crime if there are no criminals, right? So you must decide who will be Crobatman's arch nemesis in the story this time around. Your choice of villain is...

A) The Penpoleon

B) Delcatty Woman

C) Mimer and Gothitelley Quinn

D) MewTwo Face

Years
  • A) The Penpoleon - bcs i wanna have an archnemesis who waddles around all the time. for sure i'll never get tired of seeing that :D

The Pokemon world is still under lockdown and everyone needs to isolate. You however don't have the comforts of a home anymore, so you'll need to think of a solid place to stay free from others. Where would you go?
    A) the Sinnoh underground
    B) the summit of Mt. Silver
    C) the Old Chateau
    D) the 2nd floor of a Pokemon Center

Years
  • Old chateau, provided Rotom can give me a wi-fi connection. I want to be alone, but don't want to go too far from civilization. I think the old chateau would offer solitude, and I would get to stay in a romantic, Gothic manor home. It has ghosts, but the good thing about ghosts is that they can't spread pokerus 19.

Professor Oak is your mentor, and he's confided in you that as important as his work is, he also wants a companion to share his life with. You want to set him up on a date with a mature soul in his region of Kanto to cheer him up. Of the following who do you think would be the most compatible with your Pokemon professor?

A) Delia Ketchum. She's right next door. She and Prof Oak are already friends, and he is like a father figure to Ash. Delia is sweet, attractive, a fine cook and housekeeper, and could make a very happy home for the professor.

B) Agatha of the Elite Four. She is closer to Professor Oak's own age and is a gifted and cunning Pokemon trainer. Her strength, competiveness and study of the supernatural might be what professor Oak needs to keep him on his toes. Rumor has it that there was some chemistry between the two once.

C) Nurse Joy at the Pokemon Center, a kind-hearted and cheerful so that could be like a ray of sunshine in his life. She also works with Pokemon everyday, and would have some shared knowledge of science and medicine in the field of Pokemon. They could make a good team. There's one right over in Viridian City. Good thing about Joys, if one says no then you can try the next Joy.

D) Blaine the Cinnabar Island gym leader. The two seem close in age, and both are independent and intensely committed to their work, and they know their Pokemon. Blaine is a person of high IQ, who was a scientist himself and his riddles may provide Prof. Oak with additional intellectual stimulation.

Last edited:
    Years
  • as much as i'd wanna see how Oak and Blaine would work together, i just feel like picking Agatha would be the most natural choice here. as you mentioned, they were indeed rumored to have had a spark back then, and those were pretty darn strong rumors at that.

i've always pictured them have feelings for each other from a young age, then just slowly drifting apart due to differing ideals and lines of work overtime, but that doesn't mean they can't give it another shot! i believe, out of all the choices, they know each other best, and having a person studying the spiritual side of life would mesh well in contrast to someone who's passionate about science. it's a good harmony imo. so yes, i choose B)!

Pokestar Studios has just hired you as their newest pop idol! Congratulations! You've had a knack for writing songs here and there, but the higher-ups say only one can be used as your debut single for the whole world to hear, and you're gonna need it to be a pretty strong/catchy one. Which piece is it gonna be?

A) Careless Whismur
    B) Never Gonna Gible You Up
    C) Every Frost Breath You Take
    D) How Mossdeep is Your Love

Years
    • Seen Nov 25, 2022
    Careless Whismur sounds pretty deep to me!

You have just been drafted into team rocket! Which of these roles will you take?

1. Pokemon Thief
    2. Unethical Scientist
    3. Shiny Breeder who runs the equivalent of a breeding mill
    4. A Scam Artist

Years
  • 4) Scam artist I suppose, because it's the only job that didn't explicitly detail me doing something that would cause Pokemon distress.

Congratulations you are the lucky winner, and get to play a demo of the 9th generation Pokemon game. You realize that the region will be based on Mexico, and draw inspiration from Meso American mythology. You look at your options for starter Pokemon, and decide that you want...

A)The grass starter, which is a fairy dual type Jaguar from the rainforest.

B) The water starter, a poison type combo based on dart frogs that live near streams.

C) The fire starter, a rattle snake that grows a plume of feathers as it evolves into a fire/flying dual type.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
    Years
  • A) I have to pick the starter that is my two favourite types.

You work at the Pokemon Cafe in Celadon City. Without warning Team Rocket burst in ordering everyone's Pokemon. You are the only worker at the cafe but the customers are on your side. What do you do next?

A) Offer the Team Rocket members free cups of tea. The tea at the Celadon Cafe is said to be the best in Kanto.
    B) Use your Gloom to battle Team Rocket, the customers will help you.
    C) Call Professor Oak for advice.
    D) Sound the Alarm under your desk. It will cause the Team Rocket members to leave but will mean the Cafe has to close for the day.

D) Its better to get rid of them without doing anything, plus it will give me a day rest.

Your Profssor told to bring the Mew DNA from the shipyard. While in return, you were surrounded by Evil Rocket Grunts, going to steal the DNA. What will you do?
    A) Fight them and safely return the DNA, but it will permanently handicap your pokemons.
    B) Befriend them and give them the DNA, and then cry in the lab for the loss.
    C) Join Team Rocket and ultimately become the owner of the new initiated deadly pokemon.
    D) You don't have choice 4.

Years
  • My first instinct would be to fight, but if I was aware that it would cripple my Pokemon for life then I wouldn't do it. I love them too much to see them disabled forever, even in a good cause. Of these choices I suppose I choose C) because it doesn't say what happens after I join Team Rocket, just that I will be the owner of the deadly, new Pokemon. I can always turn against Team Rocket later. Blaine left Team Rocket in the adventures Manga, so I can too.

You are a child psychiatrist treating a little girl who was rescued from an abusive home, and being relocated to a new, good family. You think having a Pokemon to love and be loved by in return would be helpful to the healing process for her in the meantime. Below are some of the pokemon currently available for pet therapy. Which do you recommend as a partner for a troubled child?

A) Lapras, a very gentle Pokemon that takes things slow and steady. Lapras has extraordinary intelligence, and understands human speech, so the little girl would be able to communicate her troubles to this empathetic Pokemon. Since Lapras likes to ferry people around it could take it's new trainer on relaxing, scenic rides across the water to possibly lift her spirits. The kid and her lovely loch nessie can also go swimming together in water therapy sessions.

B) Galarian Ponyta. Most little girls dream of having a pony, and here is a magic pony! This miniature unicorn is not only cute, but it's horn has the power to heal, and touching it can cure any injuries this child has. Ponyta can take her on fun horseback rides. It can warn of potential dangers also because Galarian Ponyta has a pure heart and can look into a person's eyes and see whether they are good or bad, and will run away from the wicked.

C) Altaria. This angel of a bird snuggles it's friends beneath it's pair of soft, cloud-like wings. It would be like having a fleece security blanket to warm and calm you. This serene creature sings beautiful hymns as well with it's clear as crystal sorpano. The song of Altaria is supposed to fill the listener with wonder, and should soothe the girl. Being able to peacefully travel through the heavens flying on Altaria is another plus.

D) Chikorita, a pert little grass pokemon who loves to go sunbathing and would be a great partner for a picnic in the park on a warm, summer day, or a walk on the beach. The wide-eyed, endearing Chikorita also omits a sweet fragrance from the leaf on it's head that creates a happy and comfortable atmosphere for anyone around it. The aromatherapy could do a lot for this child.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I would pick Lapras simply due to the whole human speech thing. Seems most beneficial. I guess a downside is that I don't know if Lapras can exist outside of bodies of water. Also, can't imagine such a large creature would be fitting as a house pet. Reminds me of Orcas in seaworld.

Giovanni just stole your favorite Pikachu.

A: It wasn't your favorite anyways. Giovanni can keep it.
    B: Pursue him with vengeance on a Salemence.
    C: Recruit all the Kanto Gym Leaders and confront him.
    D: Be petty and steal his Mewtwo.

Years
  • A. It's just a Pikachu anyway. Idc =p

You're going on a Diving expedition, which of the following Pokemon would you take along with you to aid you?

A) Dewgong, because it's a strong swimmer.
    Its entire body is a snowy white. Unharmed by even intense cold, it swims powerfully in icy waters.

B) Lanturn, because it can illuminate your surroundings.
    The light it emits is so bright that it can illuminate the sea's surface from a depth of over three miles.

C) Gorebyss, because it will help you keep an eye on the water temperature.
    The color of its body changes with the water temperature. The coloration of Gorebyss in Alola is almost blindingly vivid.

D) Huntail, because it can see even in the deep dark of the sea.
    Huntail's presence went unnoticed by people for a long time because it lives at extreme depths in the sea. This Pokémon's eyes can see clearly even in the murky dark depths of the ocean.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years
  • Lanturn most definitely! Electric-type bias aside, having a light source underwater is the only problem that diving skill and/or equipment cannot solve. Plus, Lanturn is a pretty sturdy swimmer in its own right.

You're going on an adventure through Kanto to collect all 8 badges. You are fresh off the S.S. Anne with 2 badges, and your Pikachu has just learned to cut down trees! Now you are in Vermilion, and even though there's a Gym nearby, you and your team are theoretically free to challenge any Gym up until Cinnabar (for which you need Surf.) Which one shall be your next challenge?

A) Just go challenge Lt. Surge already! He gives out the Thunderbolt TM as a reward. Pikachu and any future Electric-types you catch will thank you for it. Plus, given his arrogance, knocking him down a peg would be extremely satisfying.

B) Make a bee-line for Erika. Pikachu now knows how to cut down trees, all your Mons are cute enough for her possé and the Grass-type has a lot of weaknesses, so challenging her should be a walk in the park. Oh, and maybe she'll learn not to start rumours about you.

C) Have a shot at Sabrina. You'd have to make a stop in Lavender Town to catch a Ghost-type to help you and then train a little harder, but all things considered, she's not as scary as she makes herself out to be. She's just a teenager, how intimidating can she be?

D) Walk the extra mile and take on Janine! The road is quite long and daunting, but the amount of Trainers on either way to Fuchsia will make for good training. She still has miles to go before she gets to her father's level, but defeating her sturdy Poison-types will make for a pretty crazy feat at this point.

Years
  • I'm pretty straightforward in the way I travel through regions, so I'm going to fight Lt Surge. He's right there, so he's closest, and because I tend not to be over-levelled in older games, I would rather challenge trainers around my level than jump to Sabrina. Also, there's lovely Thunderbolt TM mentioned!

You're a Ecruteak city resident who is ready to move out of your parents' home, and get a place of your own. First you need a job though. These are the options in your community available

A) A tour guide for the Burned Tower, an ancient space, central to your community's history. Perhaps you will even catch a glimpse of the legendary Pokemon said to appear here? Storytelling skills are a plus, but the requirement is interest in the past, also be ready to answer questions from curious travelers!

B) A trainer at Ecruteak gym, you need the excitement of Pokemon battles. There you will study the secrets of the cool enigmatic Morty as you soften up challengers to take him on for the Fog badge. Required: Must enjoy versing trainers, be prepared for medium level challenges and have a ghost Pokemon.

C) A hospital orderly in the Pokemon center, assisting the kind Nurse Joy and Chansey. You get to give tired, sick and injured Pokemon the care they need as they recover their health and spirits. Someone who likes all kinds of Pokemon is needed, and who is patient and caring.

D) A wardrobe crew member at the Ecruteak City Dance Hall, you'll work backstage, and help the Kimono girls into their fantastic get-ups, and put on their wigs as they get prepare for their shows. This is a place for lovers of art and entertainment. A sense for color and style is useful, but tutorials will be given.

Years
  • C) A hospital orderly in the Pokemon center, assisting the kind Nurse Joy and Chansey. You get to give tired, sick and injured Pokemon the care they need as they recover their health and spirits. Someone who likes all kinds of Pokemon is needed, and who is patient and caring.

This one! The others seem a bit more for outgoing/not-so-anxious people. :D; I think this is something I'd enjoy doing anyway. Being a trainer in a gym seems cool but also pretty pressuring. I'd prefer to be a trainer who can battle when I want, rather than at the gym/challenger's discretion.

Your parents have plans to go on a trip someplace outside your home! They've given you a few options. Would you rather:

A) A visit to the Dragonspiral Tower in Unova. It's a very historic structure known as Unova's oldest. There are probably some cool Pokemon you can capture there, too.

B) A visit to the Parfum Palace in Kalos. You're not likely to ever live in such a beautiful, large building where the kind of Kalos once lived, and it seems like a really interesting place to check out.

C) A visit to Hoenn's Oceanic Museum and then a boat ride across the waters of Slateport. You'll spot some really interesting relics in the museum and enjoy the sea breeze, too!

D) A visit to Sinnoh's Floaroma Town. The flower fields are beautiful. Perhaps you might even get a glimpse of Shaymin somewhere during your stay?

Years
  • B) - I got zero interest in perfumes. But it's a big historical building and it's in one of my fav regions so..... B it is!

Not interested in A) at all. C) could be nice for the second part, but I'm not big on Museum's in general.
    D) was tempting, because I tend to prefer nature over culture. But, I'm more into Fauna then Flora, so...

You want to challenge the local Gym, but the Gym leader has a day off and it's closed. Do you:

A) Go back to your hotel and spend the day in your room and return to challenge the Gym again tomorrow.

B) Go searching for the Gym leader: they're not allowed to have a day off if you are there to battle them and you absolutely insist they battle you today.

C) Head into town to have a nice day out going shopping and seeing the sights.

D) Venture into the nearby woods to look for Pokemon you don't have yet. After that you make a camp with your Pokemon and spend the rest of the time playing games with them.

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Dec 25, 2023
    D) Venture into the nearby woods to look for Pokemon you don't have yet. After that you make a camp with your Pokemon and spend the rest of the time playing games with them. I choose D, because if I went shopping all I would buy are Stat boosting items and a crap ton of Ultra Balls, although I would change my outfit to look even cooler. But I would want to catch more pokemon for the Dex and mabye to shiny hunt, also I would want to train my team and play games with them. Also I could never do B cause that is too scary XD.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You see a Lampent out of the corner of your eye behind you on a rainy night in Castelia City. What do you do?

A) Get the heck out of there

B) Accept your fate

C) Turn around and send out your strongest pokemon for battle

D) Go, Ultra Ball!

Years
  • C) Turn around and send out your strongest pokemon for battle.
    It has chosen death by coming after my life. I will show it no mercy.
    Though I'd prefer to wait and see what it wants, but that's not an option =p

You are about to participate in a Master Rank Toughness Contest. All four Pokemon below are eligible after you won the previous ranks with them. Which do you choose?

A) Krookodile

B) Mamoswine

C) Nidoqueen

D) Mudsdale

Years
  • C) probably Nidoqueen, I have always just liked this Pokemon in general, and as a contest Pokemon there are some inting strategies you can devise with combos that move last, and then badly startling all the other Pokemon.

Your friend is going to Pokemon tech, and you want to send them a present. You decide to gift...

A) A Polteageist-shaped coffee & tea maker to help your friend start their school days with energy, give them refreshing drinks to make homework less of chore, and a bit more stamina for late night study sessions.

B) A wireless universal Rotom charger that can be used for all of their electronics from phone to laptop, iPad and more so they their devices will always be ready to use

C) A smeargle-theme stationary and journaling set. It has a notebook with the beagle himself on it, pens to write with shaped like smeargle's paintbrush tail and a folder with pawprints for important papers.

D) A backpack/tote bag to carry belongings in wherever you go. It has a pattern of each ball from pokeball to great ball, safari, sport, park, ultra, premier, cherish, dusk, dream, net, heal, quick, beast, apriballs, heal, dive and master

Last edited:
    Years
  • A) A Polteageist-shaped coffee & tea maker.

You encounter a fainted and badly hurt wild Pokemon. Do you:

A) Call for help.

B) Give it some of your own medicine to heal it.

C) Pick it up and carry it to a Pokemon Center.

D) Ignore it and move on.

Back