• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Petition to make Ditto PC's mascot 'mon

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024

latest

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Do I have to put a serious tag on this? smh

TY

Im taking this very serious. it's missing a poll to decide

see im serious

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Okay. I see no need to take this to the admin forum. Let's start a totally legit vote here in Off-Topic.

Make Ditto PC's mascot: Adventure, colours, Ursula, Dawn
Do not make Ditto PC's mascot: (this is the wrong answer)

Last edited:

Damien.aspiring.fandev

Chapter 16 A New Dawn { ||:^❩ )
Years
Adventure said:
There are as many reasons for this as there are shapes Ditto can take.
:heart:
Reasons you probably aren't going to type...
allow me to take my symbolistic vision on *miniremo noises*
brace thyselves...
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
No, I honestly appreciate the analysis!

but still, Ditto encompasses all we do and are
Ditto 4lyf

CodeHelmet

Banned
Years
Vulpix 4lyf. Who wants a purple Pokemon as their mascot? Just because its not Grimer or something much worse? Grimer deserves more than that but I'm trying to make a point that you can't just say Ditto = mascot without making a legit case for it besides eh it looks cool with a funky and dorky looking face on the emblem of PC.

To me Vulpix would make a good mascot because it's 1) Cute, 2) Encompasses all 7 Generations by having an Alolan variant that is also Cute and 3) Its based on Kitsune folklore, which is great in its own right. What the heck is Ditto based on and furthermore, have you tried battling with Ditto? Seriously go try doing Generation 1 with Ditto.

Try it on w/e game you want but in Generation 1 as in the video above, it was a pain in the arse, even with a level 100 Ditto.

Back