• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Emerald hack: Pokemon Mega Power (Completed Beta 5.71 Released)

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
Years
  • Hi, I've got a small question. So I chose the special storyline and became the leader of Team Delta with the badge to the golden Trio.
    That blonde Delta leader (forgot her name.) Said we have to beat "The shady" when he is weak. Where do I go next? I'm currently underwater next to the submarine.

Inner Rhymes

Rhythm & Poetry.
    Years
  • Hi, sorry for posting a bit too often here. I finally beat the IVARA leauge champion. Absolve then told me something about the LANDE region. I checked my map and saw an option on the map to fly to called "LANDE" region. Is that supposed to happen? Is that how you naturally go to the LANDE region ?

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2017
    Hi, sorry for posting a bit too often here. I finally beat the IVARA leauge champion. Absolve then told me something about the LANDE region. I checked my map and saw an option on the map to fly to called "LANDE" region. Is that supposed to happen? Is that how you naturally go to the LANDE region ?

you go out the team delta base and ride the helicopter

Years
    • Seen Nov 29, 2017
    Hi? Can you please help me, to get trough meridy's gym in miscanthus town in lande region because meridy's gym is kind of a maze, please help me please

InkKiiZLoveAntonioIDV

I'm in love <3
    Years
  • I can go to Lande skyscarper but the woman that block the entrace in the building say
    Our champion is not here. I looked around Lande region and found dark worker near Miscanthus town. I've already finished event at detention center and warped to the building in Cypress forest. What should I do next?

Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2020
    I can go to Lande skyscarper but the woman that block the entrace in the building say
    Our champion is not here. I looked around Lande region and found dark worker near Miscanthus town. I've already finished event at detention center and warped to the building in Cypress forest. What should I do next?

Can u tell me where u got the eight gym badge at and how did u get to the skyscraper?

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2024
    Thanks Also do you know how to pass Miredys Gym can't Find her Anywhere :(
    I need a help please, i cant go trough meridy's gym in miscanthus town, please anyone?
    (1)Defeat the divers and find the real diving spot.
    (2)After you entered the ship, try to find some hidden buttons in those rooms.
    (3)Unlock all those doors with the hidden buttons.

Where to get prison bottle pls
    Talk to the magician in Magician Cave, he'll help your Hoopa to transform.

I would like to know if there is a way to evolve sneasel to weavile this in this pokemon hack?
    It evolves at Lv40.

Please help me where the baoba gym leader
    will found
    Find the statues which can remove the fossil statues. Try to jump down from those holes to reach all those statues.

Hi, can someone help me, how do u get to lande skyscraper
    Did you see Culter/Era near Miscanthus Town? He/she gives you the ticket. Then you can go to the Lande Skyscrapper by ship.

Can u tell me where u got the eight gym badge at and how did u get to the skyscraper?
    (1) Get 7 badges.
    (2)Find a man in an Adventurers' Club.
    (3)Find a hidden town in a canyon.

I can go to Lande skyscarper but the woman that block the entrace in the building say
    Do not foeget to finish the final event in Mangrove Town.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2024
    What is the changelog for build Beta v5.32?

Any available walkthrough as well?

Last edited:
    Back