• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Sirfetch’d

Knit pajama shorts and a light blue tee. I went into comfort mode after work today lol

Years
  • Grey shorts and a... maroon or burgundy idek which shirt that says "let's settle this like adults" while displaying hands making "rock, paper and scissors".

Mariposa

Banned
    Years
  • I'm wearing a star wars t-shirt and a red plaid skirt. I was lazy and just grabbed the first clothes I could find this morning without thinking about how they look together. I regret that choice a little bit now.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    They're two different pictures of Danny DeVito ductaped together

No, it's the big difference between baclava and a balaclava.

Today I'm wearing pants! One on top, one on bottom!

VisionofMilotic

Ekans' attack continues!
    Years
  • Boot cut khakis from Gap, black knee-high boots (its snowy outdoors) along with a blue, heavy cotton hoodie from Game of Thrones with the Nightwatch oath on the front in gold script. I also have on a pair of long brass Edwardian style earrings that I forgot I've had in for days. The stones are fire opals and swarovski crystal. There's about to be less of me because I'm changing for bed *wraps curls in a silk scarf*

Last edited:

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    A Spanish man named Pedro.

Karl

Creator of [b]Pokémon Darkfire[/b]
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2024
    Light-blue distressed denim jacket.
    Regular white t-shirt.
    Black distressed/ripped jeans.

Standard.

TY

red t-shirt
    yellow/black hat with snake logo on it

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Very short hot pink dress, some turquoise shorts, a lavender scarf, and a blue fuzzy rob :)

Oh and some make up. :)

I've looked at myself in the mirror. And I look adorable :)

Sirfetch’d

Swimming trunks and a light blue tshirt. I accidentally grabbed my swimming shorts out of the drawer earlier when changing so I just decided to wear them because why not

semi

the magnificent steiner
    Years
    • Seen Oct 24, 2023
    black turtleneck, mustard jumper, grey skirt. classic outfit since september.
    in order to shelter my hair from the rain, i'm wearing a russian hat on my head.

She

is home
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2018
    A white long sleeve shirt and fit blue jean and white sneakers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    I'm obsessed with this fitness apparel brand called Rise. Right now, I'm wearing black shorts and a black shirt by them.

Cariad

world.search(you);
    Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2023
    one of those oversized shirts with tokyo's lanscape on it and black cat-themed pyjama shorts... lazy day huhu

Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2018
    Boot cut khakis from Gap, black knee-high boots (its snowy outdoors) along with a blue, heavy cotton hoodie from Game of Thrones with the Nightwatch oath on the front in gold script. I also have on a pair of long brass Edwardian style earrings that I forgot I've had in for days. The stones are fire opals and swarovski crystal. There's about to be less of me because I'm changing for bed *wraps curls in a silk scarf*

Man is that nerdy, haha :15:

I can relate.

Nothing worth mentioning, since it's still my clothes from yesterday. I had to get up early and haven't gotten dressed for today yet.

Just a short sleeve button up shirt with white and black (kind of like a bowling shirt) and white cargo shorts.

Back