• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Oh officer, I can explain.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
That's not a Hypno. It's a man in a Hypno costume.

You there, did you just make your obviously non-shiny Venomoth Shiny by painting it blue?

Years
It can learn Whirlwind, so it's Flying-Type, which means it can fly.

How did you get to Cinnabar Gym when it was locked only a moment ago?

Meadow

[span="font-family: Handlee; font-size: 15px; font
Years
Oh, I had my Pokémon use Dig so we could get in. Is there something wrong with that? :D

Wait a minute, did you just take all three starter Pokémon from the Professor? Don't get greedy, now...

Years
Well yes, I did. I'm just taking them out for a walk. All the way to the Pokemon League seems like a good exercise.

Hold on. How are you challenging the Elite Four with only 4 badges?

Years
Oh...um graduates from Pokemon Tech can enroll in the Pokemon league without any badges. I didn't graduate, but I did half of my assignments! So I only required half of the badges to get in, right?

Wait a second! Where did you get that Milotic doll for your secret base? There is no official Milotic plush.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
I, uh, got it off of eBay! Somehow. Not that it's official or anything, eheheh...

Hold it right there! Are you actually using Repels to keep trainers away instead of wild Pokémon? O_o

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Yes. My Pokemon are poisoned and I need to get to the Pokemon Centre.

Hold it right there, Are you impersonating a Pokemon Professor?

Arma

The Hyena
Years
But officer, my Aron will eat those if I don't keep them out of reach!

Wow, how come I have never seen this thread ever before :o

Give me one good reason why you just let your Arcanine use Fire Blast at a gas station!

Years
You know the funniest thing happened... Articuno, Zapados and Moltres were chasing Lugia through the sky. Articuno had frozen Lugia solid! I used fire blast to unthaw him. I know it was dangerous, but I had to save Lugia-- I didn't want his song to fail.

A dragon type evolution for Eevee? Hmmm, what have you been up to? I can count kid, there are only 8 eeveelutions...

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Well, you see Officer Jenny this is my Shiny Leafeon and it wanted to learn to fly so I created some wings for him. And that move you saw him use was Iron Tail not Dragon Tail. All perfectly legit.

Hold it right there, why do you have an Officer Jenny hairstyle when you are not a serving policewoman. Explain yourself.

Years
**eyes fill with tears** because I am bald officer Jenny! Have pity. My hairdresser chemically treated my curls with this horrible Salazzle toxin in the product. It did so much damage to my hair that it fell out so now I wear a wig. I didn't know it was an illegal hairstyle, arrest the wig shop owner not me!

Wait now, your Dragonite knows barrier and is underlevelled. Dragonair doesn't become Dragonite until level 55. Something fishy is going on.

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Excuse me, my name is Lance the Dragon Master of Johto. Due to the training I have given these Dragon Pokemon they have evolved earlier than they usually do.

Hold it right there, How is your Shiny Mega Garchomp black? Shiny Mega Garchomp is normally magenta.

Years
Officer, it isn't what you think. I just came back from a vacation on a tropical beach, that's black sand on my beautiful Garchomp. Since he was on a sand team he got a little dusty. Here's where I was visiting.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...and-beaches-in-iceland-new-zealand-and-hawaii

128 masterballs. You have seen MissingNo haven't you? Glitching is unacceptable and you've exposed yourself to top secrets in the Kanto government. This was a highly classified project. You are under arrest!

Last edited:
Years
B..but officer, all I did was talk to an old man and surf along Cinnabar's coast! Besides, you're really going to tell me Kabutops and Aerodactyl are secrets? And these Rare Candies happen to be a Mystery gift! *wink* Really, a Mystery gift, if you know what I mean.

Why did you defeat Team Rocket? You just put many capable officers out of a job!

LilyGardy

The Flowering Pokemon
Years
Me and my Venomoth were in the right place at the right time Officer.

Hold it right there, why are you using both a Charizard X and Charizard Y in the same battle? One Mega per trainer is the rules.

Last edited:

Meadow

Years
Ah, that's because I'm using the same Charizard to do so... And, uh, the Charizard has a shape-shifting ability, too!

Hey, you! Did you just use three Pokémon at the same time in a Double Battle? That's against the rules, isn't it?

Spoiler: @Arma
Wow, how come I have never seen this thread ever before :o

Ooh, while you're at it, you should totally stumble upon this thread and this thread as well! :D :D :D

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Your not supposed to do that? Why, does holding a balloon that looks like a mon not count?

Now, you can't possibly have a Pidgeot with Rock wrecker...

Back