• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Serious Good Bye Everyone

I was...

• Annoying

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ridiculously Annoying

• Super Ridiculously Annoying

• Total voters
Years
Well Everyone
My last post on PC.

Why am I leaving?

I am just under ssooo much Depression I can't get a hold of myself
(Nothing at all)

I am leaving for my studies as this is the last school year and then I am jumping onto the airplane of my adulthood and for College studies.

I will return again BUT maybe as an Software Engineer for PokeCommunity, and I would definitely work hard for that..

Goodbye Everyone and Thank you all for becoming a part of the Chapter in my Life's Journal.

See yah Later...

Years
Rooting for you to do great in your studies as well Dave~ A software engineer sounds like a very nice career path to head to~

It was great to have you and am hoping you do visit again in the future! Take care :D

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
I always thought you were pretty cool.

In response to some of the poll options - it's very easy to get consumed by negative self perception. My heart goes out to you. You weren't annoying and will always be welcomed back with open arms.

Years
jojo-hug.gif

Goodbye for now, and hopefully I'll be able to welcome you back later on!
Best of luck with your studies and I hope you overcome your depression =D
Stay safe =3

Years
I will miss you Dave! You're one of the coolest, most fun and friendly kids on Pokecommunity. You bring so much passion and have so much enthusiasm online that I feel bad to hear that you're not feeling as great offline right now, and I'm so sorry to hear about your battle with depression. We all have our demons to fight. I believe in you though, and know you conquer! The darkness will never keep You the God of Death himself down.

I am posting pictures of cool fan art of all your favorite Pokemon. Even fierce dragons like Zekrom can turn to stone sometimes or Rayquaza need to rest in the sky pillar, but can awaken renewed and stronger than ever, just like you have the ability to!

I wish you all the luck in the world at college, and lots of happiness and success. You can be a great engineer! I look forward to seeing you again. I'm on discord again if you ever want to find me! Take good care friend!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 10, 2024
I don't believe I ever saw you around, but tbf I don't check this section often. Regardless, I hope you succeed with your studies and feel better really. Hopefully we can meet each other once you are ready to come back.

Years
good luck with your studies :woop:

Rooting for you to do great in your studies as well Dave~ A software engineer sounds like a very nice career path to head to~

It was great to have you and am hoping you do visit again in the future! Take care :D

I always thought you were pretty cool.

In response to some of the poll options - it's very easy to get consumed by negative self perception. My heart goes out to you. You weren't annoying and will always be welcomed back with open arms.

jojo-hug.gif

Goodbye for now, and hopefully I'll be able to welcome you back later on!
Best of luck with your studies and I hope you overcome your depression =D
Stay safe =3

Good luck!

I will miss you Dave! You're one of the coolest, most fun and friendly kids on Pokecommunity. You bring so much passion and have so much enthusiasm online that I feel bad to hear that you're not feeling as great offline right now, and I'm so sorry to hear about your battle with depression. We all have our demons to fight. I believe in you though, and know you conquer! The darkness will never keep You the God of Death himself down.

I am posting pictures of cool fan art of all your favorite Pokemon. Even fierce dragons like Zekrom can turn to stone sometimes or Rayquaza need to rest in the sky pillar, but can awaken renewed and stronger than ever, just like you have the ability to!

I wish you all the luck in the world at college, and lots of happiness and success. You can be a great engineer! I look forward to seeing you again. I'm on discord again if you ever want to find me! Take good care friend!

Good luck with future studies Dave! We haven't met but I hope you are succeeding in your endeavors!!

Thank you everyone. I will come back One Day.
Thank you soo much
Especially Vision Of Milotic, Roni, Zeo and Rekoil. Retek keep up your game streams.

Bye everyone!
See yah!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Best of luck in your future endeavours, Dave! Software Engineering is a great subject to study - you've got this! And you'll find your way through the tunnel of depression to face the sunlight again! Keep faith!

Back