• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

From Bulbasaur to Melmetal

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
#043 Oddish
A Grass/Poison-type Pokémon scientifically known as "Oddium Wanderus."

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
#046 Paras

A Bug/Grass-type Pokémon infected with mushrooms called "tochusako". It evolves into what is essentially a zombie parasite.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
#047 Parasect

A mushroom has totally taken control of the Parasect's body. Basically, the actual heart and soul of the Pokemon is the mushroom.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
#048 Venonat

A Bug/Poison-type Pokémon capable of learning several Psychic-type moves, despite being weak to Psychics. It is thought to have been the pre-evolution of Butterfree at early stages of Red/Blue's development.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
#049 Venomoth

I remember back when this was my strongest mon in Pokemon GO.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
#050 Diglett

A small Ground-type Pokémon that can dig long tunnels. When surviving in Alola, it grows small hairs and becomes part Steel-type.

Years
#051 Dugtrio

Essentially just three Digletts put together. Who knows what it looks like underneath. In Alola, it essentially turns into a hippie, growing wavy blond hair.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024
#052 Meowth

A Normal-type cat Pokémon. One is particularly well-known for speaking English and works for the evil Team Rocket in the anime.

pkmin3033

I'm not sure which is worse at this point - shiny regular Persian, or any Alolan Persian.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
I wanna start posting in this game :D might help me learn some new pokemon dex numbers^^

#058 Growlithe
Awwww, sweet little puppy....*watches it use a powerful bite against its opponents* Ohhhh this thing better be trained well if I don't want to be in its opponents situation so much haha :P

Last edited:

pkmin3033

Which, for some reason, is a Gen I Legendary in the anime.

noa

sleeping cutie
Years
#060 Poliwag

I always thought it's stomach was it's mouth, and it's mouth was it's nose..... I dunno why. It doesn't even make sense.

Back