• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I variate between unjustly arrogant and a snivelling wreck. Arrogance is the only reason I've stuck to anything - thinking I'm brilliant at it when I'm actually sucky.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • 854213309_348859.gif

...Is Bubbles trying to TAKE KORRINA FROM ME?! >/
    ......I'm so totally not jealous. OH YES I am ever jealous.....:PPP

Haha, fangirling is so fun. *kneels down and lightly kisses korrina on each of her skates*
    o//////o

Years
  • Completely unrelated, but I'm sick of people and their dirty minds. I'm going to surround myself with children so I don't have to deal with it, and as soon as the children turn into teenagers, voila! I'll kick them out and start anew.

Years
  • Tired. I got up in like, the morning. Bizarre. Alien. Not shabby, but not good for the old eyeballs and cognitive function, eh what.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back