• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Virtual Pokémon Pride 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

• Virtual Pokémon Pride 2021

It's pride month!!!

To celebrate love, diversity and acceptance, we are giving away a Minior in one of the 7 colours of the rainbow!

All you have to do is post here between June 27th - July 4th and let us know which colour you would like (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo or Violet) and the Minior of your choice plus 100 points are all yours!

Happy pride everyone!

Years
  • I'd like a Blue Minior please =3
    It's the one closest to an icy color =D

I'd like to say don't be afraid to be yourself, but I know there's countries where you might endanger your life doing so =(
    Hopefully everyone will be free to be themself everywhere one day.

Apparently I overlooked this multiple times while browsing the forums today lol

Years
  • Wanted to edit this into my post above, but seems I can't attach files while editing posts, only on new posts @_@

Anyway, I actually happened to do the minior rainbow request in new snap earlier today and though I'd link some screenshots, should you maybe want to use them for this thread.
    Just a thought, feel free to ignore =p

Spoiler:

Attachments

• minior-rainbow-edit.jpg
      minior-rainbow-edit.jpg
      83.8 KB · Views: 83
    • minior-rainbow-noedit.jpg
      minior-rainbow-noedit.jpg
      87.2 KB · Views: 85

Duck

🦆 quack quack
    Years
    • he, they
    • Seen Feb 23, 2023
    Hey, I'd like a red Minior please!

Years
  • Wanted to edit this into my post above, but seems I can't attach files while editing posts, only on new posts @_@

Anyway, I actually happened to do the minior rainbow request in new snap earlier today and though I'd link some screenshots, should you maybe want to use them for this thread.
    Just a thought, feel free to ignore =p

Spoiler:

Thank you so much for sharing them!!! ❤

Your awesome Sylveon and friends would be a great fit too!!!

Hey, I'd like a red Minior please!

Minior (Red) & 100 points for you! :)

Ooooooo I'm stealing the Orange one. :D

And Minior (Orange) & 100 points for you cap!

StCooler

Mayst thou thy peace discover.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I didn't even realise that Minior had the seven colours of the rainbow... XD
    I know Minior only because it required some specific attention in my scripts for Pokémon Essentials... -_-

I think I'd like an indigo Minior :)
    But what do we do with it? Should we raise it like a normal VPP?

Years
  • I didn't even realise that Minior had the seven colours of the rainbow... XD
    I know Minior only because it required some specific attention in my scripts for Pokémon Essentials... -_-

I think I'd like an indigo Minior :)
    But what do we do with it? Should we raise it like a normal VPP?

Minior (Indigo) & 100 points are all yours!

No need to do anything with it, it's already fully raised :)

There is indeed seven, we even have a Minior Rainbow VPP Challenge based on it. You can check it out in the advanced FAQ here!

For my own Minior, I will be claiming a Violet one please, in honour of my dear Rapunzel 😊

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I'll pick a violet one. Thank you very much! :D

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
    • Age 24
    • she/her
    • Italy
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm still in time right
    It's July 5th in Australia but not here in Europe aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Years
    • she/her
    • Seen May 23, 2023
    Hi I've never done VPP before but Loomie told me there was a pride VPP and I thought that sounded cool so here I am :D Could I please have a yellow Minior if it's not too late?

Years
  • Hi I've never done VPP before but Loomie told me there was a pride VPP and I thought that sounded cool so here I am :D Could I please have a yellow Minior if it's not too late?

Minior (Yellow) & 100 points for you!!!

You also get a Best Friend Ribbon for your first VPP! Welcome to the fun :)

bestfriendsribbon.png

If you have any questions just ask, and feel free to start a Trainer Stats thread to keep track of your points and your new friends! :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back