• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you currently playing? V4

BlissyMKW

Rawr
Years
  • I'm still on my "finally finish Mario and Luigi: Dream Team so I can play the Superstar Saga remake" grind. Other than that, I've been slowly playing Final Fantasy X-2 (HD Remaster on Vita). Sure, I have a ton of console games I need to finish, but I have to devote more time to writing at the moment.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024
    I'm currently playing Mario & Luigi: SuperStar Saga + Bowser's Minions on the 3DS.

It's a great game worth playing if you haven't done so.

ソラ

Im gonna be the King of the Pirates
    Years
  • I'm currently playing

Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix in Japanese on the ps4, I recently did the english version at Lv1, and I wanted to see if theres any difficulty changes in the japanese version for lv1. This is my 3rd playthrough of Lv1 Critical mode.

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Final Mix (PS4) - getting trophies and finishing the story as the PS3 and PS4 version of 1.5 and 2.5 dont share.

TY

Currently playing Counterstrike: Global Offensive and Destiny 2 on PC atm.

Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2018
    Just finished the Dragon Quest VIII remake on the 3DS.

I'll be dedicating my gaming time to Fallout 4 until I get UM.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Started Hyrule warriors, so now I'm juggling that, Pokemon platinum, mario odyssey, mario 64, skyrim, touhou 1, undertale, AND pokemon USUM comes out in a few days O_o maybe I'll uh, set some of these aside for a bit...

Haggerella

Captain Butts
    Years
  • Pretty late on the Zelda BOTW train, but I'm trying to find the last, uh 12 shrines I think? Before next weeeeek....

ShieldWolf27

18 year vet
    Years
  • Always playing NHL18. Looking into picking up Sword Art Online after I've gotten into the show. Anyone play it and how did you enjoy it?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Welp my friends convinced me to get fortnite, as if I didn't have enough games to play already xD

Arsenic

[div=font-size: 18px; font-family: 'Kaushan script
    Years
  • Back to playing Day of Infamy for now. Look out Allies, Arsenic is running the FG-42 again!

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • Started playing Enter the Gungeon and I think I?ve found my new favorite game. I loved the Binding of Isaac and this practically parallels that style except it being a bullet hole. I?ve reached the final boss maybe three times in my 10+ hours of gameplay so far and it kicks my ass every time. But nonetheless, I?m absolutely loving the game, the play style, the art, the music...it?s a gem of an indie game.

Years
  • Been playing Final Fantasy XII: The Zodiac Age since I picked it up a few days ago. I really enjoyed the game on PS2 and I'm enjoying it even more with all the new features.

Raffy98

[color=#2d9bce][b][span="font-family: 'century got
    Years
  • Thanks to some people I've finally tried Fortnite, and I have to say that it's a fun game, especially if you have some friends to play it with. :)

Back