• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

game music!

Allen303

A warrior who has lost his ability to fight, is on
Years
  • hi guys, almost once in a life you have played a game so do you like a theme music of a game or
    it's menu song

mine are
    minecraft: beginning
    minecraft: floating trees

also check pokemusic thread!

Lumina

Lucid Melody
    Years
  • I got into Persona solely because I just completely fell in love with the stage music for Mementos is Smash Ultimate. Now it's one of my favourite series.

Also, Metroid Prime and Prime 2 have the best title screen themes of all time.

Years
    • Seen today
    The Final Fantasy franchise has the best music of any game series, period.

I agree with this post. I've only played 6, 7, 10, and 13. These haven't been my favorite games, but the soundtracks standout, because they are beautiful.

Jechts theme from FF10 was one of the most surprising tracks i've heard, because I was not expecting metal. It was fantastic.

pkmin3033

I have yet to find anything that eclipses the soundtrack of the original NieR, and I doubt I ever will either...well, unless the remake's OST is somehow even better. There are one or two pieces in other games - Xenoblade, Ys VIII, etc - that equal the quality of some of the weaker individual tracks, but nothing rivals it when considered as a whole, and nothing even comes close to its higher points. Automata is a small step behind, too.

Also, whilst I wouldn't say it's the best, I am very fond of the music of the Ar Tonelico series, as it's plot relevant and Akiko Shikata, as well as having an amazing voice, created an entire language to sing the songs in specifically for the series. It's definitely something special.

Minato Riku

My Japanese Sweetheart
    Years
  • Out of Control, Struggle Eternal, and Nisus these theme songs is from The Last Remnant I always getting serious and Pump Up

Roaming Emboar

Unovian Enhtusiast
    Years
  • The Jet Set Radio/Jet Set Radio Future ost is something everyone needs to listen to. Its outstanding. If there's one thing SEGA is good at, it's making quality soundtracks. Hideki Naganuma music is the greatest. Smash Ultimate's ost is up there too.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • Instead of making an enormous post going into major details, I'll just list a couple and reasons behind it.

Shin Megami Tensei (Tracks that complements it's settings while also being very catchy)
    Pokemon Mystery Dungeon (Nice pieces for exploring that don't get annoying over time, and some great themes and one-shots)
    Nier series including Drag: On Dragoon (Unique and rather unsettling at times)
    Xenoverse [Gears, Saga, and Blade] (Great game OSTs full of passion, exploration, fun, emotion, and the like)
    Pokemon (just in general. Grew up with it and love its tracks)
    Mario Galaxy Duology (Great Orchestral and other nifty pieces)
    Metroid Prime Trilogy (So many great space themes and otherworldly pieces. Plus I second on the menu themes for 1 and 2 being amazing)
    Mario Strikers Charged (So much personality crammed into a really good sports game)
    Persona (Technically in Shin Megami Tensei, but its tracks tend to be different in tone, style, and point to them)
    Silent Hill (Especially 2, so atmospheric and messed up, it's great)
    Hyper Light Drifter (Better when playing in-game, but the rather soft pieces that play as you explore just never gets old for me)
    Dead Cells (My favorite game soundtrack. I love every piece in it and never get tired of hearing them as I die and try again to make a run)
    Hollow Knight (Good lord is is atmospheric and mood-setting, especially Dirtmouth and City of Tears)
    Mario Party (An odd one to say, but they've got good tracks all throughout their entires, especially the board themes in my opinion)
    Daemon X Machina (Hit harder than the boss's attacks)
    F-Zero (A futuristic boppin' soundtrack that just hits so right and has an identity of its own)
    Fire Emblem (Even the lacking entries just have such good music that satisfies my medieval itch)
    Kingdom Hearts (Yoko is amazing and even some of the newer and other composers do a good job too)
    Shadow of the Colossus (Really makes you feel small in an amazingly large world with huge beings you need to climb)
    Sonic the Hedgehog series and other entries (Just a fun time to be had)
    Zero Escape Trilogy (The perfect track for a series that mind screws you so much)
    Smash Bros remixes and originals (Well done, Melee and Brawl hold the most remixes that I like)
    Soulsborne series (So many good boss themes from all the games)
    Dead Space series (Everything about this screams danger or ominous as you potentially get attacked)

I think that's enough for a post.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • some of my favorite soundtracks are persona 5, persona 3, chrono trigger, kingdom hearts birth by sleep, mother 3, and the legend of zelda twilight princess.

Back