• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Favorite human character!

Years
  • Marnie. I haven't seen much from the gameplay standpoint, but her design is genius. I love how she combines cute pink dress with a punk theme. From what I've seen she also has fine character.
    Spoiler:

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • Hop and Raihan!
    Their personalities and designs are so refreshing.
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2019
    Leon, without a doubt. He seems to have garnered a lot of hatred for his use of charizard, but I love the fact that we finally have a Champion that is not only widely-beloved by his region's people, but also... a Champion in personality. It always struck me as unusual that nobody- the protag included- recognised people like Cynthia and Diantha as the Champion, since I always figured that the position was a pretty big deal, especially given that it's the end goal of every main story of every main-series game. He's delightfully cheerful without being a total joke, and is actually a competent adult, encouraging you to continue your Gym Challenge while he, as Champion and as an adult, deals with issues that in other games, the protag would be forced to solve. IIRC, the only time during the main story that you have to deal with something yourself when he's there is Eternatus, but it's confirmed that he was badly injured and therefore out of the picture.

Other than that, I love Raihan. He's such a unique character and I think he's hilarious. Plus I love that more than just being a dragon leader, he's a doubles battler and a weather abuser. It's brilliant.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I really like Hop. I totally felt for him when Bede trashed him. The reason is because I would feel the same if someone did it to my heroes. So, I guess I just really related a lot to him, you know? ;w;

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Oleana is the most expressive I've seen a character in the series thus far and I like her mostly for that, lol. Pretty great theme too.

Spoiler:

Years
  • Spoiler:

Ooh, that's not something I heard anywhere, and would be interested to read about if true! She could have used a bit more development than she had in the games, but I still really enjoyed
    Spoiler:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • PVg9R0d.png

Lass NPC is love. Lass NPC is life.
    She's basically Serena if she attended an elite private boarding school - one that may or may not specialize in magic and wizardry. Regardless, she certainly cast a spell on my heart, lol

I want to cosplay as her but currently lack the funds.

Back