• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Current short and long term goals?

BlazingCobaltX

big mood. bye
Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 19, 2019
    Short-term: pass all my classes, make all the trips I still wanna make before I return home.
    Long-term: a long and boring list. Maintenance goal would be gradually improving my body through exercise.

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Short term: graduate high school, go to college, and get in better shape
    Long term: become a history teacher, own a house, marry, have 2 kids (preferably 1 boy and 1 girl- dont care for the order)

Sirfetch’d

Short term: get a better job, replace one bad eating habit in my diet, sleep earlier
    Long term: finish college, move out, find a bf

Years
  • Short term:
    -Finish this stupid book I'm meant to have finished already by the end of the year.
    -Successfully spend an hour away from my house for non medical reasons.
    -Finish OneShot and UltraMoon.
    -Learn to cook more cool shit.

Long term:
    -Get healthy again and return to my previous level of activity/fitness.
    -Go back to dancing.
    -Go back to study and complete TA certificate, B. Ed and my next coaching qualification.
    -Start coaching business.
    -Get license because fuck I know how to drive give me my license already

Bay

Years
  • Short term: Finish Foul Play, finish Ultra Sun (since all you guys are mentioning it lol)

Long term: Hopefully get a better job, start organizing what I want to keep and not keep around the house, better exercise habits

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    I imagine it's good to keep a sense of humor in your line of work to maintain your sanity. You're bound to see some truly horrible things in your day, if you haven't already, and a good sense of humor keeps you from losing it. I set my long term goal exactly because of the horrible things I've seen in my day, and I know that if I didn't have that sense of humor, I probably wouldn't be around anymore. >:X

Yep! Humor is definitely a survival tool. I've seen some things that are completely unspeakable, but I've also had the opportunity to save lives, change lives, take some very bad people off the streets, and bring closure and a sense of security to victims of crime. I grew up in a very bad environment (drug addict mother, abusive childhood, etc.) and I use that as motivation for what I do.

My job is full of challenges every single day, but I wouldn't change it for the world.

Back