• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Event: Sweet Time in PokéLand ~ The Trivia Frontier! ☆

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
  • Oooo I definitely want to try and keep going and complete everything. After some time I just kinda lost track and forgot where I was. My only issue was the Choice Quest not kept going because I really liked that one.

Awesome, it's great to hear you're still in this! Now that your post counter is up to date again, you can just increase those numbers whenever you play the event games; no links needed! :D

As for Choice Quest, that was 100% my fault! ;__; I wasn't intending to take this long to come up with new chapters, but now that I've gotten quite a bit off my shoulders, I plan on updating it more frequently, especially throughout the remainder of this event! Hopefully that'll make it a slightly more consistent outlet to get Sweetness Overload posts than it was before. ^-^

I would love another shot at getting gold! I would prefer as much time as possible since finals week is coming up for me but I would be able to rock it if we had another month 👉👈

Oooh, for sure—we can definitely accommodate for however much time you need!! :D Just go ahead and focus on your finals for now! Exams are a nightmare and I'm glad that I finally don't have to deal with those anymore, ahaha. But anyway, I'm wishing you the best of luck on your finals! Take all the time you need. You got this! 🙏

Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2023
    I am still interested. Or at least with trying to get the last frontier badge. If that is ok.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • I am still interested. Or at least with trying to get the last frontier badge. If that is ok.

Yup, that's perfectly fine! In fact, I noticed that you've already gone ahead and finished your final Gold Symbol, which means you've reached 100% completion!! :D

Congratulations for clearing the Trivia Frontier!! I've gone ahead and awarded you the gold-tier "Sweets Connoisseur" badge on your profile. Feel free to claim your VPP-based rewards in the "Obtain a VPP" thread anytime you'd like!

(Just as a refresher, here's the section about VPP rewards from the opening post!)

Spoiler:

*reserves post for...posts*

Whoops!! Sorry Dawn, I totally forgot to tell you that you can also go ahead and claim your VPP rewards (here) if you haven't already!! :D

Years
  • ah wow i didn't even know this existed and i've been spamming pokemon trivia for months now. is it too late to join?

Meadow

Years
  • ah wow i didn't even know this existed and i've been spamming pokemon trivia for months now. is it too late to join?

Not too late at all! :D Any old posts you've made from approximately October 12th onward (which is around the time this event started!) are totally good to count towards your Frontier Symbols!

If you'd like, I could go ahead and count how many posts you've already made in each of the event categories to get an idea of how far you've gotten, and then you can copy/paste the counter I give you and increment it whenever you make new posts! I might not be able to start this until after another day or two, but you can continue making posts in the meantime! I'll let you know when I get your counter ready. Have fun! :3

Years
  • Not too late at all! :D Any old posts you've made from approximately October 12th onward (which is around the time this event started!) are totally good to count towards your Frontier Symbols!

If you'd like, I could go ahead and count how many posts you've already made in each of the event categories to get an idea of how far you've gotten, and then you can copy/paste the counter I give you and increment it whenever you make new posts! I might not be able to start this until after another day or two, but you can continue making posts in the meantime! I'll let you know when I get your counter ready. Have fun! :3

yay! thanks a bunch for the consideration!

also no need to do the counter, i'm an expert at digging up my old stuff and counting myself huehue. i'll probably just start doing it in this post right now :D

Castelia Cone (25 - COMPLETE)
    Spoiler:

Lava Cookie (25 - COMPLETED)
    Spoiler:

Malasada (25 - COMPLETED)
    Spoiler:

Gummi (25 - COMPLETED)
    Spoiler:

Rare Candy (25 - COMPLETE)
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
  • yay! thanks a bunch for the consideration!

also no need to do the counter, i'm an expert at digging up my old stuff and counting myself huehue. i'll probably just start doing it in this post right now :D

Spoiler:

No problem!! And oooooh awesome, looks like you're on top of things! :D

I'm impressed that you've already earned every single symbol, with around half of them being gold ones! You're gonna nail that "Sweets Connoisseur" badge in no time, I bet!

Years
  • No problem!! And oooooh awesome, looks like you're on top of things! :D

I'm impressed that you've already earned every single symbol, with around half of them being gold ones! You're gonna nail that "Sweets Connoisseur" badge in no time, I bet!

And to think I wasn't even aiming for anything xD was seriously just having fun playing poketrivia games.

Ooh I saw something about VPP points in the original post. I'mma start calculating them real quick huehue.

Meadow

Years
  • And to think I wasn't even aiming for anything xD was seriously just having fun playing poketrivia games.

Ooh I saw something about VPP points in the original post. I'mma start calculating them real quick huehue.

Hehe, it makes me happy to know that you've been having fun with the games! One wish I had for this event was for people to be exposed to all sorts of PokéTrivia games and hopefully discover some new ones that they genuinely find fun! :D

Speaking of which, it looks like you've managed to hit 100% completion with all five Gold Symbols! Congrats, congrats!!!! You've now earned a shiny gold-tier "Sweets Connoisseur" badge on your profile, and you can feel free to claim all of your VPP-based rewards in the "Obtain a VPP" thread whenever you want! (Below is the section about VPP rewards from the opening post so you don't have to scroll through the first page again!)

Spoiler:

I hope you and everyone else here had (and/or are having) wonderful holidays!!! ^-^

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • AHHHHHHHH

With less than an hour left in the month, I have completed the silver badge requirements. It's my fault for putting it off for so long, but it made for a fun "buzzer-beater" finale.

Happy new year everyone!!

Post Tracker:
    Spoiler:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • I haven't gotten very far yet, but I'd still love a chance to earn a gold badge, if everyone's okay with the extended deadline! At the moment I'm struggling with my pets' health but I should be able to manage throughout February if their health improves. Then at the end of Feb I start uni again!

Hopefully an extra month isn't too greedy of me! 🙈

Years
  • I haven't gotten very far yet, but I'd still love a chance to earn a gold badge, if everyone's okay with the extended deadline! At the moment I'm struggling with my pets' health but I should be able to manage throughout February if their health improves. Then at the end of Feb I start uni again!

Hopefully an extra month isn't too greedy of me! 🙈

i'd support a deadline extension! i'll gladly help post around too to ensure threads don't stay dead hehe

Years
  • Thanks. Is there a procedure to join, or just play trivial games in the various threads as listed in here.

pretty much do just like what i did when i also joined this late: make a thread here that you'll constantly update with links to the posts you've been making around the section. here's mine for reference. i believe you can also get the event heads to do the counting for you, but it seems like they haven't been online often, so it's faster for tracking if you do it yourself heh.

pretty much do just like what i did when i also joined this late: make a thread here that you'll constantly update with links to the posts you've been making around the section. here's mine for reference. i believe you can also get the event heads to do the counting for you, but it seems like they haven't been online often, so it's faster for tracking if you do it yourself heh.

Thanks, now I will also count my posts and save them here, just like you did.

भाग्य ज्योति's Sweet Time in PokeLand

Time(of Last Edition)-> 13:40 IST
    Date(of Last Edition)-> February 2nd

Sweetness Overloaded:- (7) [Added to Casteliacone Week]

Casteliacone Week:- (19) [+7=26]

Lava Cookie Week:- (32) [COMPLETED]
    Spoiler:

Malasada Week:- (35) [COMPLETED]
    Spoiler:

Gummi Week:- (42) [COMPLETED]
    Spoiler:

Rare Candy Week:- (27) [COMPLETED]
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
  • It's still going! I've spoken to Meadow over Discord and the tentative deadline is the end of February, so please do join in! :)

Why was I blind to this? Aghhh

Edit2: Done! :)

Thank you for this, It opened my eyed to some awesome games in here that I'm gonna have a lot of fun playing! :)

Edit1: I'll have a bash if it's till the end of Feb. Probably won't finish it, but I'll have fun trying!!!

Here is my posts so far (Hope I've done it right):

Casteliacone 25 / 25 - Completed!
    Spoiler:

Lava Cookie - 25 / 25 - Completed!
    Spoiler:

Malasada 25 / 25 - Completed!
    Spoiler:

Gummi - 25 / 25 - Completed!
    Spoiler:

Rare Candy - 25 / 25 - Completed!
    Spoiler:

Wildcard - 14

Last edited:

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • Edit2: Done! :)

Thank you for this, It opened my eyed to some awesome games in here that I'm gonna have a lot of fun playing! :)

Wow that was fast! Thank you for joining in, and I'm so glad you found some fun new games - that was the spirit of the event, after all! ^_^

While Meadow is preoccupied with a few things, I'll go ahead and give you your well-deserved gold badge! :)

And I wanted to say, thanks for your patience with us, everyone! A lot of things have been keeping all three of us mods here quite busy, for various reasons, but we always appreciate our lovely regulars keeping the place active! <333

Back