• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Resolved: Please bring back showgroups

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Feels empty without it :(

But maybe fix the fact that you could break the website with it first

Last edited:

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I hate to be that guy, but this is a really basic vB feature which is still missing. Right now, there is no immediately obvious way to find staff members. Have you guys thought about reshuffling the priority list to make sure that we've got essential functionalities such as this before spending time working on other things?

Last edited:

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • You can find the staff of an individual forum right at the top underneath the splash, which is arguably the most important people to find. If that person can't help you, they know who to direct you to (s-mod/admin) and will do so.
    ...but I can't tell who the s-mods are any more, what with the name changes and the colour changes and profile changes and whatnot. I know this might make me sound like a grumpy old man, but I found the Showgroups list to be a really useful feature as a member - a handy guide just to see who modded which area without having to go to each and every forum - and am sad it's gone, if only for the foreseeable future.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • ...but I can't tell who the s-mods are any more, what with the name changes and the colour changes and profile changes and whatnot. I know this might make me sound like a grumpy old man, but I found the Showgroups list to be a really useful feature as a member - a handy guide just to see who modded which area without having to go to each and every forum - and am sad it's gone, if only for the foreseeable future.
    Maybe I'm a grumpy old man too but I 100% agree, especially with the new influx of staff we've had that I can't keep track of.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    oh my stars, it's beautiful
    4xtTDVg.png

Very cool that usertitles finally work, also!

Years
  • Just saw the list. Everything looks much neater now and the fact that the customized usertitles are all showing as well.

Back