• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Years
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I beat the 2nd region and made it to the top of the Lande Skyscraper, but all the champion says is "You've won. Just go.", but there's nowhere else to go? What do I do?

Great story by the way. Love that cutscene at the end of the main story.

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Jun 21, 2018
Wait, there's branching paths in this game? How many are there?

It starts in the depths of the Fault Cave. After you beat Kasper, he'll ask you if you want to return to Team Delta. If you tell him no, every time you beat the other members of the Golden Trio, they'll ask the same question.

Years
  • Age 44
  • Seen Jan 1, 2023
It starts in the depths of the Fault Cave. After you beat Kasper, he'll ask you if you want to return to Team Delta. If you tell him no, every time you beat the other members of the Golden Trio, they'll ask the same question.

Thanks for the information
Edit: actually I have a question, if I say yes at different times, will there be anything different?

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
I beat the 2nd region and made it to the top of the Lande Skyscraper, but all the champion says is "You've won. Just go.", but there's nowhere else to go? What do I do?

Great story by the way. Love that cutscene at the end of the main story.

Sorry, I guess that is a glitch. That person is not the champion, she is a member of the Elite Four. Now, I've fixed it. So, please download the newest Beta 5.12 and talk to her again, I think you'll be able to pass after you defeat her.

Thanks for the information
Edit: actually I have a question, if I say yes at different times, will there be anything different?

There are two storylines, in fact, you have one chance to change your mind before the branch storylines begin.

I'm sorry, but I didn't expect that there is still one gamebreaking glitch, so I have to update this game. If you can't battle the first member of the Lande Elite Four, please update your game, here is the link:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/25g97pb3wqs1a1c/Pokemon_Mega_Power_Beta_5.12_Completed.zip

Years
Good to see the final version has finally come out. Just let me know when you think most bugs have been fixed. I'm having my summer vacation now so I might will do the localization.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
There is a freezing bug in the town with the fairy Gym. It ha-pens when you enter the ev battle house in the city and engage in a battle with one of the maids. The game freexes after the battle and causes the gam to crash. I am using myboy.

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
There is a freezing bug in the town with the fairy Gym. It ha-pens when you enter the ev battle house in the city and engage in a battle with one of the maids. The game freexes after the battle and causes the gam to crash. I am using myboy.
You should try the newest Beta5.2, in which I've fixed this glitch.

Years
1158 have you fixed berry crusher
and can anyone make a list of legendary pokemon and where to get them

Last edited:

Years
  • Seen Apr 27, 2024
1158, Congrats on Finishing the Hack :D Just Updated to the Latest Patch And Charizard Can't Learn Solar Beam via TM

Charizard can't learn Solar Beam in the generation III games, but I made it possible for Charizard to learn it in Beta 5.3 anyway.

I fixed some minor glitches in the beta 5.3. Hopefully there is nothing to be fixed for now.

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
Years
Charizard can't learn Solar Beam in the generation III games, but I made it possible for Charizard to learn it in Beta 5.3 anyway.

I fixed some minor glitches in the beta 5.3. Hopefully there is nothing to be fixed for now.

Thanks Also do you know how to pass Miredys Gym can't Find her Anywhere :(

Back