• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IMPORTANT: DRAMA: You Wont Believe What Basic PokeCommunity Features The Administrators Dont Know How To Use! [Not Clickbait]

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
Years
  • rikadventureToday at 1:23 PM
    how do i create a poll again

erik destlerToday at 1:23 PM
    you start by going to the admincp and banning mike

fire riki??????? pls

Last edited:
    Years
  • htDDaO2.gif

me filling out the "Contact Us" form right now

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I feel like explaining these fake out of context news but also whatever. As if I need polls!!

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Once Again Administrator Riki Attacks The Free Press, Calling Us "Fake" When Will They Learn

Last edited:

TY

something tells me theres a secret message in the capitalization of every word

Years
  • Once Again Administrator Rika Attacks The Free Press, Calling Us "Fake" When Will She Learn
    OAARATFPCUFWWSL

which, unscrambled, translates to:
    ACTOR SLAP WAUFF W

W upside down is M?

It's all beginning to make sense..................

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    wauff

/slaps Moderator actor erik destler

Last edited:

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • Shh There's Evidently No Code Here Erik Destler.
    Not Everything Has To Contain Undercover Messages, I'm Just A Journalist Duck Writing Exigent Articles On The State of PokeCommunity.

TY

this is suspicious behavior i suspect you all are cooperating with supermarkets

Years
  • I feel that now would be an excellent moment to talk about Yale students, philosophers and music.
    giphy.gif

Yale Has Eager Students Who Really All Want To Investigate Zoology. They're All Realistic and Determined. Also, It Doesn't Hurt That Aristotle Was Gay Because Who Isn't. Rock And Roll Is Actually Surprisingly Good For Your Stupid Brain.

Back