• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] Outbreak: A Zombie Survival RP (SU/OOC)

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
  • I shall get my first post up over the next couple of days then :)

Edit: I got my post up
    I hope you don't mind
    a) I copy and pasted a small section from the GM post, it seemed pointless just to re-write the same action. I don't intend to make a habit of doing it though.
    b) I included a cheap lighter with McGregor's cigarettes.

Anyway, anybody feel free to respond since I set him up for interaction.

I sent you a PM about the lighter/cigarettes, but no problem on "a)". :)

And just a reminder to everyone else, Part 2 is up and ready. :>

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Why is it that no one told me about this RP existing? Why is it that I never saw it listed in here either? ;~; I am heartbroken right now, seeing as sign-ups are closed T-T

If a spot opens, could you please let me know? ;~; Thank you ^-^

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Why is it that no one told me about this RP existing? Why is it that I never saw it listed in here either? ;~; I am heartbroken right now, seeing as sign-ups are closed T-T

If a spot opens, could you please let me know? ;~; Thank you ^-^

Feel free to submit a signup post! If you can get me it within the next day or so and you're accepted, I'll just have you jump right in similar to gimmepie. I'd rather have active people participating than denying anyone, so go for it. :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    Yay! Thank you! Will get to it asap ^-^

Regina.png

Anne "Annie" Savage

Hometown:

Winchester, UK

History:

Luxury Item:

First Aid Kit

Attributes:

Strength: 2
    Intelligence: 3
    Agility: 2
    Charisma: 3​

Placeholder while I work on her History xD

Last edited:

jombii

[FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4][COLOR=#00b05
    Years
  • Quick question: I had Dennis climb in the passenger seat during my escape. Is the one giving out the water me or the new guy?

Also, will be inactive for a while until I get a decent connection. Sorry.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Quick question: I had Dennis climb in the passenger seat during my escape. Is the one giving out the water me or the new guy?

Also, will be inactive for a while until I get a decent connection. Sorry.

It is not you. It's quite unlikely someone would let any random person into the front of their car just yet, but the seat was taken anyway. :P I should've mentioned there was a passenger, but I didn't really think anyone would try to sit in the front of the truck either.

And okay. I'll make a note that you'll be gone.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years
  • Ello! This is shaping up to be a nice zombie apocalypse story! I'll be waiting for the first tense moment where somebody gets murdered by another survivor.

That makes me sounds like a monster xD, but in these situations it just happens...

Years
  • Ello! This is shaping up to be a nice zombie apocalypse story! I'll be waiting for the first tense moment where somebody gets murdered by another survivor.

That makes me sounds like a monster xD, but in these situations it just happens...

I've been thinking more or less the same thing since I joined haha

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • They are the best <3
    Also Klippy let me know if a spot opens up, I would love to write a gruesome post about somebody getting eaten by a zombie... what? I need a therapist? Probably.

I'm having a hard time getting people to even respond to this second storyline post, but there's already one person that I may need to have "mysteriously get bitten", so as soon as I decide on that, you can apply. :)

Last edited:

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Hey all! Just letting you know that I've done a complete revamp of the OP posts in this thread and the IC thread. It's a lot cleaner and better looking, plus the information is easier to understand.

I've also updated my policy on posting time frames, which I'll repeat here so you don't have to scroll back as well:

☣ If you are inactive for too long, your survivor will be asked to leave the shelter or you will become infected. Try to remain active, but let us know in the OOC thread if you are busy during a session. If you are inactive for two consecutive weeks/two consecutive plot posts, your character will be automatically killed or infected without question. It will be factored into the following plot post, but you will be given a warning if there is a chance of this happening.

☣ Plot posts/GM posts will happen ONCE a week. Please try to have your post completed within the week allotted. If you are missing, it will be noted with an [X] by your Player Bio. Two [X]s will count as two weeks of inactivity.​

I won't hold you to it this week since the policy wasn't in place from the go, but our last plot post was on January 10th, so I will be posting a new one in three days, after which this policy will go into effect. :)

Also, in your Player Bios, it now shows your history and each post you make to advance your character's story. So take a look there and if you forget what you last did, you can quickly find your last post(s). This is where the [X] will display if you miss that session's posting.

Final note, I will be dropping Elara at the end of this week if she doesn't post before then. She hasn't completed any posts besides her sign-up, so I want to make room for a few people that desire to join.

Any questions or comments, feel free to PM/VM/post here!

PokemasterX

World's Best Beta Tester
    Years
  • @Adventure its ok. and i did that cause idk i just wanted a way for readers to know i was referring to you and since im typing in third person i thought itd be ok. sorry if i controlled your character a bit too much!

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • @Adventure its ok. and i did that cause idk i just wanted a way for readers to know i was referring to you and since im typing in third person i thought itd be ok. sorry if i controlled your character a bit too much!

Just a head's up: you can't type what those people are saying OR their actions, so make sure you have their permission to be speaking for their characters, otherwise you'll need to edit your post.

Oddball_

Magical Senpai and god of the closet.
    Years

Status
    Spoiler:

SaraSeza.png

Name: Alexandra Brikosi

Hometown: Seattle, WA

Luxury Item: Trading Cards

History:
    Alexandra, also known as Alex, lived in a small apartment in downtown Seattle with her dad, a cocaine addict who needed help tying his own shoes Thanks to the monthly check from her mother, whom was deported back to London when she was a baby, they managed to get by. She didn't have many friends because she was a rather shy person with low self esteem, constantly worried about what others thought of her.
    One morning she woke up and found that all hell had broke loose. Her father was MIA, presumably dead, and she was forced to haywire the old Volkswagen bug and drive like a madman to escape the city.

Attributes:
    Strength: 2
    Agility: 3
    Intelligence: 3
    Charisma: 2

I don't know where I'll start, presumably already in the shelter or something because the crash already happened and all so perhaps she drove down to Oregon. Its not to far, I've done it myself. Plus there wouldn't be traffic cause everybody is dead! Or undead... Erm...

Also, I'm partly blind and thought she was a he at first xD. So if I call her a he in this post then I probably just missed it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Sorry, but when you interact with someone in a RP, like Klippy says, you are supposed to write your characters action or talking and then WAIT for the other person to respond. You'll should delete this part from you post:

"Of course sweetie, don't think anything of it. And call me Cooper, hun" Cooper responded with a burdened grin. "Hey umm...I was wondering...if...umm...you'd be interested in a....umm..alliance of sorts, just for the time being. Who knows what'll happen...." Athena proposed.
    I'll think about it" Cooper responded.
    Athena nodded. That wasn't so hard..

Cooper didn't interact more with anyone else than Michigan in the truck, I say, so if you want to propose an alliance or something, you should approach her at the shelter and then end your post after you've initiated interaction. It shouldn't be too difficult to get a grasp of :)

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2024
    I'm sorry, something came up at work (I pretty much live at work since it's a live in job and all x.x ) so I couldn't get the History done. Started, but haven't finished. Will get it done during my break and post it by the end of the day then I'll work on a post.

Back