• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Last One to Post Wins!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I'm just gonna marry a giant N64 cartridge. Marry it. Snuggle up to it. Buy a dog. Get old. Die in unfashionable underpants. Get buried in a double grave. Go to Heaven. Water some cloud plants. Give Carrie Fisher a hug and then come back to life and have an emo party with Jude Law.

Ahhhehhghrhghehg....!

Years
  • Will you still love it when it gets full of dust and doesn't work anymore?

Until nuclear apocalypse do us part, baby. I'll kiss it's battered plastic and reassure its ageing diodes. It'll be like Highlander, where what's-his-face Nash nurses that dying hag he's been living with for like, fifty years, but he hasn't aged so naturally he's off to find a new babe as soon as she's gurgled her last gurgle. Albeit three hundred years later, give or take.

I'm too kind and monogamous for my own fucking evil good.

Years
  • Yeaaaah, but love is indiscriminate in terms of shapes and sizes. The Nintendo 64 cartridge may be wee, but it's weelly cute.

Good lord, I am hilarious.

Years
  • Right now I'm wearing manly smudged eyeliner to bring out my inner torment, have hair you couldn't tame with a whip and my little toes are stunted, just like my emotional capacity, so I look as hilarious as I am.

But I think you're pretty funny. You crack me up more than anyone else here.

Years
  • Besides the fact that I seem to have developed an intolerance to it, there are just far too much omega-6 fatty acids in there.

Years
  • If there was a Peanut Butter Man, I'd catch him with a giant butterfly net and place him on really hot toast until he melted. Ahhhh... and I'd obviously eat him because otherwise that'd be wasting. I'd also catch Ice Cream Woman, Apple Pie Boy, Coconut Water Transgender... it's sounding like quite an impressive collection.

Years
  • I'm about to have some fish, rice, cucumber and a chaser of tea. Sounds very oriental and healthy but the vast sums of chocolate should even it out.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back