• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

What are you wearing right now?

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    but doesn't everyone sit naked while lurking pc?

I'm in jeans, a tshirt, and a hoodie.

Vragon2.0

Say it with me (Vray-gun)
    Years
  • Blue Jeans and a T-shirt. So my usual attire, though since I'm going out I'll be taking a jacket with me. Walking down the roads looking sexy and masculine, only for no one to care, heh.

Years
  • Black leggings, red shirt with Mickey Mouse on the front facing forward and Mickey Mouse on the back facing backwards, and a black hoodie sweater with white polka dots.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    Two pictures of danny devito ductaped together, and a baclava.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • underwear, glasses and a mimikyu tee. in a few hours im probably going to put on some skinny jeans, my RUNNING SHOES (puts a zip in my step!) and my Arqadium jacket to go get breakfast and bury myself in the PC until lunch time. pretty normal

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Black shirt and pink pj pants. Staying home and should be cleaning lmao. Just about to get back to doing that ig.

Ice1

[img]http://www.serebii.net/pokedex-xy/icon/712.pn
    Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2023
    I like this question because you can give a new answer every day!

I'm wearing two pictures of Danny DeVito ductaped together and a balaclava

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • went out today to do stuff and things, but since it's hovering around zero and is raining + snowing at once, I had to make adjustments to my earlier planned outfit.

so i put on a thermal suit filthy frank-style, got some thermal socks and a long sleeve shirt and put all that under some loose-r (still a little tight) pants and a Google Fiber t-shirt, which is covered by my Arqadium jacket. I'm also wearing these stretchy smartphone-friendly elastic striped gloves (red and black), and a baby blue scarf with my black comrade's cap and headset on top.
    it really doesn't get more hipster than this, believe me
    i swear this was a thread before lmao
    I can personally recall seeing this thread made at least half a dozen times. It's all happened before, and it'll all happen again, amen

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen today
    I like this question because you can give a new answer every day!

I'm wearing two pictures of Danny DeVito ductaped together and a balaclava
    that's what u were wearing yesterday tho

Back