• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

*Foreigners (IC)

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
For the first time ever, she laughed. Pawniard was amazed, yet tried not to show the amazement in his face. He didn't expect the boy to me a good jokester too, but at least he's making her happy, so he won't get worried. On the other hand, it did some good she had her laughs. Her laughs came from Gothorita back at Unova, yet she doesn't do that in public.

"I like weird people. I was called weird back when I was small, she began, looking down to ponder. "And I never heard of a man who ate ice cream from his foot...I wish I had amazing encounters. She looked up. "I also love to write too, but I need to buy a journal for Kanto I guess. I make good poems, and am an ok drawer." So far so good. First friend in a while, which made her feel that fuzzy feeling again that she longed for. Her talkative instincts came up. "Everybody thinks I'm depressing and emotionless when they first see me...but that's only my normal face. I guess nobody ever saw somebody who acted different from what they imagined...," she trails off, now starting to wonder how people think of her as.....

Meanwhile, Pawniard heard the conversation Shun and Kathy were having. Such loud mouths they were, but from the looks of it, would be great friends. Most couples start like that anyway, or from his point of view they do. He turned around and noticed the girl who was ready for the journey. She seems to be patiently waiting for the fight to start. When their eyes met, all Pawniard did was glare for a few moments, then look away back to Stephany's conversation.

Tauros14

Minecraft+Pokemon=Pure Joy
Years
[SIZE="a"]Will sat down on a chair in the corner. He felt like he was isolated by a tinted glass dome. He could see everyone else but they couldnt see him. He sighed and sat back. He finally began to observe his fellow contestants and their pokemon. Geez, what kind of Pokemon are these? He opened his backpack and took out his feild guide that his dad got from a famouse researcher.
He saw a two-legged green pokemon. It was probably a grass type. This thing would absolutely demolish his little Buizel. Will flipped through the pages and found it.
"Grovyle?" he thought to himself, "This thing could absolutely destroy my little Buizel."
Will frowned as he looked at other peoples pokemon. There was a cool one. It was white,red, and black and it looked like it had a helmet on. He flipped through the pages some more and found it.
"Pawniard! Wow! That thing looks so cool!" Will exclaimed as he realized that he said that outloud.
Will began to blush and smiled timidly hoping no one heard.[/SIZE]

for him.

I'm trash.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Aug 6, 2023
"I like weird people. I was called weird back when I was small;" she began, looking down to ponder. "And I never heard of a man who ate ice cream from his foot...I wish I had amazing encounters. She looked up. "I also love to write too, but I need to buy a journal for Kanto I guess. I make good poems, and am an ok drawer." So far so good, first friend in a while, which made her feel that fuzzy feeling again that she longed for. Her talkative instincts came up. "Everybody thinks I'm depressing and emotionless when they first see me...but that's only my normal face. I guess nobody ever saw somebody who acted different from what they imagined...,"

I rummaged in my bag for my other notebook, "Funny thing is I like to write too,"

"I have a very active imagination and ideas just attack me at random. I write my ideas down in this notebook and outline and at times write it in a document in my USB drive," I explained, "I like observing people with weird quirks and traits. I find it very interesting. I guess this spawned from my liking of psychology."

I paused and looked at the trooper that was observing their conversation closely, "Who's that? I never seen a pokemon like that one before."

"He's my Pawniard. He was my first pokemon, and the only reminder I have of my dad. He's very handsome and sweet really....like a knight,"She replied.

"Ah," I mused. The Pawniard was heading over to another boy. He had happened to comment on Pawniard and now the pokemon was bowing in front of him, "Why don't we invite him over to talk with us?"

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
"Who's that? I never seen a pokemon like that one before." Looking at her Pawniard, she places her hand on his forehead and smiles. "He's my Pawniard. He was my first pokemon, and the only reminder I have of my dad. He's very handsome and sweet really....like a knight," she answered back, now looking at Anthony for a response. It was then he suggested inviting the lonely boy over, which was a new thing for her. He looked lonely since he was off into a corner by himself...that would've been her if Anthony didn't ask for a knife.

"Pawniard! Wow! That thing looks so cool!" a voice broke the room. Before the conversation could go any further, Stephany heard the loud words of a boy in a corner. Sitting right there, was an isolated boy. She ignored him, yet smiled at him before she turned to focus on Anthony. She didn't want to lose a good talk that fast. On the other hand, Pawniard heard him clearly. Curious and feeling pride, he stood up and slowly walked up towards the lonely boy. Nobody seemed to notice, and Stephany doesn't mind anyway. Stephany then answered Anthony's question. "Sure I guess."

Looking up at the boy, he wonders if buizel was with him. His heart skips beats, yet he realized he was spacing out and shook his head. Afterwards, he bows down atthe boy, wanting to show respect after getting a good compliment. "Pawn," Pawniard mumbled out, his head facing the ground and waiting for the boy to speak.

Last edited:

Tauros14

Years
[SIZE="a"]Will saw a few people look at him and turn away. Suddenly the Pawniard came over to him. It bowed down to him.
"Pawn" It said.
"Um...Whats up?" Will said to the Pawniard.
What did it want? He took out his pokeballs. Maybe he wants to play with my pokemon. Nah, Ozzy will torture Marina, but i want Marina to make some freinds. He released Marina from her pokeball once again. Marina was startled when she saw the Pawniard right next to her and she hid behind Wills leg.
"Come on Marina, dont be shy." Will said, "This little guy wants to be your freind."
Marina looked at Will and shrugged. She let go of Wills leg and approached the Pawniard. The Pawniard appeared nervous and was still kneeling on the ground. With Marinas short arm she poked the Pawniard nervously and took a step back.[/SIZE]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Pawniard was shaken to his core, feeling very heavy and nervous. Gulping it down like a true warrior, he raised his head and stood up high. Unlike other Pawniard, he was rather tall....yet this female buizel was a bit taller than him by half an inch. Looking up at the male trainer, Pawniard nodded to greet back. Looking at buizel, he hesitated in responding back. In his own pokemon words, he extended his sharp hand, which was a scythe to be honest, and couldn't utter a word. Her presence was mesmerizing. It's at times like these he needs either Stephany or Gothorita to help him out. Her face's expression showed worry and shyness.

Gulping, he waited for the buizel to react, glancing at her as he stood still. Before he could speak, talk, or do anything to her, he had to let her know they were neutral friends. For pawniards and bisharps, a hand shake, or hitting their scythes, was a good way to show it. Both Anthony and Stephany turned their attention to Will, eager to speak to him. She waited until both the buizel and her pawniard were alright, not wanting to disturb a delicate situation with a timid buizel.

Tauros14

Years
[SIZE="a"]Will watched carefully as Marina and the pawniard interacted. The pawniard seemed to be very nervous so did Marina. Marina looked up at Will. Will nodded and winked back at her. Marina took a deep breath and looked back at the Pawniard. Marina hesitated but then extended her longer arm to shake hands. Marina was extremely nervous and Will noticed a tiny drop of sweat dripping from her cheek. Her expression looked nervous too as she tried to force a smile.
Will saw the girl and boy turn to him. They looked like they wanted to talk to him. Will smiled slightly at them and watched Marina and the pawniard again.[/SIZE]

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Soo-yun thanked the professor and stepped back, and that's when the next trainer entered the lab.

"THE...MACHINES...! THE...EXPERIMENTS!!" Katharina beamed. "Z'IS IS WONDERFUL!!"

Apparently, she then noticed Soo-yun and the professor. "Pardon my intrusion!" the new girl said to the other. Then, she turned to the coated gentleman. "Ah, but are you the infamous Herr Oak? Ah...Allow me to introduce myself!"

"Yes, I am professor Oak... the, what, infamous?" he said, but didn't have time to say much else before Katharina's interest fluttered off elsewhere. Namely back to herself.

"I am Katharina von Kurnase! And my family motto? Victory. However...if that is a mouthful for you, you can simply call me Kathy. I suppose people do end up calling me that...In any case, I must say Herr Oak...your reputation does proceed you. I find this lab to be rather...southing. Scientifically speaking."

Professor Oak didn't get upset easily, being the hearty old man he was, but now he was opening his mouth to say something back... when another trainer approached him without him almost noticing.

"Professor Oak? Shun Sorukei. I'm here for the Master Quest." It was a boy with an alien looking pokémon. Elgyem!

"Right!" the professor said. "One of the trainers from Unova. If you and Katharina would be so kind and follow me here..."

But Katharina bursted out into a blabber about Shun's pokémon that the professor didn't seem to be able to shut up.

"Um...is this Professor Oak?" another new voice said. A timid girl. "My name is Stephany Rain, from Unova. Sorry if I came late, I will try my best to come earlier next time you need me."

"Oh, you are not late, you're-"

"Um hey Professor Oak! Uh am i too late?" yet another trainer said, whom Oak recognized as Will Decker from the Sinnoh region. His Ambipom started running around inside the lab, which worried the professor a little.

"No, no, just don't touch anything-"

"Ozzy stop that!" Will yelled as he leapt towards the Ambipom, who was now toying with one of the professor's machines.

"Just like that!" the professor yelled, now starting to become a little confused. What other strange kind of trainers had applied for Master Quest, really? "Listen, I think I have to go fetch Kabess, my assistant. So many of you came in the same time, I think I need a bit of help. I'll be back in a minute."

With that, the professor left the room. When he returned... Shun and Katharina was just about to let their pokémon loose on each other in a battle, Anthony, Stephany and Will were having peanut sandwiches on top of his desk and Soo-yun was still standing about where the professor had left her. As polite and quiet as always. The professor shook his head, but couldn't help smiling. At least the battle hadn't broken out yet.

"Kabess, if you will?" he said, motioning to Keeno beside him (WHO IS NOT WEARING A LAB COAT! READ MY FIRST POST:p)

"EVERYONE!" Keeno shouted, ear-piercingly, to get their attention. "Hi," he then finished.

"Now that that's done, let's listen to me," the professor said, beaming towards the 6 trainers. "6? There seems to be one who hasn't arrived yet. Anyways. Do you see Soo-yun over there? She has gotten her pokédex and her ID-card for Master Quest already. If you stand in a line and come up to me, I will hand you your own ID-card. Then, walk over to Keeno and he will hand you your pokédex. There are many colors to choose from! With the pokédexes, you can look up any pokémon's info and you can communicate like a phone with me here at the lab as well as with other 'dex holders."

He eyed the new trainers. Yeah, Kate Brayve, the last Hoenn trainer, was missing. "With that, you will be registered and allowed to go out into Kanto on your Master Quest! Good luck!"

Keeno wasn't smiling much. He was still thinking about Team Shiro... but he wasn't going to talk about it for now. He was just going to be polite and hand a pokédex to every trainer who wanted one. Why wouldn't they want one? He wanted one...

((OOC: Happy now? I'll be late for school xD Since you others seem to be faster posters than me, you are ALLOWED to BUNNY KEENO and PROFESSOR OAK for now, in the lab. Don't make Keeno say much, as his personality isn't maybe totally clear for you yet. But we all know professor Oak ^^

After that, you can go the whole way to Viridian City if you like. Remember though, if you're catching a pokémon, wait for me to approve of the capture before you write about the pokéball becoming still. Re-read the instruction post on the first page, if you will. See you later, lovely RPers!))

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Anthony and Stephany were interrupted by a loud yell of some man. "EVERYONE!" Keeno shouted, ear-piercingly, to get their attention. "Hi," he then finished. She turned to face them, Pawniard doing the same as well. "Now that that's done, let's listen to me," the professor said, beaming towards the 6 trainers. "6? There seems to be one who hasn't arrived yet. Anyways. Do you see Soo-yun over there? She has gotten her pokédex and her ID-card for Master Quest already. If you stand in a line and come up to me, I will hand you your own ID-card. Then, walk over to Keeno and he will hand you your pokédex. There are many colors to choose from! With the pokédexes, you can look up any pokémon's info and you can communicate like a phone with me here at the lab as well as with other 'dex holders."

He eyed the new trainers. Stephany was ready to go first, wanting to get this over with to leave. There were too many people here afterall, but Anthony and the other boy seemed to be the only ones she acknowledges. "With that, you will be registered and allowed to go out into Kanto on your Master Quest! Good luck!"

Not hesitating to walk up, Professor Oak handed her Stephany's ID-card after she told him her name with smiles back at eachother, and quickly moved over to Keeno to get her a new black pokedex. She just loved black and white, falling in love with it right away. Thanking them, she didn't feel like starting a conversation. Looks to her that nobody seems to step up right away, continuing with their own world. She walks back over to Anthony, standing beside him as Pawniard just watched. He had to go now.

"M...ma....Pawn," he tried to pronounce the buizel's name, but failed. He sadly said good-bye to her, dashing towards Stephany to stand beside her like a loyal servant of war in lightning speed. Gothorita was able to take a peek and still couldn't get used to how fast he was. He may be fast and have steel armor, but it doesn't compare to her special attack power and accuracy. Stephany looked down to feel his helmet, which still amazed her to this day. "We can finally leave now, Pawniard," Stephany mumbled to him, looking around for the missing trainer the Professor's seem to reveal. As long as it wasn't like Kathy and Shun, she would be fine with it. Those two already were making a ruckus already.

(Ain't good at taking over characters that aren't mine, so I just didn't post what they said since they would seem off character...)

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Kate Brayve
To Pallet Town​

Kate Brayve was late. Very late. Her plane to Kanto had had heavy turbulence, unlike most of the other planes, causing her to arrive significantly late. Plus her Marshtomp had caused quite a...fuss in the plane. "Promise me you won't EVER do that again." Kate said when they finally arrived at the airport. Kate's hair was soaking wet, and so were her Vibrava's wings. Kanto was Kate's favorite region because you could find Dragonair in it. Dragonair was the best Pokemon ever in her opinion, and she absolutely loved it. She even wore Dragonair clothing, but her arrival to Kanto was not as pleasant as she had hoped. Her Marshtomp had randomly exited its Pokeball and soaked all the passengers. Kate was unfortunately placed on the no-fly list afterward, which might be a problem for when she wanted to return to Hoenn. Or maybe she could just live here, with the Dragonairs she would catch. Then again, she would get lots of money when she won, so it would be easy to find a route out of Kanto and back to Hoenn. "Wait, when? You mean if." she thought aloud, which she often did. Her Pokemon looked up at her curiously, obviously they had no idea why she'd just said that. She then directed her attention to Marshtomp. "No no no. Can't have you out any longer causing more trouble." she said, as she took out a Pokeball and, in a flash of red light, returned Marshtomp to its Pokeball. She brought it closer to her face. "Now you don't do anything like that again, all right? We're on the no-fly list because of you." she said to the Pokeball containing Marshtomp, and placed it back upon her belt. "Right, come on Vibrava, I'm gonna need a navigator." she told her Vibrava, which began to vibrate his wings in excitement. He had never really gone out beyond Hoenn. Vibrava hovered ahead, out of the airport, Kate quickly followed, starting to run as she took her first steps on Kanto soil.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~​

Kate Brayve's first steps into Pallet Town, however, were not so greeting. She was first introduced into the little town by a puddle of mud, which splashed across Kate's legs when she stepped in it. Then, a man passed with a little kid, who laughed at Kate's muddy legs. "Haw haw!" he went. "Now, Nelson, we don't greet people that way." the man said, obviously the father. The little boy's laigh only made Kate slump more. Hopefully her luck would change soon. It would not.
Finally, after being covered in mud, ridiculed by a ten year old, and being chased all over town by some guy's loose Rapidash, Kate Brayve finally found the entrance to the lab. "Wow!" Kate glanced at her Vibrava. Good, it was in one piece. "That was good exercise." Kate said, trying to keep her Pokemon and herself in a good mood. She flapped a little mud of her black trousers some more. Luckily it was hardly detectable, but it might drip off some more, littering the lab floor.
Kate climbed up the steps with a straight back and a straight smile. When she got to the top, she opened the lab door to find that everyone else was already there. Oh man, they've probably started without me. Kate thought. Everybody was already doing something. They were talking, interacting, even their Pokemon were doing something. Kate didn't even think of interrupting. She sat down on a nearby chair and just relaxed. Closing her eyes. Her Vibrava simply returned itself to her Pokeball to rest also.

"EVERYONE!" a great voice shouted. It shot Kate right up from her rest and to look at a boy. Ah, yes, Oak's assistant, Kate had been told about this guy. "Now that that's done, let's listen to me," Professor Oak began speaking.
"6? There seems to be one who hasn't arrived yet." professor Oak continued, causing Kate to fly up from her chair and get up with the rest of the trainers. "I'm here! Present-err-." she trailed off. The professor's assistant gave her a quick glance before the professor himself got back to the subject.
"Anyways. Do you see Soo-yun over there?" The professor began again. Kate glanced over to see a girl-or what looked more like a boy from a distance.
"She has gotten her pokédex and her ID-card for Master Quest already. If you stand in a line and come up to me, I will hand you your own ID-card. Then, walk over to Keeno and he will hand you your pokédex. There are many colors to choose from! With the pokédexes, you can look up any pokémon's info and you can communicate like a phone with me here at the lab as well as with other 'dex holders." The professor finished. What an explanation, but at least the pokedex had been upgraded here from that in Hoenn. In Hoenn, all it could do was record Pokemon data, which eventually got boring, so Kate had thrown it away. She didn't think she'd be throwing this one away though. Kate sighed as she formed a line with all the others. She was second-last. Just great. Kate had really planned to be first.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
"EVERYONE!" a great voice shouted. It shot Kate right up from her rest and to look at a boy. Ah, yes, Oak's assistant, Kate had been told about this guy. "Now that that's done, let's listen to me," Professor Oak began speaking.

"Do you see Soo-yun over there?" The professor began again. "She has gotten her pokédex and her ID-card for Master Quest already. If you stand in a line and come up to me, I will hand you your own ID-card. Then, walk over to Keeno and he will hand you your pokédex. There are many colors to choose from! With the pokédexes, you can look up any pokémon's info and you can communicate like a phone with me here at the lab as well as with other 'dex holders."

It was Kathy's turn to get a ID-card and pokedex. So, she willingly did as instructed, and stood in front of the line. She was soon the next one in line to get an ID-Card form professor Oak.

"Here you are, Katharina!" Professor Oak said, as he handed the card right over to her. Kathy accepted it, as she put the card in her hand bag. "Now, just walk on over to Kenno; he'll give you your very own Pokedex!"

"I thank you." Katharina thanked, doing a curtsy and walking over towards Kenno. Kenno greeted Kathy with a stern look, as he hinted Kathy to pick any one of these pokedexes; all which were in a different color. Something seemed to be on his mind, however, Kathy ignored him, and just grabbed a light pink pokedex -- about the same color as her goggles.

"I will be taking this one," Katharina said to Keeno. "Work for you, Herr Keeno?"

"Yes...it's okay," Keeno replied quickly. "Have fun."

Kathy thanked him with another curtsy, as she stepped out of the line, holding her pokedex in her hand. Then, she noticed Shun. "I will be waiting for you outside, Herr Shun," Kathy said to him. "I, meanwhile, will be studying the rocks, so, take your time if you want."

And with that, Katharina walked out of the lab, straight outside.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Shun Yuuto Sorukei
[FONT=b62298e8dfb1244a0e553d30#342c00]Pallet Town; Professor Oak's Lab
Sedimentary Level

"EVERYONE!" Someone shouted, causing me to turn in their direction. There was now another boy in the room, standing next to Professor Oak. He had to have been an assistant or something, he didn't have that trainer 'feel' to him. "Hi," he finished.

"Now that that's done, let's listen to me," the professor said, beaming. "Six? There seems to be one who hasn't arrived yet. Anyways. Do you see Soo-yun over there? She has gotten her pokédex and her ID-card for Master Quest already. If you stand in a line and come up to me, I will hand you your own ID-card. Then, walk over to Keeno and he will hand you your pokédex. There are many colors to choose from! With the pokédexes, you can look up any pokémon's info and you can communicate like a phone with me here at the lab as well as with other 'dex holders." The Professor looked over everyone once more, probably wondering where the supposed seventh trainer was.
"With that, you will be registered and allowed to go out into Kanto on your Master Quest! Good luck!"

I got in line, right behind Kathy, and watched as both the girl in front of her and she got their IDs and Pokedexes. It was only a few moments before I was to receive my own ID and Pokedex.

"Ah, Shun, here you are!" The Professor exclaimed as he handed me my ID-Card. I slid it into my pocket, readjusting the strap to my back so that it fit comfortably as I did so. I walked over to Kernel, er . . . Keeno, and he motioned for me to pick out a Pokedex. I had noticed that Soo-yun and the other girl, Stephany, had both chosen black Pokedexes. Of course I wanted a black one, but I also wanted one that looked slightly different. After going over all of the Pokedexes lined out before me, I found a black Pokedex with a silver trim, shining like obsidian and silver under the sunlight that filtered in through the window.

"Good luck with the journey . . ." I simply nodded at Corno, um . . . Keeno, as I walked away.

"I will be waiting for you outside, Herr Shun," Kathy told me as I turned away from the boy. "I, meanwhile, will be studying the rocks, so, take your time if you want."

"Whatever," I decided to take a few moments to get used to my Pokedex, going through the many functions that it contained rather quickly. I admired the way that it shined like obsidian, which was a . . . igneous rock, so Kathy probably had no interest in it. Good. It was probably the only rock in the world that interested me in any sort of way, so I preferred to have it be my interest alone.

"Come on Roswell, we have a crazy scientist lady to battle." I walked out of the lab, Roswell floating beside me. I walked up to Kathy and spoke, "So, one on one or two on two? Either way is fine with me."
[/FONT]

MichaelaTheUchiha

Forever Shawol and Aileean
Years
Soo-yun blushed slightly when Professor Oak mentioned her. She ducked her head down as she noticed the last trainer, another girl, walked through the door. While everyone was getting their pokedexes and trainers cards, Soo-yun bowed to Professor Oak as a good-bye and left the lab. She sat down on the wall near the entrance of the lab.

Although the group did seem rather rowdy, none of them really came out of their way to talk to her. Soo-yun didn't know whether or not it was a good thing or a bad thing. Was there just something about her that made her seem that she wouldn't be a good person to talk to, or were they all just too busy to look elsewhere? As a quiet person, she was always, generally, overlooked and thought of as the weakest one, which is why people were shocked when she did such a 180 during battles and beat them with ease. Perhaps this would get them to underestimate her. They wouldn't be able to see the possibility of her winning. Perhaps she could get it to work in her favour; downplay her skills and her strength. Not only that, but she could assume that she was the youngest, being only 11 and being born near the end of the year. That could be a huge advantage as well. Especially since she looked rather fragile and weak.

Shun and Kathy went out of the lab, both at separate times. As Shun asked Kathy whether or not it would be an one on one or a two on two, Soo-yun knew that the battle was going to start. She was going to watch this carefully.

Last edited:

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Standing beside Anthony, she watched as another girl entered into the room. Before she could get a good look at her, Anthony went to line up with the other trainers, along with the boy with his buizel. Pawniard was itching for a fight, yet knew that his would come at a very later time. Stephany listened carefully as they said each of the trainer's name...one by one and was able to memorize them.

'So his full name is Anthony Summers...too bad I hate summer and love winter. That annoying scientist girl is Katharina von something....such a long name. That cocky boy was named Shun Yuuto Sore-something....another long name. The one with the buizel was Will Decker. Then that girl who had mud markings all over was Kate Brayve," she thought to herself, glancing at all of them. It was until Shun and Kathy mentioned their fight that both Stephany and Pawniard walked out the lab first. When they were outside, they leaned against the walls and waited for the others to come out, looking out to nature. The scene was beautiful to her, Pawniard sitting down and spacing out as well.

The others seem to admire their Pokedex, but she has seen better since she came from Unova. In her opinion, Unova pokedexes looked better. Either way, she knew how to work such low-tech. Her father was good with tech, so she knew there were better out there. She placed her hands inside her jacket pockets and closed her eyes, smelling the smell of fresh grass and humidity. It was until Shun and Kathy walked out that she opened her eyes. She watched them closely to analyze them, wanting to know their weaknesses and all their pokemon's tricks to get the advantage if she ever battled any of them two.

Tauros14

Years
[SIZE="a"]"EVERYONE!" A great voice shouted. Will tried to find the person who said it. "Now that thats done lets listen to me." Will recognized him as Proffesor Oak, the ultra famous proffesor. Will was pretty sure that his parents had met Proffesor Oak before.
"Do you see Sun Yoo over there? She has gotten her pokedex and ID card for the Master Quest already. If you stand in line and come up to me i will hand you your own ID card. Then walk over to Keeno and he will hand you your pokedex. There are many colors to choose from! With the pokedexes you can look up any pokemons info and you can communicate with me here at the lab as well as other 'dex holders."
Will made Marina say good bye to the Pawniard and sent her back into her ball. Will stood online and waited. Finally he came face to face with Proffesor Oak. Will smiled akwardly.
"You must be Will Decker!" Proffesor Oak said, "Good luck on your journey!"
Proffesor Oak handed an ID card to Will.
"This is so cool..." Will thought as he walked up to Keeno the Proffesor's Assistant.
"What color would you like?" Keeno asked.
"Um...Can i have a blue one?" Will asked.
"Sure! Here you go!" Said Keeno as he handed Will his pokedex.
Will observed it. It looked different from Sinnohs. It wasnt as nice but Will liked it. It reminded him that he wasnt going to be with his rich, snobby parents. He was free.
"Thank you very much..." Will said.
Will heard people talking about a battle and they were leaving the lab.
"Should i stay and watch the battle?" Will thought, "Nah, I want to be first to Vermillion...but if i stayed i could see my competition..."
Will thought about the pros and cons and finally decided to stay with everyone else and watch the battle. He said thank you once again as he stepped out of the door.[/SIZE]

Wymsical

V.S. The Wymsical Champion
Years
Kate Brayve
Scientists and Beanies

Kate was now next in line for the Pokedex. She had no idea how she'd gotten there so fast, she'd been daydreaming while everyone was shuffling forward. She tended to do that a lot. What might she do on her journey around Kanto? This was so exciting. Overall, she wasn't in it for the money, more for the splendor. She'd also wanted to meet new people from different regions, as she had never visited those before anyway. It was all quite nice, definitely worth sending in an application for. "Umm...hello?" a voice snapped Kate out of her thoughts. It was professor Oak. "Oh, hi!" Kate said with a smile, as if she had no idea who he was. "Here's your ID Card, you can make your way over to my assistant Keeno for your Pokedex. "Thanks sir--professor--sir." she bit on her words before getting back up straight. She gave gim a light nod and made her way over to Keeno. "Hi." Kate said rather naively. Keeno held a few Pokedex in his hand. "...Go ahead and pick one." Keeno said. "Hmmmm." Kate mumbled. So far, Kate was leaning toward the violet one, but choice was not one of her best talents. "I'll pick that one, thanks!" she gave a hearty smile as she picked the violet Pokedex from Keeno's hand. She half expected him to say "Thank you, come again." but he said "Alright, enjoy your journey..." he said, rather upset. Perhaps he was feeling down because he couldn't participate. Kate felt like comforting him, but she had to get out of the way for the next person, if there even was someone. Kate didn't bother to look.

Vibrava, the lazy little boy that he was, was in fact still sleeping on the bluish-green chair at the edge of the lab. "Hey! Wake up, sleepyhead! We gotta go!" Kate said as she walked over to him. She shook his wings a little, confident it would wake him up, and so it did. He vibrated them lightly, making a sort of buzzing noise. "Come on!" she ran out ahead from the lab. Outside, she was about to run toward Route 1 when she noticed another girl, the same girl the professor had pointed out during his speech. She looked sort of lonely, and Kate's rash nature didn't let her think twice before she ran over to the girl.
Shoo-yun-or was it Soo-yun? Yes, that was it-was leaning against the wall near the lab's entrance. She looked quite alone, either that or she was waiting for something. She looked younger than Kate, and she was shorter by about a foot. "Hey, hi!" Kate rushed to Soo-Yun. Vibrava still hadn't caught up to Kate, but she would go to get him later. He was a brilliant navigator, and he would never get lost in the wild let alone a lab. "You look a little lonely here. Wanna come with me?" Kate noticed two trainers, their names were unknown to Kate, but one looked like a scientist of some sort, and the other was a boy about her own height and age with a beanie and a headphone on him. Kate didn't look much longer before an idea came to her mind. They looked like they were about to battle. She raised a finger, pointing to the two trainers. "We can go and watch them battle if ya like." Kate smiled. She hoped she was giving off a good first impression.

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Stephany was waiting for anybody she knew to come out to speak to, doesn't matter if it was either Anthony or Will. Pawniard was waiting for the fight to start, Shun and Kathy still not ready apparently. Once Will came out, at last somebody she knew, she slowly walked over to where he was. She stopped beside the door to prevent a blockage on the doorway, right beside Will. Pawniard walked beside her, his expression a serious one.

"Hi....you excited for the journey?" she asked him, actually waiting for Anthony. Since Will's buizel became friends with Pawniard, might as well be friends with her trainer to let Pawniard see her more.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Shun Yuuto Sorukei & Katharina von kurnase
[FONT=b62298e8dfb1244a0e553d30#342c00]Pallet Town; Outside Professor Oak's Lab

[FONT=b62298e8dfb1244a0e553d30#342c00]Extraterrestrial VS Reanimated Fossil[/FONT]
[FONT=b62298e8dfb1244a04cd65a8#302500]

[/FONT]

"Come on Roswell, we have a crazy scientist lady to battle." Shun walked out of the lab, Roswell floating beside him. He walked up to Kathy and spoke, "So, one on one or two on two? Either way is fine with me."

Kathy was busy examining the rocks, until she finally stood up to answer. "One on One for now. Then, we can perform Two on Two, Three one Three, and so on. In any case...shall we begin?"

Kathy then jogged towards a more open field, where there was no interference: fences, houses, or other people that could interrupt the battle. She then took out Anorith's pokeball. "Z'is is the power of fossils!" Kathy stated, as she threw her pokeball in the air. The pokeball opened up, released energy, which the energy materialized into Kathy's Anorith.

"Anorith!" It cried, as it readied its pincers, preparing for battle.

"BEHOLD!" Kathy gleamed. "THE CLAWS! THE DEFENSE! THE SHELL! THE MOLDY SEAFOAM SMELL WHEN YOU WAFT THE SMELL FROM IT -- MY ANORITH!"

"Um, okay then?" Shun mumbled as he walked a little further than Kathy, leaving a good distance between them to use as a battlefield. "Roswell, time for our first battle in the Kanto Region. Let's hope it's entertaining." Shun turned to face Kathy, his left hand on his headphones and his right hand outstretched, signaling Roswell to float onto the battlefield.

"I'll make the first move," Shun said as Roswell cheered, still floating about six feet above the ground. "Roswell, start off with Simple Beam!" Roswell stopped cheering, not exactly taking on a serious look but at least losing the cheerful one. He raised his arms as he launched a beam of energy that flew straight at Anorith.

The beam made contact with Anorith, as it made Anorith flinch. Anorith then shook its head, trying to recover as Kathy looked on. "I see..." Kathy observed. "You compromised Anortih's natural abilities for the first move...impressive. However! It is simply not enough! Anorith! Counter with a Scratch attack!"

"Anorith!" it replied, as it obeyed the order by waddling quickly towards the Elgyem, readying it's claws.

"Roswell, dodge it!" Shun yelled. The little Elgyem started to move, but he underestimated Anorith's speed, allowing the ancient Pokemon to make contact, sending Roswell flying a few feet through the air. "Damn . . . we'll have to make sure to account for speed from now on, 'kay Roswell?" The Elgyem nodded as he straightened himself, still floating in the air.

"Not only did I compromise your Anorith's natural abilities, but you remember what the Simple ability does, right?" Shun asked, a small smile growing on his face. "It causes all increases and decreases in power to double, which means . . . Roswell, Growl!" Roswell made an adorable little growling sound, and while the effects could not be seen, it seemed obvious that the Anorith's attack had been halved.

"Now use Psybeam!" Roswell raised his arms once more, producing a purplish-pink beam of energy that he launched at Anorith.

"Anorith, counter with Water gun!" Kathy ordered, as Anorith released a jet of water, colliding against Roswell's Psybeam. Then, the two attacks dispersed, as the energy from both of them made a miniature "BANG" followed up with sparkle effects in the air: the aftermath of the two attacks. Kathy watched delightfully as the sparkles were pleasing to her, then she turned back to Shun.

"Hah, do not think I am a mere amateur," Katharina warned. "Of course, I do know the effects of Simple. As you said, the decreases in stats are doubled...as well as the raises. Like this! Anorith, use your Harden!"

"Anorith!" it called, as it calmly covered its face with its claws. Then, even though it did not show, Anorith could feel the Harden move toughening her up bit by bit. Until, Anorith released its pose, having a stronger defense.

"The power of science is indeed a powerful thing, no?" Kathy smiled. "I await your next move."

"True, it does boost the effects of Harden, but have you forgotten that Elgyem rely on their Special Attack? Harden won't help you here! Psybeam, once more!" Shun yelled, a confident aura radiating around him.

"Elgyem!" Roswell floated even higher into the air, releasing another blast of kinetic energy as he rose. Shun smirked as he watched the beam of energy rush towards Anorith. This is too easy, he thought, a smirk on his face.

"Use Water gun to jump from the ground!" Katharina ordered.

"Anoriiith!" Anorith obeyed, as it quickly leaped, and squirted its Water Gun towards the ground, as the power of the Water Gun made it rise quickly from the ground, into the air, dodging the Elgyem's attack.

"That was perfect as always...Now, use a dual Metal Claw attack!" Katharina quickly then ordered, as Anorith's claws began to glow a metallic silver color, as it was still rising into the air, towards Roswell, preparing to strike it from above.

"Roswell, dodge!" Shun mentally went over what he knew of teh Pokemon in battle. Anorith were about two and a half times faster than Elgyem, normally, but perhaps that would change in mid-air, where only Roswell had perfect control over his movements.

No such luck.

Anorith raked Roswell with her claws, causing Roswell to cry out in pain as he was forced to the ground, sending up a cloud of dust on impact. "Roswell, Hidden Power!" Shun ordered before he was even sure if Roswell was still able to battle.

There was a flash of green light, a small explosion and Anorith was sent flying through the air. A Fighting type Hidden Power from point blank range hitting a Rock type like Anorith? A lethal combination. "Once more!" Roswell summoned a dozen more green orbs of energy, sending off another volley of shots that flew straight towards the airborn Anorith.

"No...Anorith can not dodge in mid air..." Katharina mumbled. "Quick Anorith, Protect!"

Anorith quickly obeyed, attempting to shield itself from the incoming blow, but she wasn't fast enough; the Hidden Power hit its mark, casing Anorith to fall down with great force on the ground. Anorith slowly tried to rise up from the ground, trying to be ready for battle once more. However, Anorith stumbled, as it was slowly beginning to feel faint.

"Looks like we only have one more attack in us," Katharina thought. "And shall become...THE PERFECT ATTACK! Anorith! Spin! And while you spin, use Water Gun!"

"Anorith, ith, ith!" it quickly cried, as it rose up, and jumped, performing several spirals of spinning. As it spun, Anorith quickly released a never ending stream of Water Gun, releasing the Water Gun into a spiral, as it was heading stright towards Roswell with more power than before.

"Confusion!" Roswell raised his arms as his eyes began to glow. After a moment of not much happening, Shun silently cursed to himself. Roswell was still mastering his psychic abilities, and he couldn't control both the water and Anorith's spinning body. He would have to choose.

He chose Anorith.

In a fraction of a second, Anorith's spinning body was enveloped in a thin pink aura, his spinning slowed as he came to a standstill. Roswell raised his arms, Anorith flew higher along with them, before he moved his arms towards the ground in one quick, forceful motion. Just as Anorith flew towards the ground, Roswell was hit by the intense blast of water.

A large dust cloud formed as Anorith's body made contact with the ground, and Roswell was lost inside a swell of water. In a moment, the water fell and the dust cloud cleared. Both trainers waited anxiously, anticipation filling them. Once the Pokemon could be seen clearly, the victor was obvious.

There was none. The battle was a draw.
[/FONT]

Tauros14

Years
[SIZE="a"]Will walked outside and saw that girl Stephanie. She slowly walked up to Will which made him feel a little uncomfortable. The Pawniard walked next to her with a serious expression on his face. Did the Pawniard want to see Marina again?
"Hi...you excited for the journey?" Stephanie asked.
Will thought for a moment on what to say. He didnt want to sound stupid and make a bad impression.
"Um...yeah. I have never been in Kanto before. Im from Sinnoh, where were you from?" Will asked.[/SIZE]

Otherworld9)

Bard of Rage
Years
  • Age 27
  • honk
  • Seen Jan 5, 2014
Before she could answer, both Will, Pawniard, and Stephany watched the battle unfold in front of them, amazed and able to absorb the whole battle. They were quiet the entire time, a smirk appearing on Stephany's face. 'Lookie lookie here, guess Anorith isn't as fast as I thought. Pawniard is way faster, and better attack stat. As long as that Anorith doesn't fight my Gothorita, I'm fine,' she thought to herself, Pawniard able to see Stephany's battle face going on. Once the battle ended, she turned to Will again.

"I came from Unova....it's cold where I came from. Sinnoh sounds nice. Never been there. From what I can tell, I might like it there. I know every pokemon there is, since my father studied them on his free time and taught me most of them except most of Kanto," she replied back, her face quiet emotionless. Turning around, she saw as Anthony grabbed his pokedex, and two trainers started a chat. Her observations told her that not only did her Gothorita need to be faster than that Anorith, but has to have quick attacks that never miss, and a good defense.

Last edited:
Back