• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Sweet Time in PokéLand ~ The Trivia Frontier! ☆

Years
  • Wow that was fast! Thank you for joining in, and I'm so glad you found some fun new games - that was the spirit of the event, after all! ^_^

While Meadow is preoccupied with a few things, I'll go ahead and give you your well-deserved gold badge! :)

And I wanted to say, thanks for your patience with us, everyone! A lot of things have been keeping all three of us mods here quite busy, for various reasons, but we always appreciate our lovely regulars keeping the place active! <333

Thank you!!! And once again many thanks to you all for drawing my attention to games I missed before!

I'm a person that finds it extremely difficult to get started in a game / conversation / thread etc. I always feel like an outsider that shouldn't be there, or that I might have a hard time understanding it or something.

Events like this are awesome because they force me out of my comfort zone and now I get to enjoy all this section has to offer rather than just poking my nose in occasionally :)

Last edited:

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
    Years
  • Hi there, everyone. I apologize for my disappearance over the past few months, and I've returned just so I could finally bring closure to this event and to let everyone know that I will not be returning to PokéCommunity after this. Life has become too painful and difficult for me, and there are a lot of things weighing me down that I'd prefer not to talk about. I'm really sorry for the mess and confusion I've caused!

I'm going to update the Hall of Sweets one last time and give out any remaining Sweets Connoisseur badges that haven't been awarded yet. This will be based on the current counter that each of you have in this thread. However, I'm aware that I never had the chance to set a concrete deadline for this event, so there's a possibility that some of you may have continued playing the games while no longer keeping track of your posts. If you think that you've made an abundantly large amount of posts in qualifying games since the last time you've updated your counter, and you would like to upgrade your badge tier, please let one of the other Pokémon Trivia mods know and they can honor your request. Also, per the opening post, feel free to redeem any VPP rewards that you have earned in the "Obtain Your VPP" thread, if you haven't already!

On the subject of new events, I do apologize for missing out on Easter, but I'm sure the other mods may reboot this event in the future (or something similar to this), so keep an eye out for any hints of free ice cream!

From here on out, I hope that everyone can keep having fun playing PokéTrivia games and making precious memories together! This section has been a beloved part of my life since 2015, and I've forged some of my most irreplaceable bonds just by playing games and goofing off with everyone here! (I even met the love of my life through PokéTrivia games, heehee!) There truly is something special about this place. I'll never forget the memories I made here throughout the years. Take care, everyone. You're all wonderful. Goodbye, and thank you for everything.

"Clustering bonds will illuminate a new miracle... Become the path that lights the way!"

#TeamTrivia forever. <3

Years
  • Hi there, everyone. I apologize for my disappearance over the past few months, and I've returned just so I could finally bring closure to this event and to let everyone know that I will not be returning to PokéCommunity after this. Life has become too painful and difficult for me, and there are a lot of things weighing me down that I'd prefer not to talk about. I'm really sorry for the mess and confusion I've caused!

I'm going to update the Hall of Sweets one last time and give out any remaining Sweets Connoisseur badges that haven't been awarded yet. This will be based on the current counter that each of you have in this thread. However, I'm aware that I never had the chance to set a concrete deadline for this event, so there's a possibility that some of you may have continued playing the games while no longer keeping track of your posts. If you think that you've made an abundantly large amount of posts in qualifying games since the last time you've updated your counter, and you would like to upgrade your badge tier, please let one of the other Pokémon Trivia mods know and they can honor your request. Also, per the opening post, feel free to redeem any VPP rewards that you have earned in the "Obtain Your VPP" thread, if you haven't already!

On the subject of new events, I do apologize for missing out on Easter, but I'm sure the other mods may reboot this event in the future (or something similar to this), so keep an eye out for any hints of free ice cream!

From here on out, I hope that everyone can keep having fun playing PokéTrivia games and making precious memories together! This section has been a beloved part of my life since 2015, and I've forged some of my most irreplaceable bonds just by playing games and goofing off with everyone here! (I even met the love of my life through PokéTrivia games, heehee!) There truly is something special about this place. I'll never forget the memories I made here throughout the years. Take care, everyone. You're all wonderful. Goodbye, and thank you for everything.

"Clustering bonds will illuminate a new miracle... Become the path that lights the way!"

#TeamTrivia forever. <3

I'm really sorry to hear that Meadow, I hope things get better for you real soon!

Thank you for everything, and all the best for the future 😊

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Thank you so much everyone for participating! Stay tuned for future events - there may be more to come during this year's Get-Together if I can manage on time, but if not, they will still be up eventually! :)

And thank you, Revise, for putting so much effort and care into this, returning people's interests in these games and restoring some old favourites! <333

Back