• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 25, 2017
Great Hack?I love it, it has a very good story. But please in the final hack dont let the protagonist end so friendzoned,can you?xddd

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 19, 2017
i was wonder, where is latios location....
You will have to obtain the bluestone from 1st encountering latios i the lande region by flyong to a hiddenlocation and going through a maze. He will give you the stone and flee. The you can go to mt.honeysuckle to capture him

Years
  • Seen Jul 25, 2023
Finished the events at Wisteria Falls, went to Elijah's house, talked to Wind, but the game froze. Am I even supposed to be there after Wisteria Falls, and if so, what am I supposed to do? If not, where am I supposed to go?

Years
You will have to obtain the bluestone from 1st encountering latios i the lande region by flyong to a hiddenlocation and going through a maze. He will give you the stone and flee. The you can go to mt.honeysuckle to capture him

on mt.honeysuckle where

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Now, I'm here to say that this game is 100% completed. Some new screenshots:
mpb5pics_by_wind1158-dbtqjqd.png

Glitches:
The berry blenders are broken.
Some trainers doesn't know how to use items properly.

Download link of the Beta5(UPS file):
https://www.mediafire.com/file/3ce0bgjp8acbuuj/Pokemon Mega Power Beta 5.0 Completed.zip

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jul 11, 2018
men, i have a ups file, download pokemon emerald (u), use nups and give me an error of patch...why?? :( please help me thanks ;)

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Sep 1, 2020
Thank you Wind, I remember playing the first version of Victory Fire and I loved it, you're games have been a great part of my childhood and resolute and Victory Fire compare to the Red and Blue. Good luck on whatever you do next.

Years
Can you give me exacty the rom you used? I cant patch it: trashman U or U. Did you expand it to 32mb or something?

PerceptioN95

ポケモントレーナ とみい
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Nov 11, 2023
Well done. Congrats on the completion of your rom hack :).

Looking forward to playing this once all the bugs are fixed.

gail

Having no limitation as limitation
Years
Wow! You made many hacks and you managed to finish them all!you are really capable at making pokemon rom hacks!
2 Questions
1)where to find exp.share
2)will you start another project?

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Mar 17, 2023
Hey I need some help
First of all thank you for finishing this amazing rom hack.

I'm in the 2nd region after 4 badges I think (last one was the gym you have to fly between
the trainers)
and now when I exit the city someone is blocking my way and says "I'm looking for my wallet"

how can I get past him?
ty

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 23, 2018
how can i get too 7 gym in 2nd region ..
i m fan of your hack ..

InkKiiZLoveAntonioIDV

I'm in love <3
Years
I have some question
Where I can find pokemon emerald clean rom for patching?
I couldn't found it on website or try to patched with another emerald clean rom but it can't patch.
Thanks for answer

Last edited:

Trainer 766

Where I can find pokemon emerald clean rom for patching?
I couldn't found it on website or try to patched with another emerald clean rom but it can't patch.
Thanks for answer

We're not supposed to tell you. You will have to find it yourself.

Just know that the ROM file is 1986 - Pok?mon Emerald (U)(Trashman).gba.

Years
  • Seen Apr 17, 2024
This is great news. Will old save files work with the newest version?
Yes.

Wow! You made many hacks and you managed to finish them all!you are really capable at making pokemon rom hacks!
2 Questions
1)where to find exp.share
2)will you start another project?

1)I think you can buy an Exp. Share in the Chochicine Market.
2)I'm sorry, but I can't tell you anything until I release a demo version or something like that.

Hey I need some help
First of all thank you for finishing this amazing rom hack.

I'm in the 2nd region after 4 badges I think (last one was the gym you have to fly between
the trainers)
and now when I exit the city someone is blocking my way and says "I'm looking for my wallet"

how can I get past him?
ty

I assume that you chose the normal storyline. Did you go to the Einsam Ruins and finish the events in the ruins? I think you should go back to Einsam Ruins now.

how can i get too 7 gym in 2nd region ..
i m fan of your hack ..

The 7th gym? Well, I don't know which one is the "7th" gym. I'll tell you where the gyms are so that you will know which gym is the one you can't find.
Chestnut Town, Asparagus Town, Baobab Town, Ceratoides Town, Miscanthus Town, Gracilipes City, Mangrove Town and Balanophora Town. By the way, you need to get 7 badges to go to Balanophora Town.

Thanks to jiangzhengwenjzw's help, I fixed the berry blender glitch. And I'm here to release the fixed beta 5.1 of this hack, in this new version, I fixed many glitches. Here is the link:
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1cqs3fumh4lfd5b/Pokemon Mega Power Beta 5.1 Completed.zip

Back