the princess without voice

Age 27
Male
St.Louis,Missouri
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 3 Days Ago
6,267 posts
7.9 Years
Dark mode whenever I can cause it's easier on my eyes. But some apps dont awful in dark mode so I'll switch to light for those.
"Unable to perceive the shape of You, I find You all around me. Your presence fills my eyes with Your love, It humbles my heart, For You are everywhere"

The Auticorn Alchemist

I'M NOT A SHRIIIIIIMP!!!

Age 31
Female
That's classified.
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 2 Weeks Ago
6,457 posts
15.6 Years
I actually just found out that the iOS update added a dark mode... AND I'M SO HAPPY. <3 It's about TIME they added one. That white was enough to blind me, especially during the day when there's already other light sources. ;o;
Preferred pronouns: She/her or he/him

[ tumblr ] ~ [ twitter ] ~ [ instagram ]

Sheep

Female
Seen 34 Minutes Ago
Posted 8 Hours Ago
27,588 posts
13.3 Years
Soo I have begun transitioning to dark mode with iOS 13’s new dark mode. Also got used to dark mode twitter. pc is still light mode tho!

Sylphiel

Between your fantasy and my reality
Seen 2 Days Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
13,115 posts
15.2 Years
Not always, but often dark modes just because they're easier on my eyes. Especially if I'm using the website at night a lot (looking at you, youtube).

Hyzenthlay

Age 20
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,922 posts
7.2 Years
Light mode for everything, especially PC! The only exceptions are Discord and fanfic.net (their white modes are blinding!). I don't have a problem with white websites at night really because I have Flux installed, which dims the screen to a soft yellow that's easy on the eyes.
Currently on leave, but I'll return!

Tsutarja

Age 25
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
25,679 posts
9.9 Years
Light mode for everything, especially PC! The only exceptions are Discord and fanfic.net (their white modes are blinding!). I don't have a problem with white websites at night really because I have Flux installed, which dims the screen to a soft yellow that's easy on the eyes.
If you're running Windows 10, there are built in night-mode capabilities including intensity and timers, so Flux wouldn't really be needed.

Ash

Seen December 17th, 2019
Posted November 4th, 2019
13,470 posts
11.5 Years
If you're running Windows 10, there are built in night-mode capabilities including intensity and timers, so Flux wouldn't really be needed.
Flux still helps even on Windows 10. I've actually been planning on reinstalling Flux on my current laptop because I remember it being helpful on my old laptop (which also had windows 10 iirc).

Hyzenthlay

Age 20
Castle of the Crystal
Seen 16 Hours Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
5,922 posts
7.2 Years
I actually didn't realise there was a built-in night mode until fairly recently, but I've had Flux for ages and I just like how accessible it is having it on my taskbar! I manually adjust it all the time so the convenience is nice. ^^
Currently on leave, but I'll return!

Tsutarja

Age 25
Male
Tampa, FL
Seen 4 Hours Ago
Posted 2 Days Ago
25,679 posts
9.9 Years
I actually didn't realise there was a built-in night mode until fairly recently, but I've had Flux for ages and I just like how accessible it is having it on my taskbar! I manually adjust it all the time so the convenience is nice. ^^
In the case of taskbar convenience you have me sold that it's very much useful then, haha :D

Dimitri

Age 29
Non-binary
Canada
Seen 1 Day Ago
Posted 1 Week Ago
15,557 posts
6.6 Years
Depends on the contrasts, like clashing colors and high contrast kill my eyes. Usually I can put up with either.
You wanted so bad to make me this thing
and I want you now to just kill the king
Advertiser Content