• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

You're stuck for 24 hours in the last game you played

Years
  • I would be in Octopath Traveler

so I guess not screwed depending on my class

although 24 hours is a tiny amount of time in that game LOL

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Hearthstone
    I don't know how that will work, actually

I guess I will stay in the tavern for 24 hours, haha

TY

A Path Beyond, guess my gf will snipe me with V2 rockets for 24 hours fml

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Online now
    Slayers (Super Famicom)

I'd be stuck with some crazy megalomaniacs, but I don't know if that would be any different from being on the internet. :laugh-squinted:

pkmin3033

Stuck in the world of Tales of Berseria...I would probably find myself turning into a daemon. Which seems like a preferable fate to being turned into a mindless slave, honestly. I can live with this, I guess.

Years
  • Stuck in the world of Tales of Berseria...I would probably find myself turning into a daemon. Which seems like a preferable fate to being turned into a mindless slave, honestly. I can live with this, I guess.

honestly id find the possibility of traveling with Velvet more exciting, dont you think?

pkmin3033

honestly id find the possibility of traveling with Velvet more exciting, dont you think?
    True, but it seems unlikely that would happen for me...if anything, she'd probably devour me if I happened across her as a daemon, and if I was a human still I would be of absolutely no use.

Being a part of Eizen's crew would probably get me killed. xD

Years
  • I'd be stuck fighting Misty and her OP Starmie (FireRed) for 24 hours :-(

At least I could take a break and gaze longingly at the most expensive bicycle in the world!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Played a bit of Animal Crossing New Leaf last night.

Is there any way I can be stuck there for more than 24 hours? Like, maybe for the rest of my life? Because I'd be more than okay with that.

Years
  • Played a bit of Animal Crossing New Leaf last night.

Is there any way I can be stuck there for more than 24 hours? Like, maybe for the rest of my life? Because I'd be more than okay with that.

are you sure you'd want to be stuck paying debt to tom nook lol

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    True, but I guess as far as loan sharks go he's probably the friendliest and most adorable, so I wouldn't mind either :p

thedestinedblade

Radiant Cool Boy
    Years
  • Stuck in Devil Survivor 2's world without the ability to summon demons from your phone doesn't give you a good chance of survival. Not to mention you have these weird ass alien things causing destruction as well. :shaking-head-no:

Earhart

pilot supreme ☆
    Years
  • i'd be stuck in phoenix rising, so i think i'd actually want to stay as long as possible!

JJ Styles

The Phenomenal Darling
    Years
  • League of Legends for the past 24 hours. Not bad.

KyKaI1r.jpg

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Saint's Row 4, hmm.

The protagonist is a literal god in it, but for me or anyone else... Not sure how fun that'd be. I'd only hope the fact it's virtual in canon would prevent any actual harm.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • OH WOW. ^w^ I'm a Charmander now! AND I HAVE A BEST FRIEND WHO'S A RIOLU NAMED CORNI!!! :D

....and we have to save the world from some really powerful and scary pokemon and OH WOW thats gonna be hard :( Good thing I already think pokemon battles are pretty fun... :P *smirk's and flexes my muscles* hehehe *breaths some fire like a mighty dragon* PH34R me, Primal Dialga......fear me :P Plus you're partualy weak to fire xD and also weak to fighting. And hey he's gonna be fun to fight in my new savefile haha

Last edited:
    Back