• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

<<Hack of the Week>> - Have you voted this week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

AmineX

Music Expert
Years
i vote for clear diamond
raison
awsome:graphics
story diversification
and other stuff

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
Ash's quest. Since that's the only hack that I've been played until finished and addict me.
You Cant Vote If You Have Less Than 30 Posts,Its Invalid
I Vote For Ash's Quest Because It Is Finished And It Follows The Anime

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2008
Ash quest looks real good, I still have yet to download it. Im not too savvy with .rar and the others. The only download Im good for is the regular and .winzip files. I hope when I learn to work scripting, (it keeps making the screen go red) and that sprite program...whenever I can find a download link, I hope to make a game just like it. Besides Ash's quest though maybe um..what was that one, I forget but once I remember I'll add it in.

Years
Ash quest looks real good, I still have yet to download it. Im not too savvy with .rar and the others. The only download Im good for is the regular and .winzip files. I hope when I learn to work scripting, (it keeps making the screen go red) and that sprite program...whenever I can find a download link, I hope to make a game just like it. Besides Ash's quest though maybe um..what was that one, I forget but once I remember I'll add it in.

You can't vote...First page rules, must have at least 30 posts.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
Finishing another HotW, it was a bit hard with all the people reminding other people about the rules and all that.
In the end, it was quite clear that the winner was Pokémon: Ash's Quest, by ice_nine. Congrats to you!

Voting Results
Ash's Quest, with 8 votes
Liquid Crystal and Legend of Dragons, both with 2 votes.

I had to ditch some people's votes because: they didnt have yet the needed 30 posts (hope next time you get them), or because you voted for hacks that werent in the first post list. Please, review the rules located in the first post before attempting to vote. That'll help to keep this thread cleaner.

Done with editing, and, as usual, megiddo is around to make the honours... right? :laugh:
[EDIT] Ha, you got beaten, you Slowpoke... >.<

Happy voting everyone. Dont forget to check the rules if you are new to the HotW thread!

Last edited:

Gold Tom

Krazier Than You
Years
I Vote For: Emerald: Road to a Star
Why: This hack is letting us play as Wally through the familiar setting of Hoenn whilst still bringing a fresh twist to it. It is going to provide a great perspective of Wally's adventure.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
I Vote For Island Mystery Since It Has Cool Story Line And The Map's Are Nice But The Tiles Are Old But Anyways It Is Good

Ripper

The Dark Knight
Years
I must vote for Ash's Quest.

It's amazing to see a finished hack anywhere and that, although the quality is lacking in some errors, kudos must go to anyone who can spend time on creating a full hack.

Cronos

Im Back ;)
Years
I must vote for Ash's Quest.

It's amazing to see a finished hack anywhere and that, although the quality is lacking in some errors, kudos must go to anyone who can spend time on creating a full hack.
Soory Ash's Quest Is Already One HotW,Didnt You See It And It Was Like 3 Post's Away,Vote For Something Else

Years
  • Seen Sep 10, 2008
You can't vote...First page rules, must have at least 30 posts.

oh, sorry my friend who invited me to the site didnt add that in his message. Well um i guess forget the post i did then lol.

Years
well i looked at all the candidates and i vote pokemon road to star but ONLY because shiny gold isnt up there when will shiny gold be up ?
Its already won a better prize
Nov 2006 uber award...

Seeing how I've already posted, I might as well vote:
Liquid Crystal because its a great crystal remake seeing from the screenshots and videos. (Also I think it might get actually completed.)

destinedjagold

You can contact me in PC's discord server...
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Dec 23, 2023
This week, my vote goes to Liquid Crystal for it is a very nice Crystal remake. Though I am sure it'll not be a 100% remake, but the lack of the story makes me feel as if the project's only concentrating on a Crystal remake. :\

Oh well...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back