• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I'll try to have a post up soon, I'm struggling a bit with working out how I want Timothy to perceive everyone.

Sounds good! You did your post for this week already, so if you want to relax and think more, you're set for this session. :D

I'm sorry, something came up at work (I pretty much live at work since it's a live in job and all x.x ) so I couldn't get the History done. Started, but haven't finished. Will get it done during my break and post it by the end of the day then I'll work on a post.

Sounds good! No particular rush. :)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I don't think Cooper will have noticed everyone else yet so I might not include all of you in my post. Whenever it gets up 8)

Years
  • I got a post in. Basically McGregor has determined who he feels are the biggest threats that could stop him from seeing his family again.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Lol gimmepie, I can't help but feeling as if your character is looking at the SUs instead of the characters themselves ;) how would he have any clue yet about Cooper's intelligence or that she worked with education? Just something I thought about when reading :3

Edit: I'm being really annoying in this RP, aren't I? I'm sorry, I'll quit complaining. I love reading the posts so far :3

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I want to do a post about Timothy summarising everyone else though xD

Haha! Well that's fine. :P

I don't think Cooper will have noticed everyone else yet so I might not include all of you in my post. Whenever it gets up 8)

She best notice ya boy Markie Mark gave her a blanket. ;D

Lol gimmepie, I can't help but feeling as if your character is looking at the SUs instead of the characters themselves ;) how would he have any clue yet about Cooper's intelligence or that she worked with education? Just something I thought about when reading :3

Edit: I'm being really annoying in this RP, aren't I? I'm sorry, I'll quit complaining. I love reading the posts so far :3

I would actually say that he's portraying a law enforcement officer with some reality. :P It's their job to identify people and figure some people out. Though I know I struggle with remembering "Mark doesn't know xyz about that character yet" when I'm writing thoughts out, haha. :D

And you are far from annoying!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I guess you would know ;) yeah it makes sense if he's used to analyzing people, true!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Lol gimmepie, I can't help but feeling as if your character is looking at the SUs instead of the characters themselves ;) how would he have any clue yet about Cooper's intelligence or that she worked with education? Just something I thought about when reading :3

By observing her behaviour he summarised likely professions. He has no idea if she actually works in education, it's just a possibility that fits her behaviour (as were his other ideas).
    I'm trying to portray his experience as a law enforcer through his assessments of people. Sorry if you feel I'm going overboard Timothy is a very different character than I am used to. :)

gdi you changed your name again

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I don't know where I'll start, presumably already in the shelter or something because the crash already happened and all so perhaps she drove down to Oregon. Its not to far, I've done it myself. Plus there wouldn't be traffic cause everybody is dead! Or undead... Erm...

Also, I'm partly blind and thought she was a he at first xD. So if I call her a he in this post then I probably just missed it.

You're accepted! :) I will give you an introductory portion in the upcoming storyline post and it will basically be your "arrival". After that, you are part of the group. The next post will be coming up tomorrow (1/17) and you will be able to jump right in after that post.

Lulu, please feel free to VM/post in here when your application is complete as well. If you complete it within the next day, I can add you as part of the arrival - otherwise, we'll factor you in later as well. :)

To the rest, there's three of you that still need to post for this plot post! If you don't, it's not a huge deal.

And I have dropped Elara from the roleplay, due to inactivity (aka not even signing on).

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I will try my best to get on my computer and squeeze out a post today after work. Would be a shame if I had to drop out just because this RP were too fast paced for me.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • I will try my best to get on my computer and squeeze out a post today after work. Would be a shame if I had to drop out just because this RP were too fast paced for me.

As I said, I won't be holding anyone to the time frame for this week. :) For all future postings, I'll be doing a new post every week. If the majority of you desire me to slow it down more, I am willing to oblige.

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • I had my username changed, kk. Might be you wondering who the new guy was. :) Kurobat, since time immemorial, kk.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Our next post is live, folks!

If you missed posting for last week's part, feel free to include it in your post this week or skip it altogether. It's preferable you include it in some way though, but there is no penalty for just moving forward. Hope you all enjoy the new part and like the split choices! :)

jombii

Years
  • I guess Dennis Plum will be joining the supply run on Food Mart.

One thing I learned from TWD is that living human beings are more dangerous than dead ones.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • This was definitely one of the funner posts so far. I actually had myself on edge trying to see if Mark would survive (and you never know, maybe he won't). ;)

jombii

Years
  • ^Well, one thing is for sure. Dennis is here to stay, unless his asthma takes the better of him.

I figure I will be playing as the cautious man in the world, seeing as he is severely impeded by his asthma.

Oh wait, is everybody supposed to proceed to the place they wanted to go? Won't there be a pre-run meeting, like you know, names and intro's and all?

Last edited:
    Years
  • I guess there's no time for that?

I dunno when I'll be able to post (might even manage tonight) but Timothy will be joining the team going to Home Fixin' since his expertise will be useful there.

@Klippy - Just out of curiosity, but if any looters are carrying weapons would't it be odd of our characters not to take them if they could? Or are all looters unarmed? Also, our characters should probably get bags somehow if they are always carrying things around with them. Just my two cents, hope you don't mind. :)

Edit: I got a post up. I don't think there should be any issues, although please note that McGregor briefly spoke to Mark (no reply was really needed) and that I included that McGregor had obtained a bag whilst at the shelter because I felt like it was essential to the logic of my post.

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • ^Well, one thing is for sure. Dennis is here to stay, unless his asthma takes the better of him.

I figure I will be playing as the cautious man in the world, seeing as he is severely impeded by his asthma.

Oh wait, is everybody supposed to proceed to the place they wanted to go? Won't there be a pre-run meeting, like you know, names and intro's and all?

You're absolutely welcome to introduce your character to others. I omitted it from mine, but if there's a desire for the introductions, I will add it in to mine. :) I went forward to sort of establish a basic plot for the Home Fixin' side of things.

I guess there's no time for that?

I dunno when I'll be able to post (might even manage tonight) but Timothy will be joining the team going to Home Fixin' since his expertise will be useful there.

@Klippy - Just out of curiosity, but if any looters are carrying weapons would't it be odd of our characters not to take them if they could? Or are all looters unarmed? Also, our characters should probably get bags somehow if they are always carrying things around with them. Just my two cents, hope you don't mind. :)

Edit: I got a post up. I don't think there should be any issues, although please note that McGregor briefly spoke to Mark (no reply was really needed) and that I included that McGregor had obtained a bag whilst at the shelter because I felt like it was essential to the logic of my post.

I don't want our characters to be overpowered from the go. If they can get weapons so quickly, it will make things too easy for the story.

I agree about the bags. By your strength attribute, I suppose it would be good to have bags to fit the realism of the story. I'll make sure to add that in or you all are welcome to pick bags up to carry items in. :)

Back