• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i think therefore I am

Vragon

I think I'm funny subjectively therefore I'm funny subjectively (Even if I'm already objectively funny).

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Opportunities are not salmon, they won't swim back up the river to give you a second shot.

string555

Banned
    Years
  • "Money can't buy happiness"

BULL$%$#!

For starters, money allows me to pay my bills, which causes me to feel relieved, which brings me happiness.

Second, saving money for retirement also causes me to feel relieved about the future, which makes me happy as well.

3rd, other money is used to buy me things that make me happy. Some things don't last very long, so it's temporary, but many things keep bringing me happiness.

So again, BULL#%%#! :P

.Eclipseon.

Ascensionverse Author
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 16, 2024
    "Money can't buy happiness"

BULL$%$#!

For starters, money allows me to pay my bills, which causes me to feel relieved, which brings me happiness.

Second, saving money for retirement also causes me to feel relieved about the future, which makes me happy as well.

3rd, other money is used to buy me things that make me happy. Some things don't last very long, so it's temporary, but many things keep bringing me happiness.

So again, BULL#%%#! :P

Having grown up in a very low-income family, I empathize with this so much. Security leads to happiness.

User19sq

Always drink the Kool-Aid. It's free, so why not.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Money can't buy happiness, but it will let you choose your misery

withheld

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2018
    Parents help you get over the problems that you wouldn't
    have got in the first place if you were an orphan.

Exothermic

Keeper of the Hammer
    Years
  • "Your life is a blank canvas, and you've got a palette full of colors, it is up to you to paint the glorious meaning of your existence!"

At the end of the day, in life it's always up to you. And you have to constantly ask yourself if you're living life the way you want to or whether one is just being a mindless drone everyday.

User19sq

When God closes a door, it's to keep you from getting out into the world.

Back