• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Gaia Version

Years
    • Seen May 6, 2024
    I finally finished the League, time to build my team I guess. :>
    dZZjH3B.png

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • Found 2 invisible blocks in Archan Town, v3.1.
    av59pOw.gif

Btw, is there a reason not to make the bunch of Psyduck in Archan Hills go away after you take Herschel to inspect the Tangrowth table in Archan Tunnel after the events in the museum?
    I just got Surf and they're still there, which is... well, it's kinda silly because you can just use it and bypass them.
    Do they serve a purpose, or it's just their intended behavior?

EDIT: Found a small tile error when surfing in Nestpine Town.
    JkknW6P.png

EDIT2: Another one in Valoon Way.
    4nd0KBm.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2019
    Wanted to drop a quick note. I think the 1636 rom no longer works with the 3.1 patch. I patched the 3.0 version with that one earlier, but now NUPS says it's not the right game. Just thought I'd mention it since the FAQ says it should work.
    edit: haven't actually tested 1635 yet though because I'm still looking for it :)

edit: please nevermind everything I said, turns out I was trying to patch the already patched .GBA file (which still had the original filename) :blush:

Just wanted to confirm that, like Lunos said, the original download link says 3.0 for me (I downloaded it about 20 mins ago). The Dropbox version displays 3.1.

Looks great, I've only played 3.0 for a little bit but can't wait to play it more

Last edited:

Yuuki_Asura

Rom Hack Lover as of 2009... XD
    Years
  • 1539760737839.jpg
    (Why is my Mamoswine , a Kakuna? Weird:laugh-squinted:)
    1539760680825.jpg
    I waited Years for this feels like forever ago:cry:
    I Dethroned Herschel... Check! :laugh-squinted:
    A Good Team from Version 2.5 ... Check!! (a replica):evil-smirk:
    Remembered everything from V2.5
    I didn't need a Guide till the after the 6th Badge:blush:
    Anyway, I enjoyed this as I did with Darkviolet, Thanks Spherical Ice I'll wait for the Post Game now unless I'm forgetting something?

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2022
    I played the game to the end and it was amazing! However, i noticed that Exp share still functions as the old one in gen 3, not the one in x and y onwards. Anyone has the same issue. As of 3.1 ,there is also no breeding mechanics for 5 perfect IVS?

Last edited:

Lunos

Random Uruguayan User
    Years
  • I played the game to the end and it was amazing! However, i noticed that Exp share still functions as the old one in gen 3, not the one in x and y onwards. Anyone has the same issue.
    The Exp. Share is probably working as intended. A chunk of the pokémon fanbase seems to dislike the Gen. 6+ Exp. Share because it makes the game even easier than it already is.

ON: I had to open Advance Map to check it, but I think the Coin Case is supposed to be here. The thing is, no matter how many times I use the Itemfinder or how many tiles I interact with, I can't pick it up.
    Spoiler:

EDIT: And here's supposed to be another item, but I can't pick it up either.
    Spoiler:

Note: I'm putting the pictures inside spoilers just in case. I don't want to ruin the fun for anyone.

EDIT2: Do these scarves have a new effect or something? Otherwise, they're pretty useless, specially considering that you can't trade with R/S/E.
    env8j3a.png

Last edited:

MachoPony

Resident Brony
    Years
  • i know i have the sludge bomb TM so its somewhere, i think its a gym reward?

and i've found a few shiny stones later into the game but idr specifics sorry

wow, game done already. only took 2 and a half days.

somehow thinks ferrothorn is omastar, glaceon is vaporeon and jellicent is butterfree

without further ado, Birby, DinoMom, Barby, IcyBoi, Pringles and my ever so faithful Firebutt. with me through pretty much every pokemon journey i can take him in.

3ndrbnu.png

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jun 4, 2019
    I need help getting hm dive..... I beat gymleader will and now I can't find the rival or figure out what to do next.....

Back