• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Greenlit: Pokémon Talk! The Series!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • This was something that I planned on doing for Previous Gen, but it's been suggested that it can work for Daily too!

Basically I conduct a Johto-styled interview featuring different members of PC each week (or whenever I'm available). I ask them basic questions about the GSC & HG/SS games, like "what do you think of them?" or "what's your favourite pokemon?" etc, and I improvise on follow up questions depending on their answer.

This is the first (and only) thread I did so far: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?p=9939176#post9939176

What do you guys think? I'd probably have to format it properly for Daily (like the music and all), but yeah? Sounds fun?

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
  • As discussed elsewhere, yes please! Main thing I suppose is just having a nice format that's in line with other Daily articles.

+1 go for it.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I think it's very sweet, but perhaps have the person being interviewed just be themselves in the actual real world? As a kind of meet-the-community-and-hear-their-thoughts-on-pokémon-subject-x thing instead of a 100% fictional roleplay thing. Could still have one or a few fictional characters conducting the interview, just having magically jumped to our world for a while and just not mentioning that situation, but I feel like it would be less cringy to read in Daily if the guest was themself fully! Maybe that's just me.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think it's very sweet, but perhaps have the person being interviewed just be themselves in the actual real world? As a kind of meet-the-community-and-hear-their-thoughts-on-pokémon-subject-x thing instead of a 100% fictional roleplay thing. Could still have one or a few fictional characters conducting the interview, just having magically jumped to our world for a while and just not mentioning that situation, but I feel like it would be less cringy to read in Daily if the guest was themself fully! Maybe that's just me.

I think it's better if they choose for themselves; if they wanna play along or act if they're in the real world, it's up to them to choose what they see it! I'm not gonna tailor the questions partaining to one or another either way.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • This is a fab idea, and if you need help and guidance I got your back! It's fun to hear insights from the members themselves on particular Pokemon topics. <3

Back