• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best PokeBall ever is a Love Ball

ShinyCinderace335

Shiny Hunter and Ranked Battler
Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2022
    Feedback and opinions welcomed

Attachments

• Shiny Machop Love Ball2a.jpg
      Shiny Machop Love Ball2a.jpg
      205.8 KB · Views: 14

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Is this a thread about discussing what the best / coolest looking Poké Ball is? I'm gonna move this to Pokémon Gaming Central for you.

Years
  • Is it about the aesthetic appearance of the Pokéball or its catching efficiency?
    If it is about efficiency, the Love Ball is one of the worst in existence, the conditions are so difficult to meet.
    Afterwards, in the very, very rare cases where the conditions are met, it is true that the Love Ball has the best bonus ball after the Master Ball.

Years
  • Imo it's alright, but I never use it. Aesthetics-wise, nothing beats the sleek af Premiere Ball. And catch efficiency-wise, Quick Ball always reigns supreme.

Sweet Serenity

Advocate of Truth
    Years
  • Love Ball is definitely lovely, but I rarely get the chance to use it. For me, my favorite PokéBall is the Quick Ball. I just love being able to catch Pokémon on my first try!

Years
  • Love Ball is best ball for Fairy types and pink looking mons.
    For everything else there are better balls that depend on the mons type or colour scheme for me.
    So it'd be hard to pick a favorite. I do dislike the way the Master Ball, Dusk Ball, Poke Ball and Ultra Balls look so I guess those are out at least =p

Premier, Net, Timer, Luxury, Heal, Dream and Heavy Balls look really nice. Suppose those would be my favorites.

agravedigger

Fossil Maniac
    Years
  • my favorite balls, aesthetically speaking, are: beast, dive, dusk, luxury, net, premier. by use? quick ball saved my butt when catching unexpected can-self-explode shinies many times.

Years
  • Favorite pokeballs

We have seen many a pokeball type throughout both game and anime. Whats some of your favorites purely by looks? Mine include dusk, primer, moon, and those crystal pokeballs that kid from the 3rd movie had

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today
    We have seen many a pokeball type throughout both game and anime. Whats some of your favorites purely by looks? Mine include dusk, primer, moon, and those crystal pokeballs that kid from the 3rd movie had

Merged this with the thread in Gaming Central. Fits decently in Pokemon General too, to be clear. Already had this thread about favorite Pokeballs here, though. Covers both aesthetics and function.

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Despite my own Emerald-caught-and-evolved-and-EV'd contest-conquering Dive Ball Milotic probably being a top three most proud captures, I have to generally agree with all the love (no pun intended) for the Apriballs.

As a marginally less obvious match between Pokémon and ball colouration I really, really like Sudowoodo in a Friend Ball.

I also second whoeever asked for more purple, Toxtricity is great but right now there's no good choice for it for example. Gengar in a Master Ball is awesome, but it can't be inherited so I'm stuck with only a quite good example that I caught wild, would love to be able to breed a perfect one.

Back