• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What do you want for Christmas?

Cariad

world.search(you);
Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    sadly for my first xmas as an adult all i've asked for is money lmao... i'm planning a trip next year so i rly need it, as much as i'm gonna miss opening gifts

string555

Banned
    Years
  • I'm told to make a list every year, and this year all I asked for was some clothes. Apart from some things that are more expensive and so I couldn't ask for them, there's really nothing I want. I'm more focused this year on getting gifts for other people. Of course I haven't even started looking yet... XD

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Don't forget Hanukkah... not everyone celebrates Christmas. =/

For Hanukkah I ordered myself clothes and keychains. Ie: what I always want.

-Izuna-

Banned
    Years
  • I just want band merch. 8D Sadly, I don't think I'll get it. Maybe some iTunes cards to buy band MUSIC would be fine.

So, what do you guys want for Christmas? :3

Oh, I understand you! I want band merch for this Christmas too, also a couple of CDs released by my fav bands but I'm not sure too that I'll get them :( What's the problem with it in your case?
    I also want books, I saw for example a very cool big one (it's a novel written by one of my favourite authors) but it's so expensive that I hope that someone will get it for me as a gift {XD} I adore experience gifts too, they're so interesting, I'm really curious which one I'll get for this time!
    Various art stuff and tickets for masterclassess is my other wish too, also I want handmade things, especially jewerly, natural cosmetics, wooden caskets and boxes like here (I adore such stuff for keeping different home stuff), candles and nice cuttlery (especially cups and glasess). I want cute socks, a nice scarf, gloves or a hat in case of clothes too :)
    And I want different tasty gifts too like good coffee, chocolate, jam or chutney! :)

pastelspectre

Memento Mori★
    Years
  • I want many things. A lot of youtuber merch, to see my boyfriend (which unfortunately most likely won't happen until summer), and a lot of my little pony merch.

Haggerella

Captain Butts
    Years
  • I've been SUPER good and bought nothing nice or fun for myself all year, as my partner and I saved up and are heading to Japan just after xmas. So I just want money to spend in all the pokemon centers/nerd hubs/harry potter world/disneyland etc.

Basically I want to come home with no regrets or money #thumbsup

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    I've been SUPER good and bought nothing nice or fun for myself all year, as my partner and I saved up and are heading to Japan just after xmas. So I just want money to spend in all the pokemon centers/nerd hubs/harry potter world/disneyland etc.

Basically I want to come home with no regrets or money #thumbsup

Please give me your username and I will give you your dreams

SleepyTrainer

Rage Valley
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Jul 3, 2018
    Some clothes, that's it. Not much stuff this year, and to be honest it feels good to be humble. My parents appreciate it. xD
    I might buy some nice stuff myself though, early presents.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I told my mom I wanted curtains for my house because I couldn't think of anything else and honestly we need curtains unless we want to die in energy bills again come next summer. That and a good Christmas Dinner with family and I'll be set tbh.

Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2019
    What I want for Christmas, is for this girl to be considerate and say return the greeting in a friendly way when I say hi, lol.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    I want to see my older brother. The only opportunity I have to see him is on Christmas, and it's been something I look forward to the entire year.

Back